Memelord till the end

all things considered i respect the guys commitment to trolling faggots.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552711823616.jpg (664x374, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/gg/JrAtHxk
discord
ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-2202596/?
katana17.wordpress.com/2019/03/15/the-great-replacement-manifesto-of-new-zealand-mosque-shooter-mar-2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Three months from now when he's still sitting in his cell realizing that he will never be free again he'll start wishing he an hero'd himself.

Is that the NZ guy? Surprised he didnt off himself.

NZ jails have computers he's probably already made a new discord

One time user, always user

He will be let out of prison in 27 years.
He will get a Nobel peace prize.

>they're making him wear a dress
Lol, NZ knows how to treat their criminals.

Did you not read the manifesto? He said he planned on surviving to drain the state's resources with a costly trial and imprisonment. He also has delusions that he may be freed and venerated one day like Nelson Mandela, but wrote that he will off himself if it becomes apparent in 20 or so years that Europe is lost.

He looks bloatmaxxed. Is this roids?

To think we are imprisoning a guy who's fighting for us all...

Wait, is this guy a manlet too!?

>Try to create media narrative
>The only narrative being pushed now is how extremest views need to be regulated
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: tumblr_olgkmojsIs1tydz8to1_400.gif (400x400, 155K)

Sounds like he'll off himself in 6 months

What is prison like in New Zealand? Could they reinstate the death penalty for this guy?

What does a New Zealander give a shit about Europe for? Shouldn't he be worried about his own country?

no, the minimum height requirement for nz police is 200cm (6'7)

#Thoughts&prayers for the hero

He's actually Aussie by nationality. He just happened to immigrate to New Zealand, and shoot it up.

This guy isn't rational. Don't bother trying to find sense in what he's doing. He's just a narcissist who thought this would be a way to get attention and be remembered.

Manlets confirmed for psychotic killers

Attached: 20190315_222457.jpg (664x374, 114K)

So how many shooters were there? Last I heard there were 4?

He addresses this in the manifesto. Try reading it if you want to discuss current events.

>when you are the foreign invader killing the people born in the country you emigrated to

Attached: 190315-brenton-tarrant.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1.jpg (618x410, 49K)

are they gonna broadcast his trial?
please god tell me they are
I get a feeling many lulz will be had if they do.

It's up to 7 now, but that's only the official numbers. Some are speculating that there's still a couple more guys involved.

>just read the long ass manifesto that's basically just one long Jow Forums shitpost

No wonder he looks like a british mongoloid

>white power sign

Attached: 6F8589C8-6C12-4080-A507-F8ADF81B202E.jpg (750x705, 395K)

If you want to truly understand what's going on and have a proper frame of reference for the current event you're attempting to discuss. Otherwise you're like a child wandering into the middle of a movie.

Ah, all the leftist shit, Muslims and niggers here arw getting triggered, great.

And White shits are also getting stomped even more now.

As a Chinese I love seeing all of you degenerates suffer.

even if it started as a joke white supremacists are so dumb they appropriated it as a real thing

All memers join this discord

discord/gg/JrAtHxk

Attached: image0-4.jpg (750x637, 462K)

White guys scare the crap out of me

I can't wait till 90% of the posts here stop being about this bitch. I want to discuss autistic shit again.

Was he really trolling though?
With all things considered... i am a wolf
Arf!
Join Discord
/aFVUT8v

E-Girls and Boys, Nudes, Lewds, Boipussy (Traps/Femboys), Memes and the potential to get mod just from posting.

Also but not limited to....

E-Sex, Dropbox, Megafiles, Vola, Meetups, VC, Links, Snapchat adds and more!

Attached: Jailene_snapchat.jpg (1080x1920, 336K)

This gave me one of those laughs that starts out with a smirk, and then a chuckle, and then bursts into "HAHAHA". Thanks for posting.

>He's actually Aussie by nationality. He just happened to immigrate to New Zealand,
Well, shit. Ain't that just ironic?

According to him, it's the same shit.

Attached: 1552716571871.png (1440x573, 242K)

If only we could see his grinning face

>you know, i'm actually descended from europeans myself

Attached: mutt.jpg (420x420, 37K)

He's white as fuck

sorry to be a fag, does anyone got that manifesto

He said "kill Angela Merkel" in his manifesto. He'll stay there.
He wants results faster

Attached: unknown.png (822x152, 27K)

It's not stupidity, they just noticed that they can steal things by associating them with racism and do so for the lols.

>implying he'll only get one life sentence

Second, I am also a lazy piece of shit.

Attached: 1476490265129.jpg (500x578, 114K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:

discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

af

Attached: akarin 6.png (419x398, 235K)

Did he do something else after he was captured?

Where can I find his manifesto?

In Elliot Rodger's rotten asscrack.

ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-2202596/?

NZ's mass shooting is an australian shooting foreign muslims

you mean they'll just let him use discord from prison?

Smart man
He knows what he's doing, and everything he says is gonna come to pass.

>Imagine being this much of a mong
He's a meming shitlord

why do they blur his face?

yeah wtf he looks like a manlet bear
which is weird since in other pictures he's skinny

After this travesty NZ should definitely put an end to the relatively free movement of people between our countries.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

da

Attached: akarin 1.png (419x398, 191K)

Cause sperging out about a meme mass murderer isn't autistic shit...

Attached: 1552687902559.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

katana17.wordpress.com/2019/03/15/the-great-replacement-manifesto-of-new-zealand-mosque-shooter-mar-2019

Doubtful.

NZ has no death penalty, and their prisons are like luxury hotels compared to prisons in the US.

Damn, is there an entire group of people who secretly planned this shit out???

I wonder if there were more involved who got away.

>their prisons are like luxury hotels compared to prisons in the US.
I wonder if that had any bearing on his decision to carry out the attack in NZ.

>the ok symbol is a nazi hate sign
Not this fucking shit again.

Attached: 1444609048025.gif (320x287, 982K)

>an Aussie living in NZ is the same thing as an Arab doing so
You don't have to like the guy but you could at least think your criticisms through before spouting them

It wasn't secret at all. It was planned out on cripplechan.

Nzer here, he'll be in prison forever and its not a nice place, but he'll be seperated from everyone else.

Something happened yesterday to my internet, couldn't get on this site, thought I was on a watchlist but I think they just blanked the site for NZers or something, so I missed it

>i didn't want to go to college anyway lol
>complains about terror attacks, commits one himself
Lmaoing@his life
Hilarious to see a retard who thinks he's smart trying to justify his retardation.

good guy haha

>Europeans invade another land
>Get salty that others are invading their land

Big think

This gave me one of those reddits that starts out with a 9gag, and then a twitter, and then bursts into "IFUNNY". Thanks for posting.

The amazing irony of his manifesto is that he complains a lot about muslims being invaders but fails to realize that in the case of NZ white people are the original invaders.

He's in jail, it's because he wants to be in jail. He's a born tactician. Every move that he makes, it means something.

So?
You aren't the original owner of your house but if someone just walked in off the street you'd be kinda upset.
The Maori couldn't resist British invasion, but they put up a fight.
The people of NZ have every ability to resist the Arab hoards and if people like him light the fire, maybe they will.

are you a woman or something? why can't/won't you fight for yourself? you come off as a weak beta faggot... just sayin

He hasn't realized yet that whites are no longer putting themselves in others' shoes and are now starting to look after their own well being.

Sure he can still fight but it doesn't change the fact that he's fighting for land that was stolen. He will always be an invader and outsider in his home country.

>his hands

holy shit this guy is still memeing in court.

Kek'd out loud originally

Attached: 1547902420373.jpg (720x720, 47K)

S-stop! We're superior!

Attached: 1552144362819.png (476x401, 165K)

when do you think the first retaliation will be?

All land was stolen by someone at some point in time, the only thing that matters is who has a reasonable claim to it today

>Thinks it stops here
May Europe and all its stolen extensions fall under migrants if this is the mentality you mong's have.

Muslims have been attacking people unprovoked for years before this shooting ever was considered so i dont see why it would change anything.

But the msm will blame any future attacks carried out in the name of islam on this regardless.

In that case all western countries currently occupied by whites is up for grabs for all the immigrants that are rushing across the borders.

tell me how that story ended for the first natives? Any sane person would fight back against the genocide of your people.

>your people
>white nationaism

gonna get a YIKES from me.

Attached: 1530470218613.png (1280x720, 684K)

Please elaborate your opinion. Comparing times of instability and turmoil with times of peace and supposed tranquility seems to be logical to you.
What about the neanderthals who were killed off by the homo sapiens and had their territories stolen by, technically, us?
Humanity had a period in which everything was getting established, including the countries and their borders and if faggots like you are butthurt about this then you should kys.
That period has ended and now there shouldn't be any more attempts for countries to conquer others or to invade. The creation of the United Nations confirms the ending of that period of conquering. The muslims found a loophole into it and they bring refugees as an invading force to kill us off like a cancer.

As unlikely as it may be, there's nothing really saying it couldn't happen given a specific turn of future events

>katana17
Already wincing

>*shoots up a mosque in the name of accelerating a race war*
>N-no left-oyim! It's not a white power symbol, it's a meme! You see, he's just a memester who like to make jokes and laugh! You leftists are so paranoid and weird. What ever happened to free speech?!

Attached: 1520563004471.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I love this guy, just finished the video and he's already a hero in my books.

11/10

>wants to save Europe
>is an Australian
International white power

>white supremacists are so dumb they appropriated it as a real thing
you mean we dictate reality now
we took an innocent symbol and convinced the world it's nazi shit
it was literally planned out right here on Jow Forums and it worked

Go eat your dog lunch, Chang.

I wouldn't go that far, champ. There are still plenty of people using it a non-cringeworthy way. The fact that you guys actually try and use it shows how abhorrently vulnerable you are to mental programming, but you knew that already.

I'm pretty sure they have a copy at lemon party.org

>The fact that you guys actually try and use it shows how abhorrently vulnerable you are to mental programming, but you knew that already.
I think you mean now that leftists use it to persecute innocent people, it shows how vulnerable they are to mental programming.
People are truly asshurt about it.
Most likely you included.

Fuck this guy. Hope he gets a life sentence added for every innocent he killed. Double for the children futures he took away. Absolute scum bag

Real whites can't be that ugly