The NEET virus is sweeping the nations. You are being replaced, wagie

youtu.be/82LrhF1nxyw
The NEET virus is sweeping the nations. You are being replaced, wagie.

Attached: 1529030323493.png (409x436, 164K)

wwwwaaaaaaggggggiiiieeeeeeee. Waaagggggiiieeee. What's the problem waaaagggiiiieeee?

Sitting comfy on my $6,000 couch in a $300 pure silk blanket. I'm getting my Mercedes serviced on Monday, but it's no problem because I can work from anywhere. I think I'll take an Uber home and casually work from the couch for the day on my 16GB RAM Core i7 laptop I've been provided. Maybe I'll go to the on-site gym my work has and use one of their personal trainers at no cost to me on Tuesday after I pick up my car.

What are you doing on Monday, NEETS?

>What are you doing on Monday, NEETS?
going to the gun range, then to the aquatic center. then play gmod and fap.

Volunteering for four hours, then getting wasted and going for a /nightwalk/ probably. If the skies are clear I might stay up until dawn to catch a glimpse of Jupiter and Saturn through my travel scope.

Why do you volunteer?

How am I supposed to be a NEET in a third world country? Welfare is NOT an option unless you are being persecuted and brought in as a refugee
Some of us have no option

To have a sense of purpose and something to wake up to once in a while. I feel it gives my days a sense of structure.

It's not something I would wanna do more than twice a week though.

Old hobos aren't gonna jerk themselves off.

nobody cares about your shitty german car or couch
and flannel blankets are better anyway

Sounds like jealousy to me. Don't worry, NEET! Just one full year of government checks and you can afford one of these couches too! You'll just need to give up a few DLCs and actually cook your own food for a while and you can get something better than the 20 year old couch from Goodwill. I know you can do it, NEET!

>all that extra work
>all you have to show for it is an expensive couch, a hipster blanket, and a different shaped car that is deemed to be "classier"
Fucking kek

Oh, those are just some of my more meager items. My most recent 2.5 week trip to Australia was great. I mean, I get all these vacation days and money - might as well use it for some other life experiences, right? I'm still planning my next trip. What do you think, user? Should I go tonJapan or Thailand later this year? I'm only in my mid-20s so I'm thinking of some of the more fun places to go.

Anyway, I think I'll go for a jog in my $200 custom fit funning shoes. It's always good to keep healthy, though I don't need to since I pay basically nothing for health insurance at my doctor of choice. In the meantime, you go grind a few more levels in Fortnite. I bet you can get to 22 by 5pm if you're diligent!

?? You do know that the more people that start with this lifestyle, and the more publicity it gets, the more the government is going to fight it right? Hardly making this good news.

Expensive couches aren't even comfortable. I bought a set of $4,500 couches when I was young and vain and cared more about impressing my friends than being content. Nowadays I have an IKEA Ektorp set. They're awesome.

I used to lease the most expensive car I could possibly squeeze into my budget as well, but since 2017 I have been driving a cheap and reliable Toyota Aygo. I drive 6,000 miles a year and literally spend more time on the shitter than I spend driving, but keeping up appearances was important when I was in my early 20's, so I was paying $925/mo for an Audi. I kick myself for not spending my money more sensibly back then.

big cums

Hah, you actually lease cars? You know you can buy them in cash, right? No wonder you people can't survive off the government's nipple. You just throw away money. The worst I ever did was previous finance a BMW M3 for about $325/month for a year. It was a 4 year finance, but I paid it off early, of course - 0% financing thanks to a credit rating of 807 is free money! Maybe one day you'll be able to own something like a car. If you save enough, you can get a 4 year old Civic all of your own!

>middle-aged single-mom roastie with two kids says getting a job is hard
>they show pics of job ads for retail positions in shops
>implying these places would hire the roast with dodgy work history over some kid whose labor is cheaper
ACA you've done it again

Attached: ristas.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>660,000 unemployed people in this age bracket
>41% are looking for work, so 270,000 people
>not even 100,000 jobs available at any given moment and most of those wouldn't be entry level enough for a NEET to even get
>hurp a durp why is there a NEET epidemic
because you fucked infrastructure, raped small business and nobody can afford to hire extra staff any more than casual or part time, which would pay about the same as being on the fucking dole anyway
I would know, i've been there
if these fuckers manage to actually start privatizing TAFE then it will only end up getting worse
the government has to fix this, this is literally a problem they manufactured themselves selling this country to chinks to pay for gina reinharts tax deductible mcnugget fund

Classic NEET.
>I refuse to do things to make myself valuable for an employer to pay me good money.
>Other people are going to school and working to learn things that they want to learn in order to make themselves valuable
>Help, government! Save me from having to work! It's too hard :(

Ausfag here.
Currently the unemployment rate is 5.8%.

This video states that 580,000 australians aged between 15-29 are not in work.
Then they state that 41% are looking for work.

Why is that they include the 15-29 age group?
Australia has a population of 24.6million, but there is a unemployment rate of 5.8%....
So that mean 1.39% of the australian population between 15-29 is unemployed.
So that means 4.2% must come from the 30+ age
group.
Wait. So 41% of the 1.39% that don't want to work is the problem.

Right? Why doesn't the rest of Australians who are seeking jobs have work? Who is causing this?

Sorrry I'm a dumb numberman who is drunk.

I paid my current car in cash, but I have literally thrown close to $100,000 away on cars and motorcycles in the years 2008-2015. I could never justify buying another car that costs over $7,000. My current car has cost me less than $300/year in depreciation, and I want to keep it that low.

I'm a NEET because I live in Scandinavia. That means I can live pretty comfortably on the dole and that if I were to ever get a job, I'd get taxed right back into mediocrity anyway.

My sister makes $4,800/mo but only actually nets $2,500 after taxes. My after tax income is $1,975, plus I'm entitled to $220 in housing support as a NEET, so I receive $2,200 in total - $300 less than my sister who works full time and spent 7 years in higher education.

Sure, I could make more money if I were to become an engineer or a software developer, but it wouldn't significantly improve my standard of living and it sure as shit wouldn't be worth going back to school for the better part of a decade for.

NNNnonoooo stop being better than me and stop winning all the time wagie
NOOO

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (320x320, 7K)

I also live in Scandinavia and if you sister taxes that much, then she probably gets a shit ton on tax returns.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE WITHOUT A JOB?
There is no such thing as NEET bux in my country. I would gladly join NEET ranks if you tell me how.

playing minecraft obviously

Nobody cares about your 6K couch you dumbass.

In the UK I get about a thousand pounds a month for playing videogames and jacking off, yet people are doing full time work and taking home less than that. What's the point in working when tax rates are so high? I'm not paying for your lifestyle but you can pay for mine.

why spend money on a couch when i can fuck your mum on the floor?

how do you get a job where you can work any hours from any place?

please be specific

Not sure how it's in the UK, but where I live in Scandinavia the biggest downside despite being payed relatively well as a NEET. Is that you can't save too much money, as if you get enough capital you will be cut off.

Also I am not familiar with how the welfare system in the UK works, but it seems to be fucked up.

>Tries to make us jealous by posting about how he has the ability to go different places.

Dude, we're NEETs because we don't want that,

I don't agree with my countries policies and you are a parasite who takes advantage of them... but it's not illegal and desu I'd rather put some food on your plates instead of having masses of starving people who are simply unfit to live. My heart is too big for this body, fr.

>do things to make yourself more valuable to your employer, even putting up your own money to do so
>Oh wow this resume looks promising wagie. How's $12 an hour with mandatory overtime sound? Stay on for a few years and we'll bump you up to $14 an hour.

Oof that's gonna be a big yikes from me

My family has worked enough. I don't need to work anymore

Attached: diego.jpg (300x169, 11K)

This. I have a good $1,000 left after all fixed expenses and could afford to travel occasionslly if I wanted to, but I don't like leaving my hometown, let alone home country. I have had to come up with excuses not to go when my friends have invited me to travel abroad with them.

I have a fantasy of going to Texas if and when SpaceX ever launches a crewed mission to Mars. I have this plan laid out where I'll rent a room at a hotel in South Padre Island for a week. The hotel overlooks the launch pad, but it's a luxurious one that costs +$1,000/night. I will have close to $40,000 saved by 2022, but I doubt I'll ever act on it. I was granted disability for a reason; I couldn't take care of myself in a foreign country.

Attached: 34850638-B29B-46AE-BD46-B9BB1E31F469.jpg (830x1332, 63K)

I live like right next to the station. Don't have any money but I'll sneak in to the terminal if the world is about to end and shit.

Feels okay man