My girlfriend

My girlfriend thinks we are together everyday for a lot of time together when we spend 15 min after class, and some fridays we hang up from 9:00pm to 12:30am. Thats 5/168h a week and she thinks its a lot. What can I do so she takes the relationship more seriously? Please dont meme the post thank you all

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xPa0aGUaRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: spain and france.jpg (1200x1738, 1.04M)

Maybe she's not into u man

She might not be into you

She loves me im sure of it

uh yeah but you could be wrong man, confront her about it

Tell her that you want to be with her 24/7 like you're fused together, i'm sure she'll see the light

gay

I mean she is just a nowdays liberal and she is always hanging up with friends trying to do sports and with her mom doing but I know most of the time of the day she is with her phone and she still doesnt talk to me

Abort abort abort do NOT stay associated with this person

be my boyfren

Attached: images.jpg (262x192, 9K)

I have been eight months with her and 2 years of veing friwnda before and I love her a lot and dont want to loose her. If I tell her i wanna be 24/7 with her she will say im crazy i have things to do blablabla

Abort mission, ABORT mission.

say to her exactly what you fucking want, jesus christ when will people learn to treat the people they want to spend their life with the same principles they apply to everyone else

Make a proposal. "Hey, we aren't spending that much time together. I respect you have shit to do, but maybe we could see each other 1 more day/night a week. It would mean a lot to me" or something like that. If she just writes you off, fucking run dude, because she'll make a cunt of a mother

She does not care about you ABORT

We have talked this a lot of time user uk guy and she always awnser me with the same shit and I always accept it because i love her but im getting tired and I I wish she would understand but she always has to be the one that knows everything you know

you have to be 18 to post here, amigo

for you

She is stringing you along until something better comes up, ABORT mission

I cant abort mission I love her, and I will fight for her even if I "suffer" (obviously this is not vietnam you know)

Awww, you're so sweet. =D

Attached: 1526229580972.png (790x837, 242K)

C'est la vie, i suppose
youtube.com/watch?v=0xPa0aGUaRg

You are on Jow Forums you don't have a girlfriend, stop larping you ASSHAT

Attached: mfff.jpg (250x240, 4K)

you could try black mail , learning skill set that she may enjoy and share with you , that and you seem to be too different and dont have many things in common to do.Might as well find someone else or accept that its all an illusion.