I just wanna wear kawaii clothing and paint my nails and cute stuff like that without being called a fag

I just wanna wear kawaii clothing and paint my nails and cute stuff like that without being called a fag

Attached: 1552702276947.png (661x600, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/gg/JrAtHxk
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then do it at home and don't make threads about it

Attached: 984.jpg (409x618, 30K)

which 2hu would you crossplay? talk to me OP

Not OP but definitively Marisa

marisa is fairly popular, I'd crossplay her too.

counterpoint: it's kind of nice to be called a fag by someone you like!

Attached: 1447646103583.jpg (1026x1031, 693K)

Hey fag, wanna post some pictures of you in a dress for me?

maybe, but I don't know if I like you yet!

Attached: catboys.jpg (900x1332, 130K)

Pff, whatever fag. I knew you didn't have the balls to do it you fucking faggot.

fine but you're kind of rude!!

You're a cute lil' fag I'll give you that. Wanna be my private e-fucktoy?

>You're a cute lil' fag I'll give you that.
>Wanna be my private e-fucktoy?
what's that entail?

Attached: karenquestion.png (963x720, 602K)

No it's not, ever.

Show cock and balls and boipussy

shutupfagnobodycares kys your stupid opinions are gay and faggoty

Giving me pictures of yourself whenever I want you to, doing things to yourself whenever I want you to, things like that.

Why does others viewing you as a fag bother you?

WRONG.gif
nah
mmm sounds like a lot of work for me. Not sure if you're worth it

Attached: 1454115208423.jpg (576x1024, 63K)

Why would I want to prove my worth to a fag like you?

cause I probably have more options than you :)

Attached: 1515581750370.jpg (1024x1446, 349K)

Alright, I'll bite. What do you want me to do?

I dunno. We can chat a bit if you like but I'm not promising to be your little fag slave or anything!

Attached: felix3.png (605x1047, 526K)

You know, I can buy you toys and costumes to wear. Where are you from anyways? Europe?

>You know, I can buy you toys and costumes to wear.
True, but I want more than just a superficial relationship. not that I wouldn't enjoy getting cute clothes to wear for you :p
and no, USA so guessing the other side of the world.

Attached: 1545320959022.gif (245x280, 317K)

>USA
Well fuck. That would've been too good.

Examples of Kawaii clothes?

yeah these things never work out :( I'm sorry sir, it probably would have been fun to be your little fag ;s

>that pic
W-well, we could try and see what happens

I mean, I guess but idk it's such a long way
>mfw

Attached: 1dd5af6c3a75ac3cf77c35841843aca9.png (600x600, 389K)

It wouldn't be all that bad. It's not like we have to see each other IRL.
or do we

I mean, I guess we don't have to but it might be nice too! i dunno heheh

Attached: 1361287696053.jpg (1000x1100, 204K)

I have the money to get you shipped over to my country every now and again, but I'm not sure if you'd want that.

hehe well I may be a fag, but I don't want to feel like a golddigger. we could always chat and see how things go.
what country, anyways? :o

Attached: 1359879618049.jpg (597x733, 126K)

It's a small christian cunt called Croatia. I'm sure you haven't heard of it

inb4 op gets human trafficked

I have heard of it, and can possibly even find it on the map...pretty sure it's that weird boomerang shaped country across from italy, but I always get it mixed up with slovenia

Yeah that's the one. I'm surprised you even know about it desu

I'm pretty good with maps, don't have to put a lot of effort into them really, but eastern europe is the hardest place to remember.
also I think you guys had some very nice looking beaches!! so I'd need a cute swimsuit!

Attached: 1410060434857.jpg (973x607, 337K)

I want to cuddle and fondle a cute short feminine crossdresser

I wanna cross dress since I'm kind of a femboy. But I really want an 18yo jock guy to fuck me like a little cock slut. I wanna be topped by him and moan like a girly boy.

Join this discord and we will accept you here.. Gai boi..

discord/gg/JrAtHxk

A lot of people disagree with the eastern europe bit and consider it to be western europe, but what do I know.
Yeah we have tons of nice looking beaches. I'd love to see you in a swimsuit you little fag.

go to conventions and do it user
umu

Gross user why would you want Chad to force you down and have his big cock stretching you like that? You're not really gonna get a hard on and start moaning like a little bitch are you?

waaat it's way easier to remember western Europe simply cause the countries are larger for the most part!!
yeah I was just looking at some of the beaches on google, really gorgeous. It's making me jealous cause there's 4' of snow here still :/
I just wanna be in a cute swimsuit prancing along the beach for you!

Attached: tumblr_oay77xoiOF1uq71qmo1_1280.jpg (780x1078, 82K)

I would just wanna suckle on his hard penis and lick it a bunch and play with his nuts then take his cock up me on his bed while laying face down and moaning like a girly bitch.
>tfw this actually happened last weekend with a cute jockish guy and an 18yo spic boy

>I just wanna be in a cute swimsuit prancing along the beach for you!
That sounds so adorable. I think you'd make a nice fucktoy. What age are you anyways?

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

join and DM the owner

Attached: akarin 10.png (419x398, 235K)

>That sounds so adorable. I think you'd make a nice fucktoy. What age are you anyways?
hehe that's what I'm trying for, a good, cute, obedient fucktoy :p and I'm 23

Attached: 17c797ad890c66221b9bcb97359cfc29.jpg (810x1008, 274K)

See UD3tHTC

Attached: 1530735530976.jpg (788x720, 73K)

I'm 23 as well. Would you want to live with me for a while? I can get you female hormones and such as long as you stay obedient and do what I tell you to.

Where do you want him to blow his load? Deep in yo ur boyhole or all over your slutty face?

Preferably we'd do it several times so it could coat my face, go in my mouth to be swallowed then finally up my boihole. I just wanna be a toy for him to deposit his fuck juice into.

ahh crazy, thought you'd be a bit older hehe idk why.
It'd be fun to live with you for a bit~ I'm mostly good and obedient, but I do have a bit of a bratty streak...so you'd have to guide me, train me and punish me until I learned how to obey you as you command :s

Attached: 1361429148458.jpg (543x800, 114K)

Don't ignore me.
UD3tHTC

Attached: join now.jpg (788x720, 73K)

I joined your stupid server and people are posting stupid shit
0/10 do NOT recommend

You are both my age. I still look pretty twink yet most guys look pretty masc by 19 or 20. I want a jock boy that's around that age or even 18 ideally to just breed my boipucci because the thought of a top that's a good bit younger than me is really hot. In fact just recently I've had an 18yo, a 19yo and a 20yo breed my boihole and use me like the little fucktoy I am.

gib me your discord

original

it all comes down to genetics.

that said if you're sleeping around like that you really better be careful cause otherwise you're gonna end up with some nasty STD's. be careful out there, bud

Come back.
UD3tHTC

Attached: hurts.jpg (788x720, 73K)

I like bratty. Bratty's good.
What kind of punishments do you like?

Yes genetics have been good to me. I have made everyone wear condoms btw and the only things that really scare me are hep and hiv. Idgaf about hsv or hpv since I already likely have them

If anyone wants to add my faggot self on disco
Rain#4600

that's for you to decide!!!

well you do you, just be safe out there.

Attached: pcepce.jpg (700x959, 486K)

I'm waiting.
UD3tHTC

Attached: hurts alot.jpg (788x720, 73K)

>that's for you to decide!!!
Hm. I have a few ideas. Are you a virgin?

WHAT DO YOU WANT
oh good! You'll have to see what works well though on your own. and I'm a virgin with guys, I've never been penetrated ;s

Attached: 1545617570645.jpg (474x418, 48K)

Well then I'd love to take your anal virginity like the little fag you are.
Wanna continue this convo over discord? Post yours

>I arrived late and some other guy got the cute obedient girly boy
Every fucking time

You look jockish? How about age? I need a top and am a girly boi

Not him but I'm 23, what's your age?

Add on Discord

23 as weII

Rain#4600
bsiheiej

22 going on 23. I look like I could be a jock if I actually put effort into it. Kinda broad shoulders

Do it then fuck me you being younger than me and being a jock top to my twink ass is hot

>Rain#4600
Add me back.

Attached: send.jpg (788x720, 73K)

No I don't wanna post on a server where my posts are just meaningless