Which website did the robots migrate to? r9k has been dead and slow ever since the normies invaded

which website did the robots migrate to? r9k has been dead and slow ever since the normies invaded.

Attached: _92935560_robot976.jpg (660x371, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reddit, but forget anything what have you heard about that site here, it was just a propaganda.

You should know, newfriend,,

Attached: A8C32C9B-F02D-4BED-8FAA-A59587BC27EC.jpg (750x659, 103K)

Ancientfag here. Plebbit is at least ten times better than trannychan these days. I don't even know why I keep coming here after 10 years of millennial cancer.

in b4 gb2reddit

another ancientfag here. gone to reddit, Jow Forums has the virus of faggotry with newblood that like anime and shit and fucked up the swite with that tranny gay weeb bullshit. so there you have it

>newblood that like anime and shit
Ummmmmmmmm.......
>Jow Forums
>4.....chan
>4................chan
>chan......chan....
>CHAN
Where did you think Jow Forums came from.

For further reference:
>"Launched on October 1, 2003, the site was modeled on Japanese imageboards, particularly Futaba Channel. Jow Forums's first boards were originally primarily used for posting pictures and discussing manga and anime. "
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jow Forums

>newblood that like anime and shit
>site originally designed exclusively for discussing anime and manga

Attached: autist.jpg (640x588, 54K)

which boards?
everywhere i'v checked is way worse than Jow Forums

everyone uses discord now

>the normies invaded
Try the trannies invaded, the boy clowns that play dress up. They are what killed r9k

Akschially it's both

Chancer. The h is silent

Attached: x.jpg (600x658, 61K)

partially to full-chan when the exodus got to its later stages, partially to reddit, then the pao incident happened (then to voat.co) and among the other chans.

scattered at the moment.

genuinely being alone like allah intended

>newblood that like anime
uhhhmmm nice

It died before them, the trannies are just dancing on the corpse.

Invite doesnt work retard

literally just use google and your brain, I'm a pretty fresh newfag and have already found many of the ancientfag's hiding holes.

You used so many fucking offensive words just to be edgy I can't even understand what you're trying to say.

If you don't know where then you're a normie yourself.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

y'all are so scared of trannies it's funny

Attached: fractured ass.jpg (811x680, 97K)

top tier post you made there newfriend

I grew up knowing in my bones I was a man, and I grew up big, strong, and hairy. I can't imagine having such a weak grip on your own gender that some whackjob on discord can convince you to take hormone pills. I can understand being trans, I can even kind of get not being either gender, but dithering back and forth between man and trap and regretting both is deeper, sadder level of madness.

there is a reason why everyone recommends seeing a psychologist before doing any horomone therapy

wheeliechan is just as bad

I didn't migrate. I just stayed here lurking, hoping things would get better on their own.
But they never did.

Attached: 1541111170945.jpg (1280x1707, 606K)