He pays rent

>he pays rent

Attached: 20190315_231426.jpg (1440x2732, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But then you're enslaved until you pay up the entire $125K + interest. I can't commit to that. I gots to be free.

That's not that much. I mean, you're splitting that with your gf, right?

because selling the place isnt an option? use your brain user, youre throwing money down the drain on rent. buying property is the FIRST step towards acquiring wealth
>having a gf move in with you
>having a gf cosign your mortgage
enjoying spring break, dweeb? school starts monday :^)

>because selling the place isnt an option? use your brain user, youre throwing money down the drain on rent. buying property is the FIRST step towards acquiring wealth
meant for

That's gonna be like six years of my life stuck in this one little flat, slaving away. You're right though, at least by the time I'm 30 I'll be able to say I've got my own place and not have to worry too much about accommodation from there on out. What if you get out of work in that time period and have to pack up and move? Think of the paperwork.

pros and cons bruh. weigh them out. condos sell quicker than houses and if you live in a decent area you'll get back every 90 cents on the dollar you paid in after everything is said and done.

I have a mortgage.
It was meant to be 25 years long and I'm only 6 years off having it paid off in 15.

My life is empty and I want to die every day

sorry i dont want to move to nebraska so i can buy a house and work a job that oays $10 an hour.

i could buy a house like 2 hours away from my work but FUCK commuting for 4 hours every day.

>$125k
Why not just buy it outright?

you should rent it out, apply for another mortgage, and when you feel comfortable, rent that one out and repeat

my aunt has done this 13 times. owns 13 rental properties. when she retires, they'll all be paid off and she can either continue renting them out and make nearly $150,000 literally doing nothing or sell them all for ~3 mil

"If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die"
-Warren Buffett

so you'd rather spend the exact same amount on an apartment where you're literally throwing money away?

got it

fyi pic in OP is a condo but I'm sure you knew that

fact is, most people are scared to apply for a home loan. they don't know what to do, they wont commit, and they'd literally rather just throw money away

you know who also does that? black people. and who remains poor generation after generation? black people

yes I'd rather stay here and actually BUILD my resume working decent jobs in an area that has actual opportunity. i do plan to buy a house, but I've got to save for a few years at least. the houses where i live are all 1 million+.

you see, not everyone lives in a shithole where they can live with mommy until they save up a meager 10k for a down payment on property.

>his mom doesn't let him live rent free in her house until he's 35 and has enough money to buy a house
top jej lads. look at these cucks throwing money away! they should be smart like us, move to Oklahoma and pay off the mortgage working at McDonald's

if you live in an area where housing is in the millions, your rent is in the several thousand a month range

you could literally live in a nice condo for LESS than your rent. and get all that money back when you sell.

a USDA loan requires zero down. but you obviously didn't know that.

you obviously want to remain where you live so waiting for your place to sell while house shopping isnt a big deal

but LOL @ working jobs (plural) to "build your resume. news flash, dipshit, hopping from job to job makes you look unstable and unreliable to an employer. I'd know, i employ people

keep pretending, dipshit.

believe me kiddo, i know what I'm doing.

sure thing buddy, i mean you trying to convince strangers on the internet you're doing great by job hopping just REAKS of confidence

who said im job hopping?

oh right, you did. because you're an idiot.

enjoy your job as a manager at McDonald's in south dakota

right here moron >I'd rather stay here and actually BUILD my resume working decent jobs

youre probably some Mexican in construction. nobody works different jobs to "build a resume". unless you're some tradie in construction going from site to site

How does she manage that stress? Having to be a landlord of multiple properties sounds like a lot of work, especially if shit goes wrong and you're responsible for the repairs or dealing with shitty tenants. Plus the taxes on the property (though she probably puts that into the rent I imagine).

decent jobs as in the jobs that are available in my area. i have been with the same employer for 3 years.

You know you have to pay a down payment too right

kek
>124,900
for a shitty apartment where you can't have mountains of empties laying around and have music playing all day smoke ciggies indoors and have to fear the landlord or whoever evicting you because you're not a normalslime.
and regardless of how much you pay you'll never have anything to show for it.

I'd rather slave away at min wage till i have enough to pay up front for a house so i can rent rooms out for 600 bucks a month
and live off that income while i kill myself with alcoholism and ciggies

her husband only works about 25 hours s week as a heart profusionist, he does the maintenance (painting, carpet install, minor repairs) as a hobby.

as they get older i would imagine she will hire a property manager to take care of everything. but right now she just handles everything. had only had to take one tenant to court so far.

her property taxes are 17k a year.

oh wow cool good for you, you're still wasting money on rent.

3.5% for an FHA loan
0% for a USDA loan

im going to bed

advice for all

go to Experian.com and sign up for the 30 day trial

get your FICO score and credit score from all 3 agencies. if your FICO is above 580, you qualify for a FHA loan with 3.5% down

your total debt (including the mortgage amount you want for a 30 year fixed rate) can not exceed 42% of your total monthly income (if you make 1000 a month, all of your debt including the mortgage for the home you want can not exceed $420 a month)

STOP WASTING MONEY ON RENT

Can't meme this rent bs. Housing bubble bout to burst buddy. Why spend 100k when the market tabks that same has will be 1/3 of its original asking price. Buy low sell high. Don't be a Jow Forumslet

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:

discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

aj

Attached: akarin 10.png (419x398, 235K)