Whine about women being shallow

>whine about women being shallow
>have no standards for women aside from physical appearances

Attached: 1536001849904.jpg (399x400, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/gg/8pn9T8u
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you OP. What else can women offer except for their body?

>not fat
>not mentally ill
>attractive
>Ioyal
>actually loves me

Hopefully, for you, a brain.
>want someone to unconditionally love me while I judge them for superficial traits
Why don't you just fuck your mom, since you're a manchild?

Ultimate fat bitch detected

Hopefully, for you, a big guy.

Attached: Baneposting.jpg (859x492, 165K)

>having fewer standards is shallow
wew

>having ONLY standards for physical traits isn't shallow
wew

>"I-I'm not a lonely virgin, you're just a fat bitch!"
Your words have truly and deeply cut me. I was really looking for approval from a robot
>having superficial standards and crying when stacy doesn't like you because you're ugly
Kek

That's just the standards to get past the barrier, though. Obviously no robot is going to have any interest in spending a moderate amount of time with some brain-dead whore Stacy. But to get to that point where you'd discover how shitty of a person she is, first she must not be fat. It's not even worth checking if fat women have nice personalities because no one wants to spend a moderate amount of time with them either way. They're uncomfortable to be around in general. To be fair, the same is true about fat guys, but the degree of fatness that which is tolerable is higher because guys make better company in general.

Take a deep breath, femanon. Robots are shit but you're being embarassing.

t. OP

>"Everyone I don't like is female!"
This meme would honestly be entertaining if it wasn't used by juvenile aspies like you

>Hopefully, for you, a brain.
No thanks. I doubt she'd have anything to offer with a brain that a guy couldn't, anyhow. All she needs is to let me fuck her regularly, cook my meals, and raise my kids.

>Everyone I don't like is female
Not even close. You're just that obvious.

i just want a sweet and cute girl to love me as much as I love her

Attached: 7C149EED-E45B-4A6C-86B7-A27A06883374.jpg (655x509, 41K)

>51480260
I see, the fat bitch is mad she can't get any cock, so she expresses her anger by calling random people on a Filipino animation website virgins

Why does she have to be cute? Why are you so superficial?

I'd show you my dick, but you'd probably LARP as a fembot to try and suck it.
>a woman touching you
You'd have to get past your little dick energy first

Cute personality wise user. Just kind and wholesome type if you get me

Stop larping incel. The problem is with robots' lack of non-superficial standards, not the presence of any superficial standards at all.

So you wouldn't worry about people being able to tell your gf used to be a boy as long as she does cute things?

Here's your (you)
Now go back to spreading the tranny discord

>duh what the fuck? why won't you date someone you don't even enjoy looking at

i said a girl, not a faggot

Quite being a debbie downer and join this discord

discord/gg/8pn9T8u

See you're being superficial judging her on the body she had no control over what she was born with.

Nigger, you completely ignored my post where I explained how the superficial standards were just the threshold.

>whine about women having unreasonable standards
>wants a semi-attractive girl with nice personality despite being a hikki incel freak
Happy?

Yes, much better. Thank you.