Why can't I be a part of these people? Why did they push me away just because I'm a bit different...

Why can't I be a part of these people? Why did they push me away just because I'm a bit different? I want to have fun with my peers too you know, I want to experience the youth life!

Attached: wild-college-students-on-spring-break-descend-upon-south-padre-texas.jpg (962x754, 179K)

Top breeders only function is to breed and fight.

>2 black guys
>no black women

Why would you want to be a part of these people?

You're too intelligent to breed OP. Sorry.

Strangely, only one of those guys is confirmed decent looking.

the weird thing about these normie group pictures is maybe half of them are friends

This guy could be a poster child for Jow Forums
Pencil mustache, poses for photos like an obnoxious black woman, those rosey red baby cheeks, no sense of fashion, etc. Etc.

Seriously, robots, you think you can't compete with THIS????

Attached: 20190316_081108.jpg (510x795, 259K)

Now that you point it out, why are all the guys wearing retarded footwear?

The secret is that every single person in that photo is shitfaced, or about to be shitfaced

You're projecting. This is the poster child for reddit.

Wanting the people in this image to include everyone is fundamentally mistaken. The whole concept of their lifestyle is based on glorifying beauty and youth which are exclusive things by definition. If you don't like feeling left out by them, the more reasonable complaint is that society shouldn't encourage exclusive subcultures like this, not that they should randomly accept someone who doesn't meet their standards.

>Pencil mustache, poses for photos like an obnoxious black woman, those rosey red baby cheeks, no sense of fashion, etc. Etc.

Have you ever been around fratboys and staceys on Spring break before? They always have that one guy in the group who dresses weird. It's not the same thing as a legit robot. This guy could look normal AF if he wanted to, he just does this retard look to show he can get away with it.

Anyone can get away with it. It's not just how he dresses, the dude is skeleton mode and has the facial hair or a pretten, with untreated rosacea. This isn't some Chad or Normie, dude is legitimately a 3/10.

Failed normalfagd need to fuck off. How can anyone with an IQ above 80 want to be a part of that?

Trust me, those people are not good or fun to be with, if you're not a like minded drone, i've worked in clubs, i don't even consider them human at this point.

They used to push me away now I'm part of a similar crowd

>society shouldn't encourage exclusive subcultures like this
Society is designed so that a minority of people can have the majority if influence, and this is exactly how they want it to be

Not true at all, some nerdy guys and girls participate too just to have some fun, they don't have to do degenerate shit like everyone else. You're just jealous user, like I am.

>Failed normalfagd need to fuck off. How can anyone with an IQ above 80 want to be a part of that?
People with an IQ above at least 100 would want that, you're not unique nor smart for hating that shit. You're just a lonely faggot like the rest of us.

I'm in a loving relationship with a cute asian girl and have a small few close friends. I wouldn't want to hang out with a huge gang of frat retards.

I can never be like them, bacause I am incapable of being spontaneous. Thats what separates me from them and I think that might be true for many robots here. Doing things on a moments whim, "feeling the moment" they call it. Not me. Always in the future, never in the present, thats my life. If life was like a game of Chess where I can sit down and ponder over every action I would be a master of it, but that will never be the case.