Why do I think fat people are hot?

Why do I think fat people are hot?

Gender doesn't even matter. If you're fat, you're automatically a girl anyway, since you've got tits and ass. And most importantly a belly, a fat belly on a girl or even a guy is so hot and paradoxically feminine, it's like a huge third tit that gets even bigger when you overindulge. And even if you have a dick, there's a certain point where it's buried so deep in lard that it's basically a pussy anyway.

I know fatties are typically lazy entitled slobs, but that just makes it even hotter. Their laziness makes them easier to bed, their sense of entitlement serves as a welcome source of challenge in pleasing them, and the way they sweat and brap so much just means you're already using your nose to indirectly be intimate with their huge ass before you ever even get to touch it.

All I want is a greedy fat fuck to worship and spoil with more food. And yet, this desire is very abnormal. Is this my curse?

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-051553.png (2048x1115, 1.31M)

Probably saw some fat person on tv/the internet in your formative stages.

Attached: Detta Vendetta - puFFy Chicks.com tattoo bbw peircings sexy big tits thick ass plump chubby goth ska (683x1025, 97K)

extremely fertile looking bbws like mal malloy gets me diamonds but you sound like you got something else going on.

Take a look into fat fetishism, because it sounds like that is what you have going on

Attached: ac5cad9439f8f88b5c4a4eead59aa715.jpg (531x823, 58K)

I feel the same way ,OP. It's even getting to the point where I want to be the fatty and spend all day eating and getting fucked.

I mean, everyone thought fat people were hot a few hundred years ago. It was a symbol of wealth and fertility.

There's nothing really wrong with being s chubby chaser OP, everyone has different bodily preferences. Just don't become a feeder who gives your gf an actual heart attack at 30

Attached: 86D428BA-5319-4CE5-B6C7-BE5347949914.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

A fellow man of taste. Well-proportioned chubby women look so feminine that normal/thin women just outright look like men by comparison.
OP just has an illogical blubber fetish.

Attached: 13320136_100379423724331_2041744485_n.jpg (1080x1350, 160K)

Hedonism is the way to go

I agree completely. Women's biological function is to nurture and that requires a sufficient body: bone structure, muscle, and fat. All of it. Too much or too little is equally bad.

Attached: Now this is the right kind of fat.jpg (642x900, 90K)

This really bothers me. I gained 40lb cause I have a spinal cord injury.the injury makes it hard for me to move and i been eating my feels. I use to be very mean to get people but, now I know what a bitch I have been.

Yep, chubby girls are cute. Obese land whales make me want to throw up.

god i wish i was you. only being attracted to skinny people sucks

Date me chubby

dunno, don't care, i just like fatties

feed me senpai

men will fuck anything. but do you really want to be seen in public with a hamplanet?

It certainly is. It's getting harder and harder bu the day to resist it.

If you have the chance you should take it

I do every now and then. I treat myself once a month to just lay around eating junk all day while fapping.

Mmm, I find myself doing the same.

Can't quite commit to putting on 100lbs

It feels fantastic too, doesn't it? I'm up twelve pounds already and I really love this slight pudge thst is forming.

Totally, I love how its all connected.

Clothing getting a bit tight is nice too as it's a constant reminder of what you are becoming. Btw how big do you want to get?

Yes. I've been jerking to them for so long there's nothing weird about it in my head.

Attached: Outgrown.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

I'm not sure, I'm just enjoying myself rn

It is enjoyable. What I'd really enjoy is waking up, sitting in my bed and noticing my belly is resting on my lap.

Because you're a maladjusted sexual deviant in need of therapy.

If you keep this up it'll be covering more that just your lap

If it gets too out of control then I might struggle to get out of the bed

Doesn't sound too bad to me.

I'd love to wake up, smoke a bowl, eat until I fall asleep, then repeat the next day.

Imagine going that for a week straight and then trying to put on your pants to go food shopping. You may find buttoning them to be impossible and have that wobbly belly on full display for everyone to see.

Great, now I'm hongry again

What are you planning to eat? I'm going for another bowl of ramen and a can of soda. This will be my forth bowl of it today.

Reese's puffs

A good cereal. How many bowls do you plan to eat?

As many as I can, with plenty of milk.

Sounds tasty. Make sure to rub your cock too while you eat to satisfy your lust too, but dont cum until you are completely stuffed.

You got it chubby.

wha t is your discorD? original post...........................

Rest assured I'm doing the same. I'll only cum when I can possible take another bite and shoot that load all over my stuffed gut.

Have you ever tried a messy cake stuffing on all fours, I've yet to try it.

Not yet which is odd since I tend to gorge on cake when I bake them. I should remedy that soon and eat it u front of a mirror to really get a look of how much of a pig I've become.

Ooo, you bake them yourself?

That means you'd have full control over the size and the fattening content.

Does /trash/ still have gainer threads?

I haven't seen one in a long time and I miss seeing all those growing boys.

Just basic cakes like yellow with chocolate icing. I haven't thought about how to make them more fattening before. You have any suggestions on how to maximize its fattening effects?

Once a blue moon. It either dies the night it's made or lasts three days and is filled with content.

how come I can't find that board?

I'm not sure, maybe mixing some gainer powder in with the batter?

Its unlisted but you can just type it in the address bar

It's a thought. At the very least the cake itself is calorie rich by itself and the cake batter is delicious too. I once ate all the batter before putting the cake in the oven and had to start over.

oof, greedy boy can't even wait half an hour for a cake.

You're gonna end up huge.

It tastes so good though. How can I resist the batter when it's right in front of me? I even licked that bowl clean

Maybe you should make 2 from now on.

One so you can have the batter and another to eat later.

It is a mental disorder. A paraphilia, like being attracted to vomit, or roller coasters, or animals. Your brain is broken. Simple as that.

Luckily for you, it is broken in a way that is extremely easy to indulge, since we live in an obese world.

For people without a fetish who are just attracted to thin women, 2019 is a terrible time to be alive.

Attached: 1241988387757.jpg (600x800, 39K)

It'll make my pig belly very happy. I should take note of my weight if I make that a regular thing to see how quickly it rises. Just thinking about it is making me hungry and horny

You disgusting creature. Get some self-control and self-respect.

Why? It feels good and turns me on, so why fight it?

I think you're a little late buddy

It's never too late. You can still be a good, healthy, happy human being.

Pedos have to fight what turns them on. You should too.

But gaining weight and getting fat is what makes me happy.

You know why? Because you think they have lower standards because they look ugly as shit, so you can fuck them easier. Except in reality they don't

Fat people are genuinely disgusting to look at. It's like looking at a diseased dog with rabies and mange. You know it's incredibly unhealthy, smelly, that it'll die soon. It's revolting and the natural response is to not want to touch it or go near it.

Attached: 2f376bbe8a1a14828b0c3a05c03d3773.jpg (415x278, 22K)

I hate my weight gain, I wanna stop eating but I can't. I'm an addict and I'm fkn weak for not resist.
(please shame my body)

Attached: 1552767987356241129291329957310.jpg (2448x3264, 1.43M)

Honestly your body is a derelict mess, and I can tell that you would be hot if you weren't fat.

so hot so hot so hot why cant i get a girl ike that

I'm really not hot truly

that is an extremly hot body i wanna touch your belly so bad

Post your pussy and we'll see just how bad it is. Ass too if you feel up to it.

Here, with timestamp

Attached: 15527689641473114226208353687767.jpg (3264x2448, 1.49M)

If I could. I'd take your fat off your hands but that isn't possible

That sounds great, I wish that was a possibility

you have ruined your body and now you seek validation from lonely virgins on the internet

attention whore

Oh that isn't so bad. I thought you'd be like those fat chicks with a blasted pussy but yours is nice and plump.

Me too. I'd give all that sexy fat a good home and add more to it.

You'd treat it much better than I ever could

I actually come here to get cracked down, tell me more about how I ruined my body please

I woul. sadly that isn't possible so all I can do us dream of thst fat transfer and play with my starter belly.

It's not too late you know. If I'm a dude and lost weight so I could look more feminine, you can too if you wanted to do it.

stupid lying bitch

enjoy your orbiters

I'm not lying, but guess I'll just go back to pro-ana sites

Well in that case I wish you the best of luck.

Stop trying to make me think there are people who don't crack up or barf when I take my shirt off OP, It's not going to happen.

fat roll!!! Fat pussy too Stop feeling bad i would strip you naked in front of a bunch of hard cocked guys as they laugh and grab those sagger and roll then bend you over and let them use all your fat holes!!

Being used by a lot of guys who make fun of me sounds great!

Roll over then and take 2 pics. One of your fat ass not spread and another spread.

Why does it suck? Originale

This thread is making me lonely and horny

Attached: lonely.jpg (1000x1000, 176K)

No I really don't think that's why. I'd take a fatty over a skinny chick even if the skinny chick were into me. It's really more about the body shape and the thought of the fact that they overate to get there

You're sexy to me and your lack of self control with food turns me on. I know you neither want nor need to hear that, but I just needed to share it.

What you do need to hear is this. You're not "weak." You're addicted to food for a reason, and whatever that reason is, your problem is you're trying to take away the only way you have of addressing it, without first developing another one. In other words, if you want to lose weight, your first step needs to be developing new and healthier coping mechanisms for whatever pain you're feeling that's making you eat.

Also, don't shame yourself or beat yourself up for having a sexy fat body. Even setting my weird fetish aside, the fact of the matter is, hating on yourself just won't help you. You're not going to shame yourself into anorexia. In fact you almost certainly already have an eating disorder and that's the problem in the first place. The only thing convincing yourself you're disgusting will do for you is make you hurt more, and unless you can find more coping mechanisms, the only thing hurting more will do for you is make you eat more and get fatter. It's fun and kinky to meme about how fatties get fat because they're too hedonistic and lack self awareness, but in your case and a large minority of other cases, the reality is quite the opposite: you got this way by being too agonizingly self aware. Failing to honor that, trying to fit yourself into the more stereotypical fatty box, will only bring you endless misery. What you need to do is accept your body as it is now, pick yourself up, and, if you're going to finally make a true start on the road to changing your body, start on it with the body you want to change in your loving arms, not under your angry feet.

Everyone is fat in case you haven't noticed.

The very small number of women who are not fat and have non-fucked up faces know they are the best of the best and only go with the top 1% of men.

I suffer from bulimia and shit and it sucks big time bc I'm ruining my body instead of it being beautiful as I hoped

Chubby girls are adorable. I've had 3 serious gfs, one was like 5'7" 115 lbs, one was 5'1" 140, and one was 5'2" 200. Each of them were beautiful somehow but the shorty in the middle was a blessing

fuck it, obesity here I come

It does suck. It really sucks.

You're suffering. You need to honor your suffering. It's real. It's not in your head. It's not attention seeking or bullshit. It's real pain. You know it's real pain better than anyone else, now you just need to give yourself permission to believe that.

I hope you can make peace with food and your body, re-learn intuitive eating / hunger-fullness cues, and achieve a body shape that makes you comfortable. My thoughts are with you

I'm extremely obese, mainly due to alcoholism, and I have hank hill ass watchu talking about?

Yeah, but it's probably a BIG hank hill ass. :^)

Attached: banaani.jpg (200x300, 19K)

just a tip, I've heard it's better to rinse with water than to brush your teeth after vomiting since brushing just rubs the acid into your enamel
stay safe user, I hope you recover soon

best thing that has worked for me (that has kept my teeth intact for 4 years now) is rinse with water right after and then an hour later brushing my teeth

why did you destroy your body?

Daddy issues, mommy died, being bullied, ect.ect.