/ E A S Y M O D E /

/ E A S Y M O D E /
ITT: post problems women (female) will never have to face
Also, women hate thread

Attached: 1551990481104.jpg (508x386, 17K)

They'll never know what it's like to fight for their country and way of life.

Attached: ab9dbb010a89774e03d389b354202d4e.jpg (403x393, 35K)

they are the most privileged group in society

they are the highest rank according to liberals and tradcucks

Attached: 550F5298-90D1-4354-9E48-7849C98E5BB6.jpg (680x907, 46K)

Being too worried to marry and have children because there's a large chance that your spouse will just divorce you and take everything you own and a portion of your money for the rest of your life and turn your entire social group against you.

Attached: 1523400674806.png (966x900, 546K)

More likely for someone to offer a helping hand when they're down. We normally get told to "suck it up" by everyone

Attached: 1500247906087.jpg (680x680, 61K)

They will never know what its like to genuinely feel

Attached: 9AB0CC6B-931B-4297-AA25-CB32D3FB79C7.jpg (750x736, 73K)

I'm fascinated by threads that literally form around the basis of "I'm a man and let me tell you about the life of women"

having to work or being on the street
being in a constant cuck and get cucked battle when walking around and meeting other people
having to die in a ditch if theres war

I'm sure some of them take grief as well, so tell us what the life of a woman is like.

Attached: 1520423445297.png (572x421, 514K)

Isn't it the same when black people call out white people for white privilege? It's just men calling out women's privilege.

Women do have their own problems that men never have to deal with, but their benefits heavily outweigh their negatives.

They are at risk of Rape which can easily be avoided like 90% of the time and not being able to pick the chads they get. But that last things not an issue because only chads approach women to begin with.

So women and non-whites will shut the fuck up about male privilege and white privilege then, right? Yeah, didn't think so. Try intellectual honesty for a change.

Getting told that you are the cause for society going to shit because i wouldn't marry some gold diggers.

Attached: 1448224018417.jpg (583x720, 178K)

>"I'm a man and let me tell you about the shity experiences with women"
Fixed it for you, now gtfo before you get word raped.

Attached: 1543492848760.jpg (590x409, 77K)

How's that loneliness feel oh wait you don't...

They will never experience how hard it is to get a gf.

Made a tinder profile with a 3/10 fat girl pics, got 10+ matches in 1 hour and they were the ones to initiate the conversations and invite to dates.

Meanwhile i maybe get 5-10 matches per month and MAYBE if i'm lucky 1 fucking date.

And then they complain how lonely they are, fucking disgusting.

Attached: AblWiQt.jpg (960x444, 49K)

Why do you hate women so much? Oregano

>tinder
What did you expect? You have better chances at approaching girls irl.

Because they won't acknowledge that their entire lives are given to them. Not only that but they have the audacity to pretend to be oppressed and demand even more from a society that already gives them fucking everything they need and more. I would almost respect them if they just admitted how easy they have it.

Your really think its any different in real life???
If a girl was to approach and hit on a single dude and ask for his number, do you really think he would reject her if he wasn't gay or mentally retarded?

Now you go to a bar/club/public space and try and hit on girls and ask for their number and see how many straight up reject you.

Stop being so fucking naive.

Attached: 1448223537696.jpg (693x586, 179K)

Why do you think they have it easy?

Wouldn't know what the life of a female is like. Plenty of feminist literature covers the bases, though. Ever read any?
>only chads approach women
You hate how privileged women are .... but haven't ever... approached one... ?
As someone who hasn't approached a nuclear physics textbook, can you give me a 101 class on nuclear physics?
Honestly, I would lose your interest after the 3rd word if I even tried to explain cultural influences to you. You're probably irredeemable. Just neck yourself.
>I'm a man and I need a special place on the internet to talk about how mean women are
Want some cheese with that whine?
Yeah, I slept next to a qt last night, I don't...

Atleast they wont ghost you lmao

>Ask girl out irl
>Chad comes up mid sentence
>This loser bothering you?

Plenty of women just walk out on guys

And which war did you fight in?

>allowed to murder their own children with total impunity but can also force the biological father to give them thousands of dollars to raise kids he does not want
>benefit from quotas in elite unis and major corporations, routinely pass over far more qualified men for these positions
>decline of socially enforced monogamy gives them complete and total control of the sexual marketplace, 5/10s and even below regularly bag Chads
>catered and pandered to in all forms of culture and entertainment, to the degree that traditionally male pastimes and cultural touchstones are compromised and destroyed for their benefit
>have all the benefits men have but none of the drawbacks, still completely infantilized and shielded from the consequences of their behavior
>instantly believed when they accuse a man of anything, no matter how improbable the allegation
>allowed to display extreme bigotry toward the opposite sex with no fear of social repercussions
>no obligation to register for the draft, men still die for them in wars
>not expected to maintain any level of physical attractiveness, to the degree that men who have standards are shamed as misogynists
Shall I continue?

Attached: 40BEA07A-AC4D-4E20-9C69-BDAA1F94C0BD.png (498x499, 47K)

>I'm a man and I need a special place on the internet to talk about how mean women are
So by your logic, men shouldn't even be allowed to talk with other men about their problems relating to women.
Didn't know feminazi cunts browse this place.

Attached: 1543930025663.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

Jow Forums is so predictable sometimes it's a cliche

men have big issues and women have big issues, going about it like this is only pushing away the people who are trying to empathize and understand

>women have big issues
Name one.

>>no obligation to register for the draft, men still die for them in wars

This shit again. The vast majority of you will never enlist, much less fight in a war.

And this impacts the point how? Oh yeah it doesnt

uhh but you never thought anything about feminism criticizing men you fucking brainless hypocrite

About 80% of the time happens to me. And i mean after real life dates, not that online ghosting bullshit.

>allowed to murder their own children
Are semen people as well? Asking since a fetus is a clump of cells and not a baby.
>decline of socially enforced monogamy gives them complete and total control of the sexual marketplace, 5/10s and even below regularly bag Chads
It's not hard to bag "Chads" if your definition of "Chad" is "any guy willing to approach a 2/10 or higher"
>catered and pandered to in all forms of culture and entertainment
Don't forget to mention having to suck rich guy dick to not get blacklisted in any of these industries
>have all the benefits men have
Except not getting yelled at in the streets or blamed for not giving away their vagina to everyone who asks
>instantly believed when they accuse a man of anything
That why supreme court justices are rammed through without incident, regardless of assault allegations?
>allowed to display extreme bigotry toward the opposite sex with no fear of social repercussions
You really need this explained to you?
>no obligation to register for the draft
This was changed a couple years back, due to pushing from feminist groups. Funny how no incel or MRA groups decided this was an important issue, though
>not expected to maintain any level of physical attractiveness
Except being expected to have a giant ass, giant tiddies and a slim waist.
Need I go on?

>feminism criticizing men
What specific feminist writers and specific criticisms by those writers do you disagree with? Or is this just vague virtue signaling from you?
>calling women "roastie" because you can't approach them
Ah, such level-headed discussion among the manly robots of Jow Forums, such emotionless, rational, masculine discussion of how our poor feelings were hurt when a qt3.14 didn't literally strip and suck your dick in public when you accidentally brushed against her hair on the bus

>women have big issues

>my current chad has a 7.5 inch dick instead of an 8 inch one, oh no :(
>one of my orbiters is trying to escape, can't have that now
>oops got pregnant by tyrone again, ugh I have to kill another one of these gross clumps of cells
>i don't feel like I'm getting enough attention, time to ruin another male friend group tee hee

gee such big issues

What about the woman who aided the NZ shooter?

>Asking since a fetus is a clump of cells and not a baby.
Youre a clump of cells, retard.
>It's not hard to bag "Chads" if your definition of "Chad" is "any guy willing to approach a 2/10 or higher"
Literally no understanding of hypergamy whatsoever. Sad!
>Don't forget to mention having to suck rich guy dick to not get blacklisted in any of these industries
Ooh noooes if women want to be multi-millionaire actresses they may have to do to an old Jew what they do to Chad every single day oh nooooooo being a womxn is so haaard
>Except not getting yelled at in the streets
>being complimented is so hhhaaaarrrrdddd :(
>without incident
You are so fucking disingenuous. Kav was not rammed through without incident, he and his family received fucking death threats for allegations with ZERO proof.
>This was changed
Nope
>Except being expected to have a giant ass, giant tiddies and a slim waist.
A lie and you know it. Any man who expects these things is dragged through the mud

Having a boner during a presentation

Attached: dxu0dg27jdm21.png (640x761, 623K)

they will never know the torture of trying to find a gf

>this one stacy at my school literally has a plan of which guy she is gonna date
>she is gonna date the rich one so he could buy her something expensive for her birthday
>then shes gonna be with the guy with the biggest dick at summertime so they can fuck every day

this shit is below easy mode

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (125x124, 2K)

>roastie
At least you know your place cunt.

Attached: 1552651088294.png (327x316, 187K)

>Youre a clump of cells, retard.
Oh , do you need me to helpfully explain qhat sentience is? Or maybe parasitism? You should understand "parasites," given you are one.
>Literally no understanding of hypergamy whatsoever. Sad!
Literally can't talk to women but knows everything about their dating habits. Sad!
>Ooh noooes if women want to be multi-millionaire
Are you sucking old dick? No? Then why are you complaining about what rich women have?
>being complimented is so hhhaaaarrrrd
t. Guy who feels attacked if a woman is attracted to another man
>You are so fucking disingenuous. Kav was not rammed through without incident, he and his family received fucking death threats for allegations with ZERO proof
Oh hey, his accuser received death threats as well. Funny you didn't mention Clarence Thomas; is that because there was a lot more evidence? Tsk tsk, who's disingenuous?
>Nope
2017 bill was passed to review the selective service. Word out as of January this year is that the proposals are still geared toward women being included. I did a google search for you, since you can't be arsed to pay attention to equal rights, which you care so deeply about.
>A lie and you know it. Any man who expects these things is dragged through the mud
If by "dragged through the mud" you mean "gets called out for being shallow" then sure. But hey, it's only okay to call women shallow

You realize conscription is a thing right? And that in the next war we'll have to fight on the front lines but not the roasties?

Yep, my place is having qts lick my cock and reminding incels that they're worthless.
PS you're worthless

>fight on the front lines
No. At most, you'll be operating a drone trying to blow up a your chinese counterpart's drone.

>le parasite argument
Means absolutely fucking nothing. Still a human being, that is a fact beyond dispute
>can't talk to women
Ad-hom discarded
>Are you sucking old dick? No?
Tu quoque discarded
>t. Guy who feels attacked if a woman is attracted to another man
Ad-hom AND tu quoque discarded
>Funny you didn't mention Clarence Thomas; is that because there was a lot more evidence?
No, because there was not.
>Oh hey, his accuser received death threats as well.
Tends to happen when you try to destroy a mans reputation with false, baseless claims.
>Word out as of January this year is that the proposals are still geared toward women being included.
You proved my point. All they are is proposals.
>But hey, it's only okay to call women shallow
Tu quoque discarded
Feel free to reply again but Im gonna catch some zs instead of having a roastie fling fallacies at me. Nighty night.

how is that vague? you don't believe feminism has ever criticized men like this?

why do lefties always pretend to be retards? are they actually retards or is that just their target audience?

>Means absolutely fucking nothing. Still a human being, that is a fact beyond dispute
Is sperm a human being? Asking since it has the same humanity as a fetus
>Ad-hom discarded
>Tu quoque discarded
>Ad-hom AND tu quoque discarded
Kek, you really want to base arguments off of logic/fallacies? Because you have not made a single sound nor valid logical assertion this whole exchange. Also, I didn't cry about your ad-homs, but I see that fallacies can't be applied to you.
>No, because there was not.
Yeah, there was
>Tends to happen when you try to destroy a mans reputation with false, baseless claims.
Oh, so you have evidence of her making false statements? Please, citations
>You proved my point. All they are is proposals.
The act in 2017 requires a review. Which means a proposal has to be undertook. You could always join feminist groups that advocate for this sort of equal treatment, but you don't actually care about the issue. Sad!
>Feel free to reply again but Im gonna catch some zs instead of having a roastie fling fallacies at me. Nighty night.
Ad-hom discarded

>how is that vague? you don't believe feminism has ever criticized men like this? why do lefties always pretend to be retards? are they actually retards or is that just their target audience?
It's vague because you're not specificying a criticism feminist writers have made. Would you like to cite a feminist criticism of men, or just continue to virtue signal?

Incels reminding incels that they're worthless while pretending to be chads on an japanese anime/manga board.
This is peak comedy right here.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x679, 105K)

Can women experience being outcast by people because of your interests?
Can women experience being outcast by men & women because they're virgins thought their whole life?
Can a woman experience being told you're a loser, creep, a pussy, faggot boring, and "too nice" JUST FOR THE SOLE FACT OF TRYING TO WOO THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Can women truly understand the hardships of trying to get gf/laid?
Can women ever experience having their egos pressed every fucking day of the week?
Can women experience having the strength of NOT ramming sharp objects into people who try to attack you physically/emotionally/spiritually?
Can women experience being part of a species that society says you're "disposable"?
Can women experience being looked as a creep/weird for at least trying to initiate contact?
Can women experience trying to initiate contact with another woman but have the woman fear of being killed/stalked by you ?
Can women experience being ridiculed by people and nobody cares because you're supposed to "suck it up" and can't claim sexism?
Can women experience not having anyone stand up for their behalf?
Can women experience not having anyone, AND I MEAN A N Y O N E, to talk to for over 2 months?
Can women experience not even the average looking/fatty ones not giving them the time of day?
Can women experience being feeling so lonely for long periods of time, you start questioning the point of your existence and wonder if suicide is the best option?
Can women experience counting days just rotting alone?

Let me remind you, most of these things aren't by choice either

Imagine only having to worry about giving sex for Valentine's day lmao

random boners

Tinder really pisses me off.

I literally get 0 matches even when I put decent photos. Whereas fat girls on tinder only have to swipe once and get instant match feeding their undeserved ego.

i might add they dont even need photos to match since so many guys swipe right on everyone.

Imagine having priority in evacuations even if your eggs are and uterus don't work ez mode

Having women pretend that they know what being a man is like is beyond laughable. They write articles and shit about their tough easymode life, and berate hard-working rich white males, ignoring the overwhelming amount of unsatisfied losers in the world.

The winners write the history books, not the losers. Never forget that, as some entrepreneur on TV talks about how he succeeded in business and crap. He is a minority.

Women don't feel as much drive as men, so failure hits way harder on a man. I know I have. Perhaps that's why male suicide significantly shadows female suicide despite their higher amount of attempts.

Literally 99% of your issues with women, your "female privilege" stems from you buying into the narrative that women are separate creatures, incapable of understanding how sad you feel for experiencing rejection. Most of the things you listed have nothing to do with gender. It's more that you never learned how to casually approach someone of the opposite sex, and instead of learn how to you've created this whole fantasyland excuse where you know exactly what every woman's experience in the world is like.

Just man up and suck it up bro. Lol.

>women are separate creatures, incapable of understanding how sad you fee
this is the truth though. women don't care how hard we have it

>remember that the world is controlled by oligarchs that have dismantled our already fragile democracy and that as an individual, I am powerless to change anything in a meaningful way
>woman asks "what are you thinking about"

Attached: 1197839058505.jpg (400x267, 18K)

>women don't care how we have it
Think it might have something to do with you insisting how they "have it" and their complaints aren't valid? Nah, probably something to do with you being 5'11 6/7"

Already enlisted my dawg