Can someone explain to me whats the point of being a female...

can someone explain to me whats the point of being a female? id like to be a female to live life on easy mode but besides that.. what do they do?

men try to get money and clout to get laid, women dont need to do that, they can get dick no matter what

Attached: feel.png (645x773, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/gg/JrAtHxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To live a hedonistic life style and try to get as much validation from your peers as much as possible no matter how much wrong you may do.

Exist, enjoy your hobbies, enjoy the company of your friends/loved ones. If I was a woman I'd be pretty content betabuxxing some low-tier guy who will love me and take care of me forever.

Women want dick but cant get it because they fear the social rerocussions of getting it

That sounds like a good life desu
Why not live for pleasure after all? Hell women can have multiple orgasms, each of which is stronger than that of men

raising children is the built-in biological goal. their "babies rabies" is the equivalent of a man's insatiable sex drive

sometimes it takes longer for it to kick in though, and some suppress it until it's too late.

Idk why I exist. I just want to play videogames and stay in my room for the rest of my life but I can't get NEETbux.

>Hell women can have multiple orgasms, each of which is stronger than that of men
After my first one doing anything kinda stings for a while. Some of us have a longer refractory period.

Women are solipsistic, hedonistic, obcessed with social validation and attention. Their sole purpose is to give birth.

Fuck, they don't even have hobbies. They have no way of making themselves happy, they rely on a man to do that for them...just like everything else.

Do you people not talk to women?

>men try to get money and clout to get laid,
It's 2019, if you need either of those things to get laid, you're not "Chad," you're just a beta with money

Most Jow Forums users are perfectly content hissing at women and then going online to rant about how Stacy is such a dumb bitch for asking a question

To be cute and to be a loving housewife to a husband

so what? i can too

unless you're a woman no

Women only make life miserable for others,,, end.

Attached: D85B44EE-2EC7-4503-AB94-FE9B5208CA97.jpg (750x546, 68K)

not a woman and dont care

>they can get dick no matter what
While thats true, I don't want a man around attached to it. My life is great. I have a good job I love, I travel and have a nice apartment in a manor US city and great social life. I don't want to be restricted by one man and have to share my things with.

>clout

please just leave and never come back here

Femoids join this discord server pls

discord/gg/JrAtHxk

>>clout
what did he mean by this

Being all realistic as hell since no man here knows what they're talking about:

Women try really hard to appeal to your every tiny whim. That's what they do to get laid.

They can't filter out between one man's angry bullshit and another man's angry bullshit. They take it all in and internalize it. If one man in some story she heard fell in love with a beautiful country farm girl, they will pretend to be a country farm girl- even if they're from some crackhead town where nobody has those values.

If somebody on Jow Forums says they're sick of women acting bitchy, women will internalize that and always start the conversation with "I'm not bitchy like other girls".

Every little whim you do, they follow.
If you show a slight erection for a specific type of girl and go "mmm im not sure why that makes me hard. Something about the way those pants are so low and show a little thong." The woman will try her damned autistic hardest to get low rise jeans and the exact same thong so she can re-create that same modest effect, even learning to sew so she can customize the thong to her exact hip shape because if it comes just a little out of place, it could be either slutty or worthless- all of which illicit an extreme response from the men she surrounds herself the most with, who all rule her emotional state.

This is what women do to get laid, it's how they live. It's easy mode, but it allows them to be autistic about very detailed things- and they often have no capacity to notice anything else.

They know they can get dick no matter what, but women who are desperate for love actually pretend to be of higher class. They'll spend hours making sure that their coat hugs their waist, but is long and not trashy looking. A long coat looks sophisticated like a russian, while a short one can look too comfortable. Of course she would want to wear the short one, but somehow the shorter coat reminds her of her emotions she isn't allowed to have because a man once gave her a weird look.