My friend of 9 years is offering to buy me 72 Copic Markers and some drawing pens in exchange that I let him touch my...

My friend of 9 years is offering to buy me 72 Copic Markers and some drawing pens in exchange that I let him touch my breasts.

Attached: citrus.jpg (236x330, 15K)

Well do it or don't do it

well if you're okay with whoring yourself out for free gear then go for it, doesnt sound like a bad trade desu, are you a titty monster or something?

Attached: 1490283426458.jpg (1280x720, 578K)

I'm not a titty monster, he just has a huge crush on me for the longest.

Well clearly it's at a point where hes comfortable enough with you to ask you that shit, so either stop leading him on and take the deal or dont, either way that friend will still have that crush so decide you want a relationship with this dude or not, that limbo is hellish for both of you.

I'd do it though, look at it this way, other bitches fuck for just a meal, you get nice art gear which I assume you're into drawing just for getting ya tiddies jiggled around a for a few minutes at most

seems like a good deal to me. good on you OP

He wants to see them bare though and wants to suck on them.

>He wants to see them bare though and wants to suck on them.
Do you feel like accepting it?

$400 worth of art supplies, but he wants to see my boobs.

Well clearly you haven't said no outright, so just think of it this way
He is attractive>sure why not
He is not attractive>no

If you accept, make sure you get the art gear first.

Attached: 1528909326269.jpg (144x192, 10K)

go for it but beforehand agree with him that when you tell him to stop he stops

He's not incredibly ugly, I'm just not into him. He has had girlfriends in the past so it's not like he hasn't touched boobs before. He said he is dead serious about getting me expensive markers because the experience will be worth it.

Also how exactly did this dude approach you with a question like that? Did you mention wanting that shit before or what?

Oh! And negociate so that he gives you them first, just in case

We were looking at some markers online and I told him they would be a good Christmas gift for me. I jokingly clicked the 72 marker set and he told me I would have to do some favors for him if I wanted him to buy me those markers

>this thread exists
>people will still argue that being a female isn't the superior experience

Attached: All Pink Inside.png (600x600, 163K)

So you suggested that he give them to you. Well do it then, fuck it. Like I said, bitches have done much more for much less, just 2 things you gotta know,

get the gear first cause i feel like if you dont he will do it and just ghost you which I wouldn't blame him for since you seem to want to still be just friends despite knowing he tryna fuck

And like I said, bitches have done way more for way less, so if he sticks to his word and you get the stuff FIRST, its not a bad trade

Attached: 1533782199687.jpg (584x879, 62K)

Well post them here and we will tell you if youre scamming him or not

marry him
do you think you can do better? you can't

I'm not worried about him scamming me. He already has the money. I'm not sure I'm ready to turn our friendship into an official sexual one. I'm comfortable enough to hug him tightly and not be bothered by his erection, but direct touching will be a new thing for us. It might be a game changer.

can you not afford to buy 10$ worth of markers yourself? what a stupid thread.

Respect yourself first, OP. Buy yourself the markers and suck his dick.

bitch, just make up your damn mind and post your jugs while you're at it

Attached: 1522948967046.gif (300x300, 438K)

buy marker hive mind

$10 of copic markers is 2 markers. These are brush markers which are very high quality and expensive.

You must be literally 15
What the fuck. Do not whore yourself for art supplies when digital production is a thing. Christ almighty have mercy.

>female artist
>r9k poster

bitch we know hes not scamming you, the issue is if you are scamming him. Post your tits so we can judge

>get the gear first cause i feel like if you dont he will do it and just ghost you
This, or he might keep asking for favors

This is utterly dehumanizing and I'm sorry your experience living in this world has brought you to this.

However

Tell him you need the supplies to be presented and that he has to stop when you say so.

While I don't really agree with the trade,
$400 worth of art supplies is $400 worth of art supplies.

Keep this a one time thing however as this could lead to a snowball effect where he'll just keep doing this in exchange for more risque requests from you.

this is some weird sugar daddy shit

Attached: QueenRoger.png (130x130, 2K)

he's gonna get blue balls to the max

Attached: 1529044244652.gif (450x350, 179K)

heyyy where did you find this Tomoko gif

Attached: 15524185584711.png (430x600, 80K)

dont do it op, he will step over the line and try to have sex with you

if i found out my gf did something like this i would leave her asap

free markers tho l m a o

give it to him for free then he will give you that shit out of guilt. it saves you from whoring your body out and becomes favor for favor. the word slut or whore or thot are stupid because women are programmed to be those things and should feel bad for who they are. dont feel bad for being a hoe,.