I finally have enough money to pay for Netflix, reccomend me something cool to watch guys

I finally have enough money to pay for Netflix, reccomend me something cool to watch guys

Attached: 995b15f85fd75603deb5a098bca157e5.jpg (720x1024, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gCKhktcbfQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My friends said black mirror was pretty good but ive never seen it. I don't have an account.

Spend your money on literally anything else

You finally have 7 dollars?

yeah, it's pretty cool. but I've watched it already

If this is real the watch Resolution and after that it's sequel The Endless. In a sea of shit those two are twin diamonds.

yep, being a wagie sucks

Happy! is a motherfucking masterpiece.

Someone tried to recommend Resolution to me as an alternative to Cabin In The Woods in terms of meta-horror, but what I've seen of The Endless doesn't give me that impression at all.

Nothing, it's all shit. Films are shit. All these new films can't let a good moment happen without 10 different camera angles to emphasis every-fucking-thing. Old films were cool, because it felt a little more genuine. I mean, sure, you could find a couple good things, but otherwise, it's flushing money down a drain once you see what little good content there is.

Little Witch Academia. Skip the parade one because that one is trash.

>Movies:
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
The Last Dragon
The Third Man
Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs
In Bruges
(If you haven't noticed, I'm really into crime and action)

>TV Shows:
Into The Badlands
Happy!
Get Shorty
Ash Vs. Evil Dead
Sense8
A Young Doctor's Notebook
The End Of The Fucking World

>Anime:
Jojo's Parts 1 and 2
Kakegurui
Devilman Crybaby
Castlevania
Hi-Score Girl
Aggretsuko
Durarara!!!

My tastes are basic and bland but if you're a Chuuni edgelord faggot like myself you should find some stuff here that suits your fancy.

>can't let a good moment happen without 10 different camera angles to emphasis every-fucking-thing

I disagree, there's a lot of good content out there if you know what to look for.

However, this gives me an excuse to whip out "Bryan Mills Jumps A Fence" again.
youtu.be/gCKhktcbfQM

Seven seconds, 16 fucking cuts.

>Sense8
based and faggotpilled. also watch altered carbon

thank you, half of these aren't on my country so I'm gonna watch the other half that is

I only watched S1, but I did that shit in a night and it blew my fucking mind.
>Gay Lito doing the shootout scene juxtaposed with Gorski in an actual shootout
My dick was ROCK HARD

No problem.

Wish I knew more or remembered more. There's probably some absolute bangers you've got on Netflix in your country that we don't.

The Witch and the Ritual are two Ert kino horror movies

>Ert
Very*

Try the live-action Death Note. So fucking good.

We'll I'm watching Cheers on Netflix as I type this
Good classic show

I was speaking more about modern films in general. I personally believe that the nature of modern film is what has made kids retarded.

Before going to high school, kids see teen films with adult actors, and expect all that high school cliche bullshit, like NERDS and JOCKS and CHEERLEADERS, and though occasionally true, it is not entirely true. The worst part is that it isn't even relevant to most places. Australia largely consumes American content, yet it is nothing like America, giving all these kids false world views and poor values.

Oi m8, wanna fuck yourself with a rake

I can see where you're coming from with that, with media representing wildly unrealistic standards for pretty much anything, but imo most of the time I'm able to tolerate it because it's in service of telling a good story.

Having such a broad hatred of modern film because of it's "nature" is silly. What you really seem to hate is cliches, which is something nobody likes

>previously have access FOR FREE to any media you can think of
>or you can pay an amount of money for inferior quality products from a much smaller selection
jesus christ you could just have saved your money