A-am I doing it right anons?

A-am I doing it right anons?

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-215950.png (1080x1920, 107K)

Why do you want to crush Zoe's enemies?

>muh values
Probably. Her mind is poisoned by self help nonsense anyway.

Do you think I can get a date tonight?

this, okay is epic

I don't think it was good but I don't think it's bad enough to make a difference if she's attracted to you. You should probably only joke if you have funny ones to tell.

> I doing it right anons?
outstanding, OP

What a boring question, but at least she was prepared to send the first message. I'd have humored her and seen where it went.

You probably scared her off but it was kinda funny.

Remember bumble literally gives them a set of premade questions

I did not know this. I've never used any dating app. Christ, how little effort do they want to put in?

this is bumble, it's a dating app that makes the women send the first message.

The literally do nothing but push a red button for attention

no matter what they say, women are shitty at pursuing and want to be the ones chased, the app is a nice idea but it doesn't really work all that well.

As little as possible. It's why all dating apps have a population crash after a while.

consider your social failings and brain problems if you need a app to do what most can without said app

>how little effort do they want to put in?
well they are trying to find sex hook ups and partners using a phone app....

What percent of them actually go through with the hook up tho

I try to explain this to my friends when they start seething that dating sites don't get them the results they want. The type of girls there are wanting to cut out the middle man of the hook up scene which means they are likely wanting top shelf guys and little else where the majority of guys using dating apps can't operate in the hook up scene so they tend to over extend themselves and also shoot for girls well below their station. These sites don't help the majority of people find love/sex they just help them further their misconceptions.

is bumble worth trying if you're fat and ugly

Maybe I'm ugly and skinny and had no success on bumble.

One girl used me for a date. She only kissed me at the end because I leaned in for it. Then never talked to me again.

no, you be better off irl, see

Based and Crompilled

Attached: 1543789460530.jpg (700x762, 151K)

>Arnold spent the last decade making shitty Terminator sequels and breeding his uggo mutt cleaning lady in some kind of bizarre reverse-eugenics program instead of making a true sequel to Conan The Barbarian where he plays Old Conan reflecting on his life, his accomplishments, and the struggles of a man who has become the ubermensch but is now bound by the obligations that it comes with

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

> reverse-eugenics program
That is literally how the stories were. Howard had this belief about a cycle where unstoppable barbarian hordes would come destroy civilization, then become civilization becoming weaker in the process, and then be destroyed by the next horde.
Maybe its my inner Jow Forums but the theory seems like it might be true.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm talking about Schwarzenegger's son with his ugly cleaning lady not the character Conan.

If you want reactions from your anonymous virgin friends on Jow Forums, yes, you're doing it right.

If you actually want to see her in real life, nope, you blew it. Lose your edginess.

Top reply user. You should feel entitled to a date, because you totally are.

is this a christian dating app or something? i've never gotten a message like that in my life and cannot imagine any girl talking that way except what i imagine hardcore christians are like

wait, really? how awful. why is that??? the funnest i've had on okc was messaging stupid ass shit back and forth with hot art ho's.

you are doing a great job fren

Attached: 1552638061225.jpg (1447x2047, 1.88M)

yes. and it makes me want to cry. The road to heaven exists