/mbti/ general

"Remember that 16personalities isn't MBTI" edition.

Take tests here:
sakinorva.net/tests

Recommended reading/self typing:
mbti-notes.tumblr.com/

Attached: mbtifunctions.png (1017x721, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/ru/tipy-lichnosti
strawpoll.me/17619365
marsvenus.com/blog/lauren-gray/ive-fallen-in-love-with-my-best-friend-should-i-risk-everything-and-tell-her
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw ENTJ but gf is INTP

Attached: 1468167619308.jpg (1275x715, 120K)

reminded that every "gf" has had multiple cocks throbbed into their mouths before you meet them

Threadly reminder that INFPs and INFJs shall inherit this earth.

>16personalities isn't MBTI edition
Does that mean INFJ-Ts aren't allowed here? :'3c

>tfw realize that i've been intj in denial all this time
You either die as a hero or live long enough to become a villain

This earth will be kyoot then! ^w^

It means that 16p is NERIS, that is an axis-based system and does not use cognitive functions like MBTI, hence the results aren't the same. This is something even 16p site says, and if you go in the forums for some reason, they keep saying you should avoid talking about functions because it may confuse people between MBTI and NERIS.
You say you got INFJ-T for instance, but according to functions you might get INFP instead on MBTI, or maybe another type entirely.

Why INTJs are usually portrayed as villians?

Because they're willing to get dirty in order to achieve their vision.

Cause cartoonish villains have a masterplan, and INTJ type is known to enjoy planning everything in advance.

Also this

That's fucking sexy tho

oh no its you >___>

LOL this shit was on 2ch 3 month ago
Also 16personalities.com/ru/tipy-lichnosti is better site
me ENTJ

Attached: 15447146242170.jpg (945x1370, 100K)

16p isn't MBTI

Take a look at that then

Attached: 1_D5FGhey5T0_231_KFpodCg.png (1600x933, 216K)

Desigion making is important tooooo

Yeah that's judging functions in MBTI.

Its baby tier mbti

Are ENFJs and INFPs the femme fatale types?

i like your digits, what a blessing to have them in the mbti thread

Enfj/infj. Infp is art hoe.

I'd say ENTJ, ESTJ and ENFJ can do that, but ENFJ is mostly the very sweet and optimistic type instead.

What's your definition of a femme fatale, to make sure we're on the same page? I thought people with high Fe couldn't be cutthroat.

Who is INTP best paired with?
And which behaviours are usually different between a male and a female intp?

What are the primary differences between entj and estp?

Attached: shittymbtimeme23.png (620x419, 474K)

Not that user, but femme fatale is an often dominant(though may fake being submissive) woman who mainly seduces weaker men to reach her goals, so being female is their main weapon.

So why would INFJ and ENFJ be femme fatales if Extroverted Feeling is the 'good person' function?

Fe isn't the "good person" function and can be easily used for emotional manipulation.

Fe kind of is the good person function. It can be used for 'justified' and/or unhurtful manipulation, but caring about harmony and the feelings of others should make it unlikely for you to deliberate hurt people that have done nothing to deserve it, right?

what do INFJs do to contribute to the world? They're literally hitler

Attached: 961544c7dffe67bfa99ac6deabf053fe.png (425x563, 162K)

Not really, Fe is just a function that allows the user to intuitively understand other people feelings, social cues and value a shared morality system.

Hmm
But wouldn't INFJs have to be sexy to be femme fatales? Are INFJs sexy? If so, how?

INFJs are usually fat

If you got a hot body you can be sexy regardless of personality type.
INFJ's charm is often the "wise, mystical, somehow innocent" kind of person.

strawpoll.me/17619365

>wise, mystical, somehow innocent

That doesn't sound very sexy desu...

For some people it can be.

marsvenus.com/blog/lauren-gray/ive-fallen-in-love-with-my-best-friend-should-i-risk-everything-and-tell-her

What type is this girl?

I'm a bit on the dumb side, but I voted for 'four.' The existence of a subconscious (at least in Freud terms) isn't really a theory so much as an undeniable fact, otherwise people would know nothing that isn't in their active awareness.

Two sounds too small because Freud's id, ego, and superego theory sounds credible enough to me. I don't know what the fourth dimension would be, but adding one sounds less inherently flawed to me than subtracting one.

Now let's hope an actual smart person chimes in.

Attached: __gokou_ruri_ore_no_imouto_ga_konna_ni_kawaii_wake_ga_nai_drawn_by_nohirune__sample-4d0d87e7a8edd0ec (850x1183, 147K)

that's ISFP dude. art hoes are not smart.

So than what are ENFP and INFP girls like, then? I'm an ENFP married to an INFP and we like art a lot but we're monogamous in the extreme.

INFPs have a 1 in 1,000 chance of not cheating. For ENFPs it's 1 in 100,000.

1,000 x 100,000 = 100,000,000

Either you're lying or she is, user. NFPs are cheaters.

Honest but unexpected answer: INTP. They are seductive but emotionally detached heartbreakers. Every one I've known is this way.

>Citation needed me
Lol

Sorry, man, you're veering into conspiricy theory territory here. She'd have to be an INTJ super-genuis to work a full-time job, be home with me all evening, be in bed beside me all night, and still leave no evidence on her phone or any of her social media accounts - we do in fact know each other's passwords.

But what's your type, buddy?

again that's ISFP, the dumber slutty cousin of the INFP.

INFJ. After ISFJ, the most faithful of them all.

Each person has a certain pattern of behavior which could be studied and categorized. But the person itself is nothing more then recollection of beneficial experiences and adressing arising problems by those successful experiences in deterministic fashion. There is no conscious part.

Guess my MBTI.

Attached: MLkW8sktQ853xMiz8DPAqf-1200-80.jpg (603x393, 16K)

ISTP af

Wish I was though. Best type.

I know an ENFJ but not an INFJ. Do you enjoy being your type? What's the subjective experience of your cognition like?

>all intuitives are inherently smart
dumbest post of the thread so far
the quintessential art hoe type is INFP, yes there are probably also a lot of ISFP art hoes too, but that doesn't change anything

I voted other.

The mind is not a static phenomenon with stable structure, like a gem. Rather, it's more like a flame, constantly emitted from and dependent upon the physical structure of the brain. When the flame is a steady shape and color, we call that a "type", but in truth even minor changes to the brain "fuel" will result in radically different behavior, as anyone who's ever gotten drunk to overcome anxiety can attest. In addition to such short-term changes, I imagine that over time the plasticity of the brain will result in your type changing as well, even if only by a little. My type (ENFP) is confirmed by basically every typing method I use, but I do sometimes test close to an ENTP and as I age it's possible that my function stack will change enough to change my type for all intents and purposes.

>the quintessential art hoe type is INFP
why?

>MBTI was inspired by jung's work
>hideaki anno was inspired by jung's work, in evangelion especially
it's just a naturally fitting question then - what would you type them as?

Attached: 1540781574502.jpg (800x940, 169K)

Fi/Ne creates that pseudo-persecution complex they all have; "oh woe is me, look at how different and wacky and unfitting i am from the mainstream, isn't this tragic?" this is the essence of the art hoe philosophy, that they're "not like the other girls."
Se is less up its own ass than Ne, so that's why the ISFP is less associated with art hoes. ISFP art hoes are probably Fi/Ni.

Shinji : INTP

Shinji - infp
Rei - istj
Asuka - estj/entj

>Asuka
ESTJ
>Shinji
ISTJ
>Rei
INFP
Would be cool. I haven't watched the actual show in years though.

Sounds like something an INTJ would say.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c060 (v09) - p149 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.03M)

shinji - seen shinji typed as almost every introvert type i think. i think that shinji is probably Fi/Si. his weakness is definitely Te though, so INFP it is. i could also see ISFP though.
rei - also kinda hard to pin down like shinji. probably ISTJ.
asuka - the only one i'm relatively sure of, asuka is very clearly Te dom/Fi inferior. her being Ni/Se or Si/Ne gets a bit trickier to tell. i'll guess ESTJ.

>Shinji: INFP
>Rei: ISTJ
>Asuka: ENTJ
>Misato: ENFP
>Kaji: ENTP
>Gendo: INTJ
>Ritsuko: ISTJ
>Fuyutsuki: INTP
>Kaworu: ENFJ (could be INFJ too)
>Pen Pen: ESFP
>Toji: ISTP
>SEELE: XNTJ

From the top of my head, these are the MBTIs of Eva's cast.

How is Shinji's weakness Te? He's incredibly organized, neat, structured and effective in his job when he isn't busy crying. He harshly criticises Misato for being a slob and always takes direct action and gets angry at everyone else for being indirect. One of his biggest beefs with the other characters is that they won't just say what they really mean so he can formulate a direct solution. Does he ever show weak Te at any part of the show or movies?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c060 (v09) - p150 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.2M)

don't ever reply to me again avatarfagging retard

All you just said is Te inferior. Shinji gets overwhelmed by the external world and its responsabilities, this causes him to get in Te grip and become a really scary motherfucker when he feels his values being violated/ignored .(example: when Gendo triggers berserk on the Eva 01 to kill Toji, Shinji goes batshit when he realizes that he can't stop what his father is doing AKA feeling powerless AKA Fi vs Te).

>he typed pen pen
nice.

Attached: 1533252854674.jpg (528x522, 61K)

>be me
>be INFJ
>try to suck my own dick
>set aside a special night to go down on myself
>contort my spine as much as i can but benis isnt quite long enough to reach my tongue
>ihaveanidea.jpeg.tar.gzip.bz2
>take out my trusty copy of atlas shrugged
>position myself over benis
>shove tongue out
>hold the sacred tome of knowledge above my head
>okletsdothis.cpp
>strain myself as much as i possibly can
>smash ayn rand's brilliant captalist manifesto directly onto the back of my head
>luckily the blow is cushioned by my obnoxiously large man bun
>in a split second i feel the tip of benis embraced by a warm sensation
>spacetime comes to a screeching halt
>a single moment becomes an eternity
>and in that eternity i become filled with unspeakable, everlasting bliss
>ohmygodthisfeelsamazing.pdf.sh
>immediately cum buckets
>begin to pass out but not before hearing a loud CRRRRAAACCCK in my neck and ribcage
>ohshitwhathaveidone.ogg.flac.cue.bin
>lights go out
>wake up 4 hours later on the floor naked covered in dried jizz with a copy of atlas shrugged beside me
>begin to remember what happened
>despite the searing pain and unbearable pressure in the base of my skull i manage a weak smile
>after all the trials and tribulations i was finally able to do it
>i was finally able to suck my own dick

Any other INFJs know this incredible feel?

Attached: 1522339380801.gif (234x249, 269K)

Entjs have a brain

>Out of interest what did you think it was that I was projecting?
Your inability to perceive things from an emotionally detached, objective frame of reference. This idea is so completely unknown to you that you'll ascribe hidden motives to anyone else doing it. You can only envision a person making a criticism as having some sort of emotional purpose behind it - because you know that if you were to make such a criticism then you'd be emotionally compromised in doing so. So, you assume everyone else is like you in that. And you'll use concepts like "psychological projection" to explain this phenomenon because an objective analysis is incomprehensible to a feeler like you. You think that nobody else can be capable of dispassionate criticism because you yourself are personally incapable. That is what you project.

My critique of ESFJs was absent any projection or emotion. I don't know how to explain this further to you.

Attached: 3-9.jpg (450x786, 147K)

Not sure, but I'm thinking ESTJ

Why can't I type myself? My answers are volatile and it seems like I can't perceive myself objectively
Tests won't do because I always get different results
Am I not mature enough? Do I have something wrong?

You are taking the whole logical INTP thing too seriously

Go to mbti notes tumblr and read the material. Maybe you have low awareness

Why do you say that, user?
Fyinvdu9k

I believe it's easier to spot your auxiliary and inferior functions.
Aux because it's a function you use consciously to help both others and yourself, generally it's what you would call the best kind of advice.
Inf because you are probably aware of your flaws.

Feeler detected

I'm INTJ.
Very original post, I know.

The way she emotes looks controlled, even rigid, making me think she's a dominant thinker. She has the ExxJ confident, persuasive style. The article is clear and logical above all else. She references memories of past experiences which shaped her opinions (Si and Fi). ESTJs tend to be very into teaching others and giving advice, they are interested in emotions, and they like to bring feelings into accord with rationality.

Male INTPs = more likely to be knowledgeable and to reveal their knowledge and defend it. Their "brains" are their masculinity. sarcastic
Female INTPs = try to be accommodating, avoid interfering with others, often self-conscious, may larp as ISFJ or any other type so they're easier for others to understand

Oh... I did two MBTI tests now and got INFP and INFJ (the J-P difference was always small), so good guess! ^_^ (some have even given me INTJ in the past)

Yes! It's me! Hello~! :3

Someone actually called me a femme fatale in the last thread! I don't want to destroy anyone, though! :3c

>"I hate to disappoint people"
Nailed it! ^_^'

I think the OwO-UwU duality model could be applied here too~! :3c
OwO is the scary and unknown, and UwU is the comfy and known! In other words, OwO primarily maps to subconscious, shadows, unconscious, etc.; UwU is mostly the conscious, id, superego ( assuming you have a clear idea of what you want to be~ ;3 ), etc. ^w^;

Of course, this model is too simple, which is why a third component is introduced! It's kinda hiding in the cracks or the two levels, connecting them, and is represented by the qt smol "w" in the names of OwO and UwU of course~! :3 This "w" is the interface! Or the middle stage! And it's the place where consciousness transitions or information temporarily is when it moves from one consciousness to another! \(^_^)/

Notice how similar this is to how learning/memory and execution are typically described: they have three parts as well~! ^.^'

All that said, I'm not really an expert in psychology~! (*^_^'*)

Oh and I chose other! UwU (and OwO)

Hi, Sophieanon! That's very good and intelligent reasoning! :3

I-INTJ...?

No need to be mean, user! :(

Jesus Christ look at you fishing for (you)'s. Are you really that desperate for attention?

Your larp isn't even that good, either. You need to put more thought into it.

please just stop FUCKING posting

He's doing this shit for God knows how many MBTI threads now, just ignore

Oh, and one more thing for completeness: um... the OwO-UwU notation can also be used for the traditional learning/memory and execution descriptions! :3c
In learning and memory, OwO = sensory memory (you take new data in with your channel (e.g. eyes) wide open), w = short-term memory ( the mouth that chews data for storing and highWay to final destination :P ), UwU = long-term/permanent memory (data is comfily stored) ^_^
In execution, OwO = manual level (you must keep your eyes open and watch and focus on what you're doing), w = semi-manual/semi-automatic level (again, the highWay~), UwU = automatic level (no need to focus on work, you can do this (closed eyes also demonstrate confidence!)) :3
So yeah! Feel free to correct (constructively, of course) and quote this and my previous post! \(^_^ )

>Hi, Sophieanon! That's very good and intelligent reasoning! :3

?!??!!???!!!????!!!!?????!!!!!??????!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!

I... I'm smart...?

Attached: Sophie Twilight blush.gif (540x304, 1.01M)

Do something about it in an orignal manner.

Attached: images(6).jpg (248x204, 6K)

How accurate are these pairings? IDK but I feel like I couldn't stand being with an ENFJ.

Attached: life fuel.png (1242x1280, 690K)

true. at least he's easy to ignore. just filter all those stupid emotes and we're golden.

I'm NOT larping! I actually got tested as INFJ-T and most, if not all, things I've posted here about myself are true! >_

I think so! ^_^ No dumb person could write such elaborate, well-thought-out posts! UwU

Hmm... these look a bit messy now! Perhaps I'll draw a picture tomorrow if I have time and this thread is still up~! :3c

threadly reminder I do not want the earth, and will refuse to inherit it.

Attached: 1549666325130.jpg (500x600, 38K)

Are you trying to intimidate me with those swords? Did you draw that card for me? My mum has a tarot deck so I can draw one for you if you'd like, with her blessing of course. Anyway you're probably right lol, I don't think anybody can think people are capeable of impassionate criticism and that could be projection on my part. Oh well I still stand behind what I think about INTPs.

Was that ever a question lol? Who accused you of being stupid?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c060 (v09) - p151 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.2M)

Get a room and stop erping

i'm an ENTJ and all my friends are INFPs, i would describe our relationship here as nothing like that

Doubtful. Post screencaps of test results for proof, larper.

It's incredibly easy to fake test results though

Did the one with the 106 questions

Attached: testttt.png (465x627, 99K)

how did u manage to sit thru it ESTPs have such short attention spans

listened to music and took a few breaks

Funny. I took the 300 question one last month, and I sat through the whole thing, but the entire time I was wishing I was doing something else.