Gf only has 6 friends (all of which are guys)

>gf only has 6 friends (all of which are guys)
>one guy keeps talking to her everyday and constantly invites her to hangout one-on-one
>she asks me if it's okay with me
>I say yes, only if I'll come because I haven't met the guy yet
>she immediately responds with "no you can't come" and stuff like "it's only a hang out, don't worry"

What do? Based on what she's telling me the guy is probably romantically interested with her but I don't know. I haven't met the guy yet so I want to see him first. But she's against the idea. If I tell her no she'll put the blame on me and tell me how I'm being bad, etc.

Should I just dump her? I want to let her know that that's uncomfortable especially if I don't know the guy.

Attached: 2meme.jpg (547x567, 44K)

if you don't know, now you know, n i g g a

dumb cuckposter

Attached: 1475539777092.jpg (675x683, 72K)

You're a fucking retard to say the least

Attached: 1518636272308.jpg (252x255, 16K)

I'm not gonna stand around and be a cuck if something bad happens, but I want to avoid that scenario if it's possible, so what do I do to avoid being cucked?

Also, we've been only dating for a month now, if this was happening and we've been together for a long time I'd say no in a hearbeat.

She's a whore.

It happened to me. My ex had a guy who she would text all the time, and then hang out with sometimes. I saw the red flag, then one day she dumped me and a week later was fucking him

Don't be fooled, women are all tramps

What do you think I should do then? Be prepared for the worst? Internally think I've already dumped her so it wouldn't hurt?

>gf only has 6 friends (all of which are guys)
huge red flag, always avoid girls like this
>I haven't met the guy yet
>she immediately responds with "no you can't come" and stuff like "it's only a hang out, don't worry"
yeah that guy's either already fucking her, or she's trying to make it happen

trail her.

>no you can't come
>only a hang out
>one on one with a guy
Lulz xD rawr haha lmfao roflcopter :) (: :D :3 x3 OwO UwU
Seriously. Oldest filthy slut lines in the book.
My ex was so horrible that even when the guy she was fucking and I found out about each other she was still denying it and calling us shit, crying, and making it out like it was our fault and other stupid roastie shit. Took her hours to finally admit how much of a piece of shit she was and that she shouldn't have been doing it blah blah.
Point being, she's probably cheating, and even if you catch her in the act she'll deny it somehow like magic. "OH I WASN'T FUCKING HIM HE WAS FUCKING ME?!! I SWEAR"

Attached: 1422375212676.jpg (1254x1771, 373K)

What do you think I should do then?
Dump her eventually? It's going to be next weekend. I'm going to try talking to her and invite them out instead. If she still declines at that point I'm going to dump her.

Think? Bitch you gotta DO, cut that bitch off, dont even explain to her shit it's only been a month you ain't gonna lose much, at worst you'll feel like shit. But just take a minute to ponder, what exactly would you miss about this bitch? I'm sure you got a lot more to offer than that bitch does, you'll be alright. Either way shits fucked so either bail now and it ends or get cucked and it ends. Or worst case you forgive her (lmao)

Attached: image0.jpg (750x833, 405K)

She is going to cheat on you, except it's so obvious it's more like cuckoldry. In the future you should tell your gf she will not be allowed to hang out with men 1 on 1 and not date sluts.

dump her asap. you already know she's playing you, and the longer you draw this out the more it will hurt.

OP I need you to listen to me right now. I will change your life. You are either fucking dumb, underage, or just severely inexperienced. This is going to be a hard pill to swallow, but: you lost her. Let her go. Dont go out like a bitch.

She wants to hang out with a guy she doesnt know very well one-on-one that is unequivocally interested in her romantically. For one even if he wasnt romantically interest, that would mean hes talking to her because he enjoys talking to her, vice versa. When you enjoy talking to a girl, and I mean really enjoy it, thats 100% a precursor to romance. So even in the best case scenario he is going to fuck her.

Now listen to me: let him fuck her, and I mean just wait until after 2-3 dates. Let him fuck her and then dump her. Dont tell her why specifically; you dont need to *know* that he did it, because you already know. Just say you dont play around like that, and that you dont want an STD. Dump her, no ultimatum.

She will feel like a dumb skank, because she is a dumb skank.

*******Important: The reason you have to let him fuck her while you are together is because if you dump her before that she wont feel like a dirty skank. She will tell herself, Ive done nothing wrong and now I am free to get with another guy clean of conscience.

This
>she immediately responds with "no you can`t come"
It should have been obvious then and there bro, I`m sorry
Talk to her about it first and then then if she still insists that you can`t meet him and that its just a hangout dump that bitch.

Trail her and erase your doubts don't let these bitter fucks ruin your relationship.Just try to find out what's going on.

OP here. I also actually exploited her red flags and we had sex on our first date. She didn't have a boyfriend at that time so it was probably fine. Figured she'd probably do the same to other guys if they made a move on her.

I'm a bit attached to her so it kinda hurts (yes I'm a dumbass I know). Planning to come with her that time. She's asking me through text so I'm not going to tell her yet. I'll wait till the next time we go out. I'm going to tell her that I'm coming with her. If she declines again then I'm breaking up with her on the spot. I'm not going to risk myself get cucked like that.

you give these dumbass females way too much credit fag, cant wait to see your post about getting cheated on

Attached: Screw your optics.jpg (904x711, 70K)

Mate you let her hang out with another dude even after she told you you couldnt come, did she even tell you what she was doing? Or at least keep in contact? Lmao you've already been cucked my man quit giving this bitch excuses

Attached: 1459136015426.jpg (458x319, 35K)

No, it's not a final "yes" yet and I plan to tell her in real life that I'm going to come with her. If she still says no and spews out bullshit excuses I'm dumping her right on the spot.

>dump her
I would say, yes.
How she treats this situation it looks like she already cheated on you.

Whatever, fag. You'll learn regardless. To think that if by chance she lets you tag along this time you'll forgive her and pretend she didnt just prioritize some other dude over her """"boyfriend""""

Attached: 1462935510552.jpg (339x255, 24K)

We do go out regularly so I'm going to look like a possessive son-of-a-bitch if I didn't let her go out with other people.

The only fucking problem is she only has guy friends because her ex bf introduce her to them. Now I feel like all of them are jumping on the chance to bang her just because she broke up.

>I'm going to look like a possessive son-of-a-bitch if I didn't let her go out with other people
God forbid you actually behave like an alpha, gotta act out your bluepill conditioning instead

Try doing the same thing, say you're hanging out with a female friend (you don't have actually hang out just make her believe you are) then if see gets pissy about it. If she starts saying you might cheat with the girl, you can turn it on her saying that you would never do anything like that but if she thinks that way how do you know she's not going to cheat.

This will lead in to an argument for sure but if she is cheating either she will slip up and let out she has been fucking people behind your back or her reaction will hint at what she's been doing/planning on doing.

I actually did this already. I said I'm going out and be hanging out with my ex-girlfriend. She told me it's fine so it means she's not emotionally invested in me and/or has a backup plan in case I do cheat on her.

She told me she trusts me but I doubt she does due to the fact that it's only been a month.

Dawg if you are already doing shit like this then it was fucked from the start, what the fuck are you doing? Why are you with this bitch

>it's only been a month.
that would have been helpful to tell us at the start. Ye you're just the easy dick that she uses for betabux while she fucks her friends with benefits waiting for the next chad to come along. Get your self checked, fuck your ex then dump your bitch before she does it also make sure she knows you fucked your ex BEFORE you dump her.

We started as friends, I made a move on her when she broke up with her ex, we started fucking for around a month, then after that I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend, she agreed, we're both lovey-dovey with each other and I guess I was a bit lonely so that's why I did that. Our first argument was she wanted to go to her boy bestfriend's house to "talk things out" and stay over the night if it gets too dark. (who, "coincidentally", asked her to stay at his house when she recently broke up with her ex-boyfriend and stopped talking to her the moment he knew she was dating someone else already.)

Yeah. I just realized something. We're already fucked the moment I asked her to be my girlfriend.

I'll have to give her a good fucking and dump her based on what she's going to tell me when we next meet.

SHE IS EITHER FUCKING HIM, OR PLANNING TO

DUMP HER NOW

This is the retarded sol-
...oh

Jesus fuck OP is retarded

Give me a better solution then.

Men and women cannot be friends. I got my girlfriend to tidy of her orbiters 5 years ago and our relationship hasn't had a single issue since.
I flat out told her I'm not interested in a relationship with a girl who thinks men and women can be friends and got rid of her. About a week later she ghosted every orbiter. I'm not saying yours will do the same, she may value attention more than she values you and if she does, good thing she's gone.

Dude, you're fucking retarded. She has sexual history with the guy lmao. You're either underage or the biggest retard ever.

How did you go about this? I do have close female friends who I've known for five years but I'm willing to not talk to them if I do this.

She does have older male friends I'm fine with but she has only known this guy a month before we started dating. How would I go on and tell her about this?

Did you dump her in the process and she came back running to you?

I told her that I thought she cared more about getting attention from as many males as possible than she did about our relationship and told her I didn't have interest in dating her because of it.

Also, she was only 19 back then so she wasn't set in her ways enough to start masking her lack or respect by shouting "INSECURE" at the top of her fucking lungs like expired 23 year olds do.

This might actually be effective. I might try this. What will I do if she tells me I don't trust her or some bullshit then? Any Plan B I can do?

Cant wait till you come back crying about being cucked, you really clouding your mind with excuses for this bitch, she ain't that special man no woman is except your mother

Attached: 1550684623591.jpg (743x742, 143K)

If I get cucked I'm immediately slapping and dumping her. No questions asked. I wouldn't defend anyone who lies to me like that.

>We started as friends, I made a move on her when she broke up with her ex

then her male friends are planing the same thing and they want to fuck your girlfriend. OP breakup before she cheats and leaves you.

the relationship is over you idiot. she is shopping around for his replacement. a girl in a monogamous relationship would not have all these fucking male friends in orbit.

Attached: your girlfriend.jpg (1465x1000, 384K)

Not gonna read through the thread because it's probably all a bunch of paranoid non-sense but just tell her how you honestly feel and see how she responds to that.

shes fucking him retard, no loyal female would go out ONE ON ONE on a fucking guy, number 1 rule dont ever let your female get guy friends.
A shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on.

Yeah. We're going to be hanging out in my apartment tomorrow. I'll tell her how I feel about it. And truthfully tell her I am not interested in a relationship where she always has other guys orbiting around her.

It can only go two ways. Either she stops entertaining them or she chooses them (which proves I was right). It's risky but I'll take it.

>And truthfully tell her I am not interested in a relationship where she always has other guys orbiting around her.
As long as you keep in mind that having guy friends is different from having guy orbiters that want to date her. If they're simply friends then all you're doing is coming off as overly-controlling and untrusting.

Install hidden cameras around the house, because based on how shes acting shes probably screwing the guy. If you confirm this, beat the guys face into the ground.

Oh I know how to differentiate orbiters from friends. The guys inviting her to hang out are definitely orbiters. They message her everyday. There is definitely an ulterior motive involved. A "friend" wouldn't do that. I do trust her. But I don't trust the other guys.

>I do trust her. But I don't trust the other guys.
No, you don't trust her.

You clearly don't trust her. Whether or not you're correct in that remains to be seen, but you definitely don't trust her.

What can I do about it then? I still don't fully know her so I can't fully trust her.

I'll see if I can talk to her about it and say what I feel about her hanging out with other guys.

Trust is totally overrated dude. You start message other girls in any capacity whatsoever and you'll see how much trust matters.

>trusting emotional children in the first place

there is a reason why arabs cover their women and limit their male interaction. if they are going to be responsible for women they have to have authority over women.

Okay, Op.
Now, lets look in her point of view. It could be that she reluctantly agreed to be your girlfriend out of random feeling. It cold be that she feel free to date anyone after she broken up with her ex. it could be that she view you like every other guys who she've been seeing for the last month you're dating her.

So, if i were you. This is what i would do.
>ask her to marry me..i mean, ask her to marry you
>kill her after you got married
>skin her alive but don't kill her yet, just lock her up in your basement
>wear her skin and pretend that you are HER
>now, here comes the important part, you're going to have to interrogate her who she been fucked with
>find out where they lives and tell them you down to fuck
>during sex, unmask your face to reveal that you ARE NOT HER AND YOU'RE JUST HER HUSBAND
>witness the horror of those guys face

You're welcome.

Attached: rosamund.jpg (1059x607, 212K)

>What can I do about it then?

well are you going to waste your time,energy and money on a person that has a bag of dicks at all times? you are cucking yourself by putting put with that shit in the first place.

Attached: 1540553049311.jpg (432x768, 78K)

If I can do anything about those orbiters then I'd be happy to. Otherwise I'm fine with breaking up with her. I'm not going to waste those three things by letting myself get cucked eventually.

Underrated in the most original sense

> being clingy and controlling is alpha
A true alpha doesn't need any woman, and doesn't get overly attached to them if he does choose to get into a relationship. Trying to force a slut to be chaste is a fool's game; one should either accept her as she is or dump her.
> but all women are naturally cheating whores --
False.

Dump her, she's probably sleeping with him, or means to do so. Don't cuck yourself