Fuck I want to do it so bad

Attached: large.jpg (457x395, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/gg/JrAtHxk
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself you heartless piece of shit

I haven't done it and don't plan to but the temptation is getting to me

If I was your bf I would let you share your nudes..
>tfw no poly gf

Attached: 1552682890669.jpg (1600x1200, 347K)

break up with him you dirty slut, i wanna see his pathetic beta cuck tears

Die in a fire, whore. You're not welcome here.

But I'm solely into monogamy...
I love him user
Again I haven't done anything yet!

Why do you want to put explicit pics of yourself online that will never go away? Also tits or gtfo.

With men the thought can only carry our actions so far, with women you've basically cheated on him at this point. You are trash.

nice larp oh pea

>be OP
>fat virjin fucker
>pretend to be a woman on the internet for fun
>talk about nudes

My fucking face when you fuckers believe that shit, thats the oldest trick in the book you fucking normies

Attached: 1552602758605.jpg (500x500, 11K)

Idk, I like getting compliments
My bf is on ssris so his sex drive is lower than mine
Explain this to me? I haven't done anything and I don't intend to do it for real

remove yourself from any places or people who influence this desire.

Why must you be an attention whore miss? Well, here's my attention anyways

Attached: whygod.jpg (306x164, 12K)

you know you want to. you wouldnt have these urges if you really loved him. he sounds like an ugly beta

>boyfriend on ssris
So since you're not going to post anything of value, might as well give us a run down on your mental illnesses too

Attached: 1527258357754.jpg (234x250, 14K)

I've actually posted lewds on Jow Forums before (not when I was in a relationship)
It's a stupid habit. I don't like places where I have to create accounts
Honestly I think about leaving him sometimes but I love him for real. It's mainly because I'm still young and I want to enjoy my 20s

I have bpd and anxiety

Ok look, sit down comfortably, close your eyes, picture yourself 30 years from now with no other male experiences besides him. Does it make you smile or make you worry, or even frighten you?

I've had other partners before so I don't know what to think in this situation. However, I would like to experience my youth to its fullest before I settle down
My issue with him is that I wish I met him 10 years later. He's a good bf and a good person. I love him but I don't want to hurt him

I completely understand your situation. That being said, it's pathetic. Needing validation that badly is pathetic. It's something that's become normalized but it isn't healthy. You aren't doing yourself any favors. Instant gratification isn't a favor. Learn to love yourself. Note that "learn" doesn't mean "do it right away". You need to seriously step back and think about why you think like this and work on yourself.

Compliments from literal fucking nobodies are not worth your relationship.

Attached: 6C385686-7C08-4A79-9AEF-28792D74868D.png (285x200, 243K)

>Be sexual deviant
>Make a shit love interest
color me surprised

Attached: 1552556459558.png (640x955, 803K)

you don't know what love is, this is a sick perversion. break up with him now before you actually do cheat on him and hurt him badly.

then you can get used up and be a disgusting trash heap in your mid 30s. but dont worry, I'm sure some good ol beta will take care of you.
Right?

psh... "love"... I'd rather you not use the word

Your idea of fulfillment, experiencing life to the fullest, and living your best life in your 20s is sleeping around/having people compliment your tits? People you will never know in a few years?

Do you realize how you're coming across here?

>I would like to experience my youth to its fullest before I settle down
>My issue with him is that I wish I met him 10 years later
Lol, this has gotta be a troll.

Attached: fc5zwloqsne21.jpg (720x552, 26K)

With women the beginning of taking action no matter how deranged begins with a thought. The more time passes the harder it becomes to resist until you commit to whatever degeneracy your moodswings see fit. Where as with men we may get a notion but acting on it depends on our character, rather than our mood.

Why is it pathetic? It doesn't hurt anyone
I'm not, that's the thing. I'm very traditional and monogamous
Please don't tell me what love is or isn't. I'm in love with him and I've always been by his side
Obviously not, user. I just feel like I'll regret not exploring myself and experiencing different kinds of men once I'm older
Again I feel like I'm being limited, that's all
That's an assumption

>experiencing different kinds of men
The grass is always greener. But the greenest grass is grown in manure. You're sinking in a grassy field of shit and piss and the more you walk in it, the further you sink. Sure you might find the greenest grass in the land, but do you really want to be up to your neck in dirty diarrhea?

>Why is it pathetic? It doesn't hurt anyone
It hurts you. A healthy, centered person does not need external influences to dictate their self worth. You can look this up for yourself especially in relation to mental health. The fact that you are struggling with weighing compliments from strangers vs your significant other indicates a complete lack of self worth.

>I just feel like I'll regret exploring myself
It is unhealthy for someone in their 40s to regret not fucking more people. Look up statistics of women & men who report their levels of happiness vs the number of sexual partners they've had. The higher the number, the more sharply their happiness drops. Divorce rates & infidelity also skyrocket when total sexual partners increases. You do not have the foresight to tell yourself how you're going to feel in 20 years - this is just something you're telling yourself because your mind is trying to avoid a deeper issue. Not that I could tell you what that issue is.

>I feel like I'm being limited
That's like saying you feel limited in the amount of food you can eat and then gaining 300 lbs. You're technically correct, but why the fuck would you? You realize he is also "limiting himself"? That's how relationships work.

You say that you have monogamous values but everything else you say is contradictory to that fact. You are in some serious denial and you need to talk to your significant other instead of avoiding it. You need to either deeply reevaluate yourself or break up with him. I feel really, really bad for your boyfriend. If this is bait then bravo sir.

Attached: B06CA889-2001-4BD1-8EAF-77340D30DB32.jpg (750x750, 70K)

Shut the fuck up tranny, no one wants to see your shithole anyways lmfao

Attached: 1544197690325.jpg (675x450, 21K)

Seriously, think of actual couples in their 40s who love each other unconditionally. Do you genuinely mean to tell me you think one of them is torn up over not porking more people when they were younger? That isn't how it works if they love each other. Especially not for you who is supposedly monogamous.

If you don't try to drop your defense mechanisms and the "logic" you've built up until now and try to face this issue directly, you are going to lose your boyfriend. You are willingly signing off on no longer being with him and most likely snapping his heart in two. Maybe not now, but eventually. Don't push it to the back of your mind. The fact that you haven't told him a single thing - when it sounds like a very critical struggle for you - should already set off red flags in your head. Why aren't you communicating with him? Why aren't you honest with him?

Please do yourself a favor and do not be a coward

Leave him, immediately. He doesn't deserve the heartache of you cheating on him, it could destroy his view of women and turn him into a mysoginest.

Remember a year ago when we would tell roasties like this to fuck off?

>tfw there's nothing stopping me from making a shitty packer and pretending to be a trap on hormones

Attached: hmm.jpg (1110x1080, 106K)

You could just post your nudes here and get orbited like every egirl that posts here.
Vb8My2x

Attached: 1543334398630.jpg (720x540, 62K)

Post em on this discord you vapid whore.

discord/gg/JrAtHxk

Attached: 2bWT5Ti.jpg (1241x1228, 967K)

I have an odd feeling this is my gf

you can just send them to me qtqtqtqtqt#2756

>Divorce rates & infidelity also skyrocket when total sexual partners increases
I'm pretty sure this is because those people were not monogamous to begin with. Also it's not only a matter of receiving compliments. The greater issue is that I'm not ready to commit while my friends are out having fun
>That's like saying you feel limited in the amount of food you can eat and then gaining 300 lbs
How would this cause any long term damage to me like food would?

I'm sure they were actually. My mom was very pretty in her day and I'm certain she slept around. She knows more about relationships than my dad at any rate
And how am I supposed to talk to him about it? What will it accomplish? I don't want him to lose trust in me when I haven't even done anything yet

I'm not going to cheat on him, user! I'd break up with him first, but my dilemma comes from wanting to experiment with others despite being in love with him

Maybe if I'm ever single again

How did you meet her? What's she like?

I'll give you two hints. /soc/ and Lil Pump

Why would you want to do that though? might as well just post as a girl, plenty of people would still want to see that

Wait question. Are your parents together or not?

I'm afraid I don't know what you're trying to say
They're together. I had a traditional upbringing

Just double checking, Lulu

relationships are built on lies. just do it.

I think you've got the wrong person
What if I don't want to hurt him? He recognizes my body

I guess Chi Chi

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:

discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

ad

Attached: akarin 4.png (419x398, 235K)

Sure thing, but remember the fact that you are open to being interpreted and struck with the following;

>becoming a potential cheater (just WHY are there nudes on the Internet that you bf didn't ever see? suspicious...)
>being labelled as a whore (rightfully so)
>poor material for employment, thanks to the nifty Internet making your photo's easy to see potential employers
>will be harder to get job, and will be harder to find money after bf breaks up with you

Do what you want, but if you get struck with Murphy's Law beam, I will have a jolly laugh at your well-deserved demise.

>traditional! monogamous!
>sharing nudes online
Nope, you're as good as the next female Snapchat user.

>makes thread implying that you want to share nudes online, and want advice
>thread kicks off
>realize you just want to find a way to justify posting nudes
>no success
>will blame it on beta shits on r9k later

Good job.

>>>becoming a potential cheater (just WHY are there nudes on the Internet that you bf didn't ever see? suspicious...)
I can say it was from before I knew him
As for the rest I'm always careful with my nudes. I make it as hard as possible to identify the room as well as my body
If I posted online I'd delete metadata too
I've never shared nudes to others while in a relationship. How am I not monogamous??
I'm not trying to justify anything, user

So you'll have to lie to him? You've got this all planned out? You're willing to jump the hoops for attention online?

You will be showing your nudes to anyone who wants to see. You want to do it, so you're not in any moral dilemma. You're just fighting ll the points of everyone here. Everyone can see that this is wrong. Why can't you?

You're a twisted pervert. That man does not deserve to be with you. For all the chastising that men do to themselves, you can't resist this one thing?

Fuck you.

Try as you might, you're not fooling anyone here.

I know which ones are from before

I mean I'm already careful with my nudes in case an ex leaks them.
And I know it's wrong. I never said I didn't. I don't want to hurt him, but I can't help the temptation
First of all, I don't think so. Second, you sound like a creep. My boyfriend doesn't keep track of all my nudes

>monogamous
>has exes

HAHAHA

>"don't want to hurt him"
>"I want to justify this plan of mine which has a great possibility of hurting him"

HAHAHA

Just shut up and post them you worthless slut.

You're a terrible being and you should feel disgusted in your self

Am I not? Monogamy just means you're with one partner at a time
I don't intend to hurt him. If I didn't care about him I'd just go on /soc/ right now and post them
No :/
Why, for hesitating to post my nudes? I'm trying not to hurt him

Reminder to newcomers to stop posting here; Worthless thread from a worthless person.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

cq

Attached: akarin 17.png (419x398, 235K)

>bpd
No wonder you want to post nudes. Got to get all that attention to wash away the pain of feeling abandoned.

Post ur nudes here slut
/7bFHMD

Are you cute op? If yes go ahead and do it. Please link them here when you do.

send nudes to Makoroni#7777

I understand OP. I love the admiration and how men desire me but don't want them to touch. Its not quite the same but you might look into burlesque and I actually danced at a strip club for a year before I met my bf but there the guys put their hands all over me except between my legs.

With burlesque you can probably find a local group of women that practice and perform.

Fuck off you worthless and retarded slut

:(
I'm no stacy but I'm not ugly either. Idk if I should post though
No thanks
Thanks! I've looked into that but my bf would know. He's told me he'd disapprove
No?

l'epic troll thread mmm'lady

Attached: 1497915926142.jpg (612x612, 106K)

I mean, hey, it can't be wrong if he never finds out about it

jk kys

I don't get why you guys are so mad about this thread. I thought guys liked nudes

That said it's unlikely he'll never find out. People saved and reposted my old pictures so chances are he'll find out if I tried

kill yourself then post nudes. i dont think your bf will worry about the nudity then.

because contrary to females, we, us, males, have a heart and can understand empathy
we're placing ourselves into your bf's place and realize that we could be the one with a shitty ass gf that wants to expose her filthy body to other men

repent before it's too late

If this thread was created by a man I sincerely applaud the quality of the larp, it reads just like a real self-absorbed female.

How?
You're never going to get a gf so why would you care?
>just like a real self-absorbed female.
I don't see how I'm self-absorbed, user

>You're never going to get a gf so why would you care?
how is this relevant to what I told you?

rather, this proves my point, females truly are stupid

Do it anyway faggot
Tits or gtfo

>>want to post nudes online
Imagine being this low of a life form. You're ready to degrade yourself for a high that will last a few minutes.

just break up with him now, that's what everyone has been saying. this relationship obviously wont last so why delay the inevitable? you're getting older by the minute and the pool of men who find you attractive are shrinking.

if its not going to last, break up and your doing both of you a favor

>I'm pretty sure this is because those people were not monogamous to begin with
Lol, what? Divorce implies they were in a monogamous relationship which then ended. Infidelity replies they were in a monogamous relationship but one party cheated. You didn't actually look this up, did you? You're willing to base all of this on your own hubris and how you THINK others work?

>The greater issue is that I'm not ready to commit while my friends are out having fun
Why do you value this extremely specific idea of fun so much? Do you really feel you're missing out by not having yourself objectified by strangers? You can't think of solutions where you have fun with your bf or have fun on your own? How little of a life do you have to constantly think about this? Where are your hobbies? What are you creating?

>How would this cause any long term damage like food would?
Relying on others to dictate your self worth leaves you completely mentally fucked. You're robbing yourself of actual empowerment and self fulfillment. Again, look up the definition of a centered person. As it stands, you'll be someone who doesn't know what they want for the rest of their lives. Your vague sense of unhappiness isn't going to be remedied by this shit. Getting fucked/ogled by random people makes you feel better about yourself on the absolute most shallow and flimsy level. This is coming from someone who has done the exact same thing (while I was single). It does not help you.

Why were most of your earlier points about how it's nice to receive compliments but now you're moving the goal posts? Why are you trying to justify keeping a secret from your boyfriend on the level of not telling him you feel like spreading nudes? I have experience in dealing with a lot of people's problems and I can tell you that EXACT mentality is what leads to actual cheating or other awful things. Everyone feels like it would be pointless to bring up, that they can handle it on their own, that things would turn out badly if they communicated. It's nothing but mental gymnastics to justify not communicating with your partner.

And for the record, no, monogamous people who have had a low amount of sexual partners the overwhelming majority of the time regret nothing. Because their SO is the love of their life. They've had fulfilling and fun experiences with those partners. They did not assign value to doing the exact same things except with 20 different penises or vaginas. It's incredibly conceited of you to think that everyone who hasn't fucked multiple people is living a life of regret. For some reason you think you and your first world circle of friends contain the only mindset that could possibly exist.

Something is really not adding up here. Either you don't love your boyfriend the way you say you do and you're in denial or you don't hold monogamous values and you're in denial. Either way, I truly hope you don't continue life with these thoughts rattling around in your head but never intending to tell him. He's dating a lie of a person. He will never truly know you, and this mindset ALWAYS ALWAYS leads to more secrets. You have created a rift even if the symptoms have yet to show and it can only grow wider unless you have an honest conversation with hin. Grow some fucking nuts and talk to him about it

Here's the thing: your Wild and Crazy friends, going out and getting sloppy with others, are doing something immature. It is immature by definition, and people even acknowledge this, saying that it's "young and dumb and funnnn!" When you choose to make a commitment you are foregoing things like that, because your partner is worth it. But something in your mind isn't connecting here. You don't want to grow up for him. Just for the sake of...what again? Fun? Compliments that most people won't even mean because they'll tell you anything when they wanna fuck?

Also, temptation is normal. It's a completely normal instinctual thing that everyone experiences at least somewhat. But people with maturity, dignity, character, honesty, and the ability to commit don't act on it. AND - this is important - they talk about it. They talk to their partners or to a counselor. They don't let it stew in their heads until it becomes a problem. Sort your fucking life out mate. Break up with him if you really can't work through it, but at least try to work through it first. I'm going to dip now. I'll be praying for your bf, the poor sodding bastard

>Why would you want to do that though? might as well just post as a girl, plenty of people would still want to see that
It's way hotter making fags jerk to your butthole than straight guys.

Living your youth to its fullest means having children. If you think it's anything other than that then you are a whore, plain and simple.

so no nudes or what?

Imagine being female and this being the shit you're upset about and thinking you belong on r9k

Wanna trade nudes privately?

Fuck these roastie whores, I just wanna CUM. At this point I would settle for a foot pic

>settle for a foot pic

nice try foot fag.

What turns you on the most about it?

Also, just post nudes already so I can masturbate to you.

Post them already Ciara

>ends sentences with ", user."

This is how you spot human trash on Jow Forums and discord. I don't know why this is the case, but you're 100% dealing with a nutcases (often trannies) when you read that shit.

It's because they're tying to engage you on a personal level that they shouldn't have access to. Into the trash they go

OP are you still here? Give me your discord or I can post mine.

>He's told me he'd disapprove
Did he say why? Burlesque is just a tease and no nude. You still get the exhibitionist itch scratched and you get kudos from both men and women. Not a lot of money in that though.

When I stripped most nights I did really well but it depends on the club you work and if its busy. However, most of the guys tried to touch my vagina, ok my boobs but not my vagina.

I didn't have a bf at the time but some of the other girls did and one was married and had been for 3 years.

whhere are you from? just curious, sounds like someone I know.

Any girls want to trade nudes with another female? Post an email if you're interested.

How about you trade them with me, I'm a guy

No-riginal thank you.

Make porn with your bf you fucking retard?
If I had a gf id bang her and post pics online 24/7 and laugh at the cucks jacking off to me bedding a qt.

Attached: 1pxslz.jpg (545x450, 40K)