Super secret special recipe to succeed in life:

>be born female (female)
>do the absolute minimum to take are of your body
>follow your natural female instinct
Done! You're set for life! No need to thank me.

Attached: Dance Dance Dance Dance.png (600x600, 147K)

Can I get a reroll at life plox

Hi user! How has your day been so far?

>inb4 "b-but I'm ugly"
No, nowadays there's a multi-billion dollar industry catering to female beauty. There's literally no issue they can't fix.

Attached: Unfazed.png (600x600, 172K)

>inb4 "I'm mentally ill"
Doesn't matter. There will always be someone to love you regardless of how bad your personality is as long as you're pretty. In fact, many men will be attracted to your "quirks".

Attached: Cutie.png (600x600, 209K)

>Born a female
>Be told that you will be given everything you want in life
>Eat excessively and never acquire any life skills since you will just be given free shit anyway
>Become fat repulsive whale that nobody wants
>Complain about the injustice of the world

But sure just follow your natural female instinct

Attached: 4975432A-17C1-4841-ABB4-1FE0EB686731.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>inb4 "but I want a career and success in life"
You can always find ways to accomplish things, have hobbies, learn stuff etc., but you also have the additional benefit of not being pressured to do so. Your freedom of choice paralyzes you. Move above that.

Attached: Ready To Depart.png (600x600, 208K)

>inb4 "that's just misogynist talk"
No. This is literally all for your own benefit. The tragedy of wasting such a perfect gift must not go unnoticed.

Attached: Fuzzy Reality.png (600x600, 198K)

hello fren what was with that thread last night and people writing poems to you?

It was just one guy who did that. Pretty sweet.

i guess it was, are you gay fren? or just think it was sweet

Not gay, but if I was girl, I think I'd appreciate such random acts of affection.

youd be getting them all the time too. I am very sorry you arent a girl.

Yeah. A lot of women don't appreciate how much they've been handed simply for existing.

i wouldnt mind being a girl either :(. Girls do take advantage of you too

Yes they do. Though I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for those I "took advantage of" on here. Some of them were just plain pathetic and very annoying.

? what do you mean by that i dont understand sorry

I'm talking about Pierre and all those Discordfags.

you mean all those people who get scammed by people who pretend to be girls and get money?

Well I didn't scam anyone for money, but yes.

yeah i dont really feel sorry for those people either i meant girls who in real life said maybe ill date you if we go on a few dates to see but lie and just wanted free food.

That's a good one too. Damn, there are so many ways to make it as an attractive girl in life. Why is it so unfair?

nice trips
but i dont know theres all kinds of programs where im from at least to help women because they need it even though they dont

Women will always get their way if they cry enough. It's a natural instinct men have to satisfy the child-bearer.

its dumb cause their are facts and reasoning against what they say but they feel like its true. Take the gender wage gap in US for example.
im tired im going to take a nap sorry wont be able to give you attention

Rest easy, fren. I'll figure something out in the meantime.

Attached: Form Over Function.png (600x600, 221K)

oh but look out you have two severely abusive parents, you develop no self esteem in your life, you'll have trouble connecting with others, you'll have trouble in school, you'll be severely depressed from a young age to the point you're catatonic most days. no one will be your friend or lover or husband. people will come by your house out of pity to check on you and bring you groceries but that's it. you're going to die alone under the newspapers you had been collecting for the last 50 years. you wont even be seen as a person when you die, the people who haul off your body will liken you to an animal from your overgrown hair and dirty body, BUT you'll die with the vagina you always wanted!!
if you kys now this can be the life you'll have next OP What are you waiting for? you want to be female dont you (you're not a liar liar pants on fire faggot right??)

So you're as pathetic as it is and people still come check on you? Society is literally built on catering for females. You don't realize how little you'd need to do to be set for life, even in your state of being. A man will be told to get his shit together. You on the other hand will get pity, people will feel sorry for you and you won't be blamed for anything. It's a shame that a perfectly fine female body is being wasted on someone like you. If I'm lucky in my next reincarnation, I'll be set for life immediately. I won't ever have to put any effort in. You're just that useless.

that's called being a good Christian and checking on your neighbors, they go to mens too.
You don't realize how much you need to be set. And they are not seen as people anymore, nobody cares enough to tell them to get it together because they know it's too late and there's more poon. females are more replacable than men. So good luck being abused daily, developing no sense of self, developing no worth, being so weak and alone you can't fight off the crazies, so have fun going mad alone because you thought you didn't have to do anything. your parents thought they didn't have to do anything for you. teachers thought they didn't have to do anything. you'll be alone from birth, but you'll be female!!

>females are more replacable than men
Oh wow. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. No wonder you're so fucked up. If you lifted a single finger, you'd realize how easy it is for you to make it. Pussy is an extremely valuable commodity. Just put in the minimal effort an you're set. I guarantee that even here you'll get a bazillion orbiters ready to die for you regardless of how useless you may seem. And I'm speaking from experience. Either get over yourself or find a way to switch bodies with me. I'd prove to you how easy it is to make it as a girl.

Attached: Hook.png (600x600, 373K)

I'm set forever, so. And I'm not anywhere close to the state of the women I'm talking about. Robots cannot even have a conversation with them because they are so far gone insane from the isolation since they were a child (boys usually have other boys or at least themselves to play with) and there's always younger female bimbos, and older female bimbos cant rack up xp to add to their value like males can, they depreciate actually, so they are more replacable.

>I'm set forever, so
What do you mean? So you're not as pathetic as you claim to be? Seems like you're just grasping at straws by making up examples of the most pathetic women imaginable.
>boys usually have other boys or at least themselves to play with
Men are way more likely to suffer from isolation than women. You're just wrong about everything. It's sad considering that every post you make just proves me more and more correct. There's no justice in life.

>What do you mean?
I peaked really young so I can pretty much coast through the rest of life in neutral now and I like that.
>Men are way more likely to suffer from isolation than women.
exactly, there's a lot more of them to be friends with each other than the rare lone femwolf. that's on them if they are alone. and do you know how much more females hurt than men? physically? men basically live pain free compared to women making it easier for men to get out, talk about wasting a perfect body!! and it gets harder the older they get and the ones that are severely depressed and lay in bed for years and decades usually mess up their skeleton and hurt even more.

>I peaked really young so I can pretty much coast through the rest of life in neutral now and I like that.
So you're set without much effort. There's nothing to complain about.

So men can't be isolated because other isolated men exist? So being unable to interact with people should make it easier to interact with people? You make no sense, roast. The truth is, a lonely man will stay lonely and no one will care even if he indulges in attention-seeking behavior. A lonely female will always have people willing to help her. All you have to do is make it known that you're lonely.
>and do you know how much more females hurt than men? physically?
Perhaps, but that's because they didn't need to evolve a good coping mechanism. Our species can afford to let women be frail and weak because human society's are built around caring for you. It's like theory that grey aliens are actually super-evolved humans from the future who are physically so weak and genetically damaged because they rely on their technology for everything. In that sense, women are just the next step in human evolution.
>men basically live pain free compared to women making it easier for men to get out, talk about wasting a perfect body!!
Men also have to endure more, so it evens out a bit, even though women still have a huge advantage.
>and it gets harder the older they get and the ones that are severely depressed and lay in bed for years and decades usually mess up their skeleton and hurt even more.
Wouldn't happen if you just saw your potential from the very beginning. And it's not like men don't age.

>A lonely female will always have people willing to help her. All you have to do is make it known that you're lonely.
we're not on the same page I guess because I'm talking about sever3ly mentally ill females. whatever, I don't think you can conceptualize something you've never seen. and you're set on proving a point unrelated to mine. me too, I guess.

and i saw my potential and peaked, illteratebro.

So are you that mentally ill or not? You're just picking the worst of the worst as if all women, or even a noticeable minority is like that. Sure, if you're a deformed 1/10 goblin that's only fit for a straitjacket, then maybe you have a point. For all else, my point still stands.
>and i saw my potential and peaked, illteratebro.
You're really not seeing what gift you've been handed in life. What a waste.

I didn't say I was and my point still stands too. females have potentially lower lows than males.
>You're really not seeing what gift you've been handed in life.
The gift of not being a slut? not feeling the need to fuck to feel complete all the time? that is a great gift I guess. I guess it makes up for all the things that suck about being female.

But they don't. Even if they did, the likelihood of being a failed female is much lower and much easier to overcome. Maybe it looks worse to you because it's so uncommon.
>The gift of not being a slut? not feeling the need to fuck to feel complete all the time? that is a great gift I guess
Feeling that way is a choice. You don't need to fuck around to be set for life. Society in general will support you, simply because the value of the womb is so deeply ingrained in our minds.

society doesn't support men? homeless men don't get fed by churches? they don't get clothes and shelter from those churches? there's no families supporting their adult male kin? there's a shortage of jobs? what is missing? and males can reproduce more than females so what you said makes no sense.

>simply because the value of the womb is so deeply ingrained in our minds.
and you support this mindset so I hope you're not complaining.

Women will always have it much easier. You're literally not expected to ever suffer and society will go out of its way to make sure of it.
It's just a natural evolutionary adaptation. Nothing wrong with that.

Attached: CkMovzqUUAATZtU.jpg (528x643, 101K)

there's nothing stopping you or any man from being a bitch too so what the fuck is your point exactly?

Because being a bitch as a man won't be tolerated.

because of people like you :^) originally

Women don't like emasculated men either, so no need to pretend like it's my fault. They're disgusting anyways. Trannies are just coping in the worst way possible.

as if you would know what the billions of individuals on this planet wants

He's the legendary quizzach haddarach and can read the minds of every women on the planet at the same time. In no way is his opinion informed by social media posts fabricated by other autists to make endless woman hate threads more entertaining.

>implying I'm wrong
So you like feminine men or something? That's simply not true for the majority of women and you know it.

Attached: At Your Mercy.png (600x600, 216K)

I don't hate women, I'm just jealous and fucked in the head a bit.

Attached: Pedantic.png (600x600, 223K)

>I don't hate women, I'm just jealous and fucked in the head a bit.

That's a different problem that can be solved with pills, therapy, or a lobotomy. I leave it to your doctor to figure out which is right for you.

>pills, therapy, or a lobotomy
I'd rather just die. Maybe I'll be reincarnated as a girl eventually.

I just think the mind is sexless and can be programmed with any code.

>I'd rather just die. Maybe I'll be reincarnated as a girl eventually.

I support your right to Stage 1 but I can't express my doubt in Stage 2 of your plan enough.

Come on, you can't just pretend that's not the case. Men prefer feminine women and women prefer masculine men. Sure, there may be some exceptions, but the general rule still stands. And society doesn't view feminine men or masculine women in a very positive light. It's just how it is.

Well what else can I hope for? Not like there are many other options.

you yourself are one of those people that dont accept outsiders. so fuck you and fuck your rules.

I mean, you dismissed all of the options out of hand for no reason you cared to give, so it's kind of hard to be sympathetic to that sentiment.

>succeed in life
The question is, what exactly equates to success in life? Isn't that subjective? So you consider success just access to sex?

If i'm a kh volcel, i'm still successful because i'm a girl because i could have sex if i wanted it?

What don't I accept? I'm just saying how it is. If you become a tranny, you will never be complete, you won't ever be seen as a true woman, even if people are nice to you because of political correctness. I don't want to live a lie.
Maybe I didn't word it well. No I don't mean sex necessarily, just that life's hurdles can be much easier as a woman. People just don't put as many expectations on you to succeed in the traditional way (except maybe becoming a mother), but you won't be seen as a loser if you don't have a good career.

Nah see, you could be very successful if you made an effort. You would have more opportunities than a man in your position would.

girls are jealous of a lot of things guys have too. it's really just a matter of perspective. guys have stuff they take for granted too
>you won't be seen as a loser if you don't have a good career.
eh sadly I think it's natural and not societal that men put a lot of those expectations on themself, society has obviously just amplified it. There's not much to be done about that
How are you we measuring success here exactly? opportunities for what, career stuff?

same can be applied to men, sadly i can't do that because it would turn me into a soulless NPC.

>girls are jealous of a lot of things guys have too
Like what? Physical strength is almost obsolete in modern society and men only have that to protect and provide for you anyways. Maybe the stuff with pregnancy and periods I can understand, but you're literally evolved to cope with it, if you do the bare minimum in that area, everything else will be handed to you.
Being attractive is not enough for a man. You still need to succeed in other areas or else you're a loser.

not really, most people (male and female) just do the bare minimum to look decent enough and then follow their instincts.

that's how they mate with each other, there's not much else to it than to follow your instincts.

But being physically attractive does far more for women than for men. Men care more about looks and women about status. It's a scientific fact and it makes perfect sense from the evolutionary standpoint.

of course being attractive is always better than being decent looking, but being decent looking is enough and that's what matters.

most people look like filthy NEET's anyways, but they take of their looks and start looking decent enough to mate.

also we should remember the age of cameras, cameras an reduce the work put towards your looks by great amounts if you know how to use it. pic related demonstrates the great change that a camera can do to a man.

Attached: lenses affect how you look in an image.gif (500x500, 1.16M)

>Like what?

Oh, oh, I know this one!
>Peeing standing up
>No periods
>No childbirth
>Your genitals don't leak all day
>Automatic respect from other men
>Ugly and can still get laid
>Less peer pressure from Social Media
>Bullies beat you up, but at least you know how they really feel about you, and won't stab you in the back and ostracize you from the only safety net friend group
>Lone wolf mentality is praised, not chastised
>Windmilling your dick

>Like what?
Eh, perspective against on physical strength, don't take it for granted. Maybe i'm paranoid, but imagine doing anything at anytime and having basically half the population be a threat to you. You can say you can rely on men to protect you, but that's isn't a very secure feeling compared to just being able to do it yourself. Having physical strength is also a huge plus if you're born poor, a lot of manual work and trades pay really well, uneducated women don't have much of a choice in getting well paid manual labor.

There are just a lot of things that i can't all mention or remember. Hitting the wall is an actual concern and not just a meme. Being uncontrollably emotional randomly isn't great. You're judged much more for being promiscuous. etc.

My personal gripe is that for girls is seems like everything is in the extremes. You get a lot of attention, both negative and positive. I guess it depends on the girl, but i just don't wanna be bothered, almost ever. Can't play games without being bothered, can't work IT and be taken seriously. I'd rather be left unnoticed in the masses a lot of the time

>you will never be complete, you won't ever be seen as a true woman
they themselves wouldn't see themselves as a true woman, it has nothing to do with anybody else changing. they would willingly lie to themselves probably because it would mess up their fetish for males being doms and females being subs.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with my point. Being attractive helps everyone, but it helps women so much more. Men need to have other things going for them if they want to be valued.
Not saying that anything here is invalid, but these issues just seem so much comfier to deal with. I'd gladly give my life for these problems. Especially if I had someone to care for me. It's just so much easier to have a social safety net as a woman.
I guess I just have different priorities. I don't want to try in life. I don't want any expectations from me. It seems women have it easy in that regard. I'd be glad to give up some autonomy for this.

>Physical strength is almost obsolete in modern society and men only have that to protect and provide for you anyways.

Actually, any physical strength men have over women is mostly vestigial, left over from the days when we were great apes. Given that we're 1000% smarter and like 25% as strong as our nearest ape relatives, it's a fair bet that strong men didn't provide shit.

>Maybe the stuff with pregnancy and periods I can understand, but you're literally evolved to cope with it, if you do the bare minimum in that area, everything else will be handed to you.

This is actually where women have a legit claim to adversity - in order for you to be as smart as you are, your mother had to have you prematurely and with a near-fatally huge head by animal standards. You can thank her later today.

>I don't want any expectations from me.
I still think there are plenty of expectations for women, just ones that are different than expectations of men that you're not seeing clearly. When it comes to the expectation of being successful, honestly, girls are pressured a ton nowadays to be independent and career driven as well. You can be looked down upon a ton if you're relying on a man for livelihood. It depends on your social circle. but if you're the one neet while all your other friends came out of college, they're going to judge just as much for being unsuccessful. Male neets are much more common and often overlooked and not cared about, or 'given up on'. You can say women have an advantage because of this, but i think people not giving up on women is proof that people have expectations of them. I think this idea of men need to be successful and women don't is going to be outdated very soon.

I don't know if you're right. I'm too tired to respond. But I still believe that it's possible to be set for life as a girl way better, even if not all girls manage to do it. In general, the female form is just superior. Whatever the reason for difference in physical strength is, it's still amazing to me how much control women have in society given that all your rights could be taken away if only men decided to do so. That's what true power is. I mean just look at it this way: isn't society pretty build for the sole purpose of caring for and nurturing women? In the end, everything men do is so that women can stay safe and protected. Sure, it's for the sake of them having children, but I think it still counts. Women know they're superior, just won't always say it directly.

Attached: Just Spreading Joy.png (600x600, 228K)

I'm not going to argue that's not easier to be a girl. I don't think i'd want to be a guy given the chance. I just don't like the mentality around here that it's obviously much better to live as a girl, which seems obviously implied here. Each gender has hardships and and hurdles to overcome. I'm just not convinced that the hurdles women face are that much smaller than men's to make much of a difference in wanting to upturn your life and live as a women when you've probably coped and adapted to a lot of the hurdles men have already throughout your lifetime.

Well, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that women face no issues. I just feel like those issues would be far better for me personally. I won't deny that there aren't advantages to being male, like having more independence, but I don't feel like it appeals to me anymore. Again it's just me. I'm the mentally ill larper here, doesn't mean it applies to everyone. I just can't deal with my life well.

That's not the natural female instinct