Subway hires african guy

>subway hires african guy
>he barely gives you any toppings

Attached: 10xnci[1].jpg (1024x904, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>subway hires Europen guy
>three days later shoots up the place
whitey baka

What a stingy nigger probs cus he can't get food in his home/homeland and he's trying to starve us just like he did/is

>muslim trying this hard to shake off their shooter rep

>christian trying THIS hard to shake off their shooting rep

imagine having to lie to support your beliefs lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2019

Attached: terrorismin2019.png (1648x817, 311K)

>Retard trying trying this hard to respond with a comeback
You're either underage or really really stupid, wouldn't surprise me if you were a subhuman.

>trying trying
>lazy faggot copying his message instead of typing it out again and still fucks it up

user, no. Don't be this fucking dumb.

what? you're the one who is being dumb if you're not a muslim, and even if you are a muslim you are literally statistically safer with white people than your own.

>my own
I feel like it's already been said so many times to you, but you still refuse to believe it. They make up 0.002% of the muslim population you fat retard.

Ok guys we can just close this thread and forget about everything, this guy here just said statistics are dumb, so case closed and we can mind our own business

I thought the stereotype was the white people didn't add any toppings or spices to their foods, while blacks are incapable of NOT doing that.

I thought they had a bombing/hijacking reputation, not shooting.

no
just
no
stop purposefully misunderstanding my statement

>christian
Most Islamaphobes I know are hardcore atheists.

i'm sure it's a bigger percentage than white shooters you fucking hypocrite lmao. all you lefties are such worthless hypocrites.

>I don't understand correlation/causation: the post

faIlacy of composition

gee golly, i'll be 0.02% safer if i hand out with whitey!

Violent crimes and mass killings increase substantially in a coutry.
Ethnic Muslim population increases.

What is the cause of this violence increase?
Islamophobia?

yes, user. Statistically speaking, most of it comes from people attacking the migrants rather than the migrants themselves

Just say you want more stupid fuck
I swear you bitch betas need to speak up

>I still don't understand correlation/causation: the return

>What is the cause of this violence increase?
Political instability from being former puppet regimes of much bigger countries. Plus all the invasions throughout the latter half the twentieth century.
t. /his/

I blame Europeans.

Now you're just bullshitting and not even trying.
They are unwanted for a reason, dumb violent and scummy, if you ever had place in real life infested by them you'd surely wake up to reality after you get beaten up for entering the wrong neighborhood. Intellectual dishonesty won't get you far, their political instabilities doesn't affect them in non subhuman countries, and their second generation is just as bad as them.
So you can browse whatever board you want, you're still either dishonest or dumb.

>their political instabilities doesn't affect them in non subhuman countries
If you grow up in an unstable environment (be it country, community, culture, or just household), it affects you (and your kin) for the rest of your life (ex.: abused children grow up to be abusive adults). That's been basic human behaviour since the dawn of time.

oh just fuck off you massive nazi

>he uses nazi as an insult
not original

Attached: d01727364d8790f5b41459d8e0ff91d99d596c948b6e962640a273e20601697e.png (523x592, 362K)

shoo nazi, shoo shoo

I've been here all along, you could consider going back though

Attached: d0362541c810f0c653894d79b339cba413efe39177f8348e60b9b156b6567ece.jpg (627x586, 53K)

Going back where, my boy? Where is it that I should go "back" to?

Do you ask a cockroaches where they came from when you try to pest control?

Attached: 05caeb5b09ee288351a39cc95215d515127059473c194980929e9dac7ead5881.jpg (206x209, 20K)

but I am really interested in knowing where you're from, user

I told you already, i've been here all along.

Attached: 1432930450647.png (159x193, 48K)

Alright, good to know bb

ask for more silly.