Why are girls so terrifying?

Why are girls so terrifying?

Attached: parisjacksonatherbirthdaypartyatsbeshydesunsetinla7.jpg (1280x1920, 335K)

>random chakra makers across chest
>hair full of dye
>horoine raccoon eyes
>stained shirt with holes in it
>dumb tattoos on fingers
>le cobain glasses
That's no woman; it's walking garbage.

She looks like a fun person to talk to.

as everyone knows hinduism and chakras are about sucking dick for travelling and loads of mdma and visiting a all female yoga class lead by a old feminist

its also about having cleavage that at least goes down to your belly button. at least. or shiva is gona go all creation transformation extermination on your ass

She literally has no cleavage. She's flat like a little boy. There is a reason she's covered in bright colors. It's to distract you away from her ugly fucking body.

You incels are soo triggered over a woman doing something that does not affect your life in the least. Even if it is for attention who cares? We do a lot of shit for attention

because they are so emotional and moody.

>We do a lot of shit for attention
You say that like we don't know. Why wouldn't you? You're not good for anything else. You're a self-advertising fuck hole and nothing more.

B E E P
INCEL
B O O P

I WIN

BOOP

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 78K)

BEEP
INSERT MEME
BOOP
DON'T ADDRESS THE ARGUMENT
BEEP
EVERYONE WITH DIFFERENT OPINION IS A ROBOT
BOOP
I WIN
BOOP

thats literally what you did in your first post. so we are the same. congrats

I said that the things you are pointing out in her appearance do not affect you so I didn't know why are you so angry over them. I also pointed out people do a lot of shit for attention. Hell, why are you typing out your stupid opinion right now?
You just typed some stupid shit about other people being robots for thinking differently.
I know for a retard like you the difference is subtle but please believe me there is quite a lot different between what we typed out.

Because they cant hurt us physically, only in the places that really hurt.

so one of you is piss and one of you is poop.

big fucking deal.

>You're a self-advertising fuck hole and nothing more.
This, they are worthless outside of that one biological function.

Attached: 1543490249938.png (440x531, 217K)

> Hell, why are you typing out your stupid opinion right now

and why did you come in here and post yours ? you gotta be a woman holy fuck
dont even bother replying cunt.

And where the fuck am I denying that I do this shit for attention? Jesus, you are too dumb to have access to the internet.

Stop talking to the NPCs please. They can only reply in canned answers.

Because they're not human but aliens in human skin. Everything they feel towards you is out of calculation.

Woman judge who are fit and unfit to reproduce, and nothing hurts the ego more than to be deemed an undesirable. That's why approaching a woman is like going to court and awaiting sentencing in a murder trial, the continuation of your genes are at stake.

Attached: 1505267927563.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

Theres no better feeling than rejecting attractive girl.

Are you going to start posting attractive women instead of SA goblins?