Missed your chance for young teen sex

>Missed your chance for young teen sex

Attached: c0e79bf921463367d319e19dcd289717.png (1049x1281, 1.81M)

>missed out on teen love
>fuck as many teens as I can to make up for it

Attached: 1354919790442.jpg (713x554, 117K)

>Thinking clumsy teenage sex is good.

It's not, get your pedo ass into the real world.

Did it hurt when you hit the wall, hag?

Yeah but now I'll have clumsy awkward sex as an adult if I ever get laid

It might suck but it is a critical developmental milestone

>critical developmental milestone
This. You cant be normal human being without it.

>Eheh yes fuck me instead i can ride you all night long in fact i've trained trough all my teen years.
>Don't fuck that other young teen girl that might prove to be a better candidate for a relationship than the used rag that i am, she will just be clumsy until the third or fourth time you have sex with her!

>Thinking clumsy toddler walking is good
Better off missing it, tbph.

theres no cute catgirls so fucc ya OP

Attached: 15423809941470.jpg (225x224, 8K)

>Missed your chance for young teen sex
I think you're dumb. If anything, being older and in your 20s will just further increase your chances to get some sex with a teen girl than when you did when you were younger.

Attached: 1550877390760.png (647x656, 779K)

>You cant be normal human being without it
This is a loaded statement, but if you're from the west and were born any time after the 80's (and arguably the 70's) then odds are it is very true

>if you're from the west
Same applies here (eastern europe)

Maybe 18 and 19 year old teens, I think he means underage ones.

>Young teen years
>being older and in your 20s will just further increase your chances to get some sex
So you're saying that beign 28 would increase your chances to fuck a 14 year old?
You're mental.

yeah, teen sex i remember my first teen i was 24 and he was 13

Attached: FB_IMG_1552681911966.jpg (643x470, 24K)

You can still fuck those and get away with it as long as you find some dumb enough that won't mouth about it. Or some with low enough self esteem or something like that so you can just manipulate them into it and into not saying anything about it.

I had sex with a 16 year old last week OP.

one of the girls in my class years ago who was like 16 date this 26yo guy who was a manager at a local KFC lol

18 isn't underage almost everywhere though. Most US states are 16

I've been watching a ton of to catch a predator recently. It's pretty funny

Attached: imonlypretendingtoberetarded.gif (340x191, 824K)

The girls still won't do it because of US culture. And how does an adult even meet kids that age?

It definitely happens, even in the US. Fucking a guy who is "OMG so mature compared to the losers I go to school with" is an international female tradition

>how
literally fucking everywhere. in every online game, on every website, at every con or festival. it's hard enough for me to find girls on Jow Forums to talk to that don't end up being like "LOL actually i'm 16"

nice, did she get da free nuggets

You can always start now.

Attached: 61219871_p1.jpg (819x1153, 188K)

Tbf I knew at least 2 14 year olds who dated 21 year olds when I was at school

Teen sex isn't the problem, it's rather that i missed teen love. Or any kind of love...

>he doesn't have a teenage gf
Quite sad desu.