How many people do you know would take a bullet for you?

How many people do you know would take a bullet for you?

Attached: 1539684953734.jpg (521x771, 85K)

He died too. He didn't leave anyone behind. She didn't jump in front of a bullet, she took him out of his wheelchair

HA that's fucking rich. 0 of course!

See if this was a roastie she'd expect the man to take the bullet for her.

Her husband died with her.
Fake news.
The shooter was very thorough.

Source? Everywhere I'm reading says he survived.

If you actually watched the video you'll know he was shot in the face at point blank range.

This is media sensationalism.

>implying it's not common as fuck for a muslim woman to be her husband's bullet shield
How is this even news?

The video was just so blurry, I couldn't make out any of the faces.

>jumped from her wheelchair

Attached: 1547055400693.png (1228x1150, 178K)

>Implying I wouldn't take a bullet for free
>Implying stealing someone else's bullet isn't cheating

He was the guy in the wheelchair.

calling bullshit lol

Why doesn't the alt-right just join the winning side aka Islam? It seems like its got everything they want more or less, they can just convert and create their own westernized Islam, and it also means they can stop fighting each other finally and fight the real ((menace))

fucking retard nigger
fuck you originally

Kek, I saw the vid, that shit didn't happened.

At least her sand nigger husband will live as a broken man knowing that his worthless crippled body meant his wife had to eat a bullet for him. With any luck he'll wheel himself off a cliff.

>lmao fuck white people!
>wtf white people why won't you help us!?!

Attached: help_us_white_people.png (632x1000, 389K)

there was only one wheelchair guy iirc

Is this the cockroach who was laying in the streets screaming "Help me!" before she got domed?

he attacked another mosque that he didn't record, but only killed a few there before some guy grabbed his gun

I hate it when they try to patronize people who died like bitches.

it's fake news, literally fake news, same thing with that my brother crap the mudslimes didn't say shit to him

i agree, there was nothing honorable or glorious about how they died, they were piled up in a corner like rats

Omg now i want a loyal qt 3.14 muzzie gf

if a bullet was coming for me, I welcome the sweet release. I'm not concerned whether peopele will save me or not.