This New Zealand guy is the face of modern terrorism

This New Zealand guy is the face of modern terrorism.
Oh, Islam? He-he, it's a religion of peace.

Attached: 1552733216677.jpg (4000x4885, 1.71M)

yep the brainwashed normies are exposing themselves this week

half those bombings were in Iraq. a warzone created by interventionist policies instituted by America.

and israel, which was created by the brits, but it's all the same thing.

>"so called "chechen separatism"""""
ABSOLUTELY BESPALEVNO

Attached: 1544688157062.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

>unclear terrorism

Attached: world-burn.jpg (750x525, 66K)

Feminist logic
>everything bad that happens because of us is someone else's fault

>this damage control
most of that shit happens in war torn countries within areas with geopolitical conflict,
new zealand did nothing and was still attacked.

you really think that there were more white male attacks on the first world than muslim attacks?

>damage control
irony, palpable, etc

certainly in new Zealand , I mean at the very least mainstream Muslims condemn attacks, but you guys? you just our yourself as being heartless bloodthirsty psychopaths.

ACTUAL LOGIC IN A Jow Forums THREAD?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?!

Iraq, Syria, and those other problematic unstable countries, as well as wahhabism, probably wouldn't exist if Sykes-Picot never happened, which itself could have been prevented if Teddy won instead of Woodrow Wilson.
Tell me user, why did you let this man down? Why did you let America down? Don't you want a square deal?

Attached: image.jpg (458x599, 219K)

This. This isn't a war between white men and muslims, it's a war between the sane and the insane, and that puts this shooter firmly on the same side as every Muslim who ever murder an innocent person. Remember this and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

VERY based while also being redpilled.

Your urge to label and judge innocent people is far more disturbing than 100 shootings.

Sheeeieeeit Chechnya is literally 1000km away from me

>Innocent people being judged and labelled is more disturbing than innocent people being killed
You have an interesting moral system

Attached: 1370804172876.jpg (397x261, 20K)

It's more disturbing because you're still out there doing it, and you'll never stop.

At least shooters get stopped and caught.

Not the guy you originally replied to btw, I think getting killed is far worse than being judged even though being judged unfairly sucks. Would you disagree?

Reminder that Sunni Muslims are the #1 victims of terrorism.

Being killed is being judged unfairly. In fact, that judgement is exactly the same as murderous intent.

I agree with your first point in the context of terrorism but it's quite a leap to say that judgement always equates to murderous intent. People judge each other all the time, it's only the mentally sick or ideologically possessed people who have murderous intent towards those they judge.

I think it's a combination of access, intent, and motivation that turns a judgy douche into a murderous scumbag, but the only difference between the shooter and the judgy person is the shooter has motivation.

I see your point however I think mental illness and ideology are much bigger factors when it comes to mass murder. Unfair judgement of others might be what leads them down that rabbit hole but that doesn't mean that all judgemental people would go on a murder spree if they had the opportunity.

>that doesn't mean that all judgemental people would go on a murder spree if they had the opportunity
No, they just pay their taxes and send the military overseas to murder for them.