If a girl invites me over at 1am to watch movies does that mean she wants to have sex...

If a girl invites me over at 1am to watch movies does that mean she wants to have sex? If so how do I non awkwardly initiate sex?

Attached: IMG_1223.png (1094x575, 93K)

>If a girl invites me over at 1am to watch movies does that mean she wants to have sex?
No. Don't even think about touching her.

fuck would we know?
>t.khv

1am to watch movies? Alone?

would YOU call your friend of the opposite gender over to watch movies at your house, then just watch movies?

Of course she's interested.

Initiating should be as easy as reading signs. Try to gradually get closer and more cozy with her, while simultaneously looking for signs of interest (which you can look up)

If it's cold or even just mildly cool ask if she has a blanket somewhere you two could use. Then that's a sure fire excuse to get close.

Protip, usually you should look for signs of interest, kiss and THEN feel free to roam your hands over her. Unless you already have signs then something minor like a thigh or arm is OK. Save the major stuff for after you're making out

Attached: Ingres_-_Paolo_and_Francesca.jpg (434x500, 28K)

Yeah that's also me but I don't have anyone else to ask. I assume an invite in this time implies sex but I'm not sure of normie social cues

Women dont want sex.

women are aroused by the idea of a man and only "want sex" to please the man.

You will literally never have sex if you don't initiate it. You have to settle into it and build up to sex. Light touching when its appropriate like leaning on the girl, touching feet together, putting your arm around her.

Attached: 1552717829931.jpg (450x250, 30K)

Thanks user, It's pretty hot in Australia at the moment even at night but hopefully she has her aircon on so I can ask for a blanket or something. I'll try not fuck it up, after kissing or whatever do I just start taking my clothes off?

Oh shit, that's why I went through my entire teen years as a kvirgin despite having numerous girls infatuated, in hindsight!

I only ever kissed a girl because she literally asked for it, I wasn't moving my ass. Even then she technically didn't initiated it. They at most invite - no, they root for you to do something.

Tfw know how to make girls fall in love but scared to actually start physical contact.

Attached: feel man.png (270x286, 7K)

If you've made it to making out chances are you'll both move onto groping, and that naturally feeds into cloths being taken off. If she starts pulling at your shirt then help her take it off of you, and do the same with her, if shes pulling at your pants continue making out, but help her take your pants off. Once you've gotten to that stage everything pretty much goes from there. (wear a condom) Try not to stop kissing too much while you're taking off your clothes, unless it's necessary, because the kissing is one of the vital parts of foreplay. Obviously don't try to kiss forever, because it can get tiring.

Once you've both gotten sufficiently naked transition to kissing her neck and her breasts, and if you're willing to do oral, after that would would be the good time to do it, if she shows signs of wanting to reciprocate then let her do so.

Try to lead and don't be afraid to move her into different positions to make things easier. Try not to ask permission for anything because that shatters the dominant leader facade. If she objects to something immediately stop and go back to what you were doing before, and try something else.

If you nut once, take a short break and give her oral or go back to making out while fingering, then wait until you get another boner. Make sure to swap condoms if you have one on at this point. (that implies you should bring at least 2 or 3)

Attached: Boschsevendeadlysins.jpg (966x830, 217K)

no don't take your clothes off right away. hold her at first, move your hands back and forth like you're giving her a nice arm rub, move to groping if she's into it, escalate to really pressing into her or grinding, give her some compliments like "you're really cute", then it's either time to slip some of her clothes off or she'll start doing it to you

ALSO she might not want to go that far, just take what you can and accept only kissing or whatever for now. and if this somehow all a mistake and she really only wanted to hang out then try your best to laugh it off and play it cool

Attached: 8A13ED13-1B1B-4EAD-B63F-932AC0F915CB.jpg (680x661, 148K)

Cont. Like another user said, do give her some complements, when you can. Some women are insecure of how they look naked, so they may nervous. Tell her breasts look amazing, or that she has a beautiful figure or something. (obviously make it something true, a girl will know when you're lying about her looks)

Attached: 1280px-Albert_Anker_-_Stillleben_-_Unmässigkeit.jpg (1280x991, 417K)

>1am

How the fuck is this an appropriate time to do anything besides sleeping?

>would YOU call your friend of the opposite gender over to watch movies at your house, then just watch movies?
See the thing is, I actually would, if it weren't for the fact she'd probably misinterpret it.

thats a big fukken horsy :D

Alone at 1 am? You'd call/invite a girl to watch movies so late at night that she may as well sleep over, then just actually watch movies?

Honestly though I think the original text's context matters a little

If she said something like A, then it would seem like she's focused in actually watching the movie and wants to see if you want to watch it too. Still the 1am part is still suggestive.

A: "Hey user, wanna come over and watch (insert specific film name here)?

If it was more like B, the lack of direct attention to what movies would be played suggests that you won't be focusing on the movie, and therefore what movie it is would be irrelevant, and she'd reflect that in her texts

B: Hey user, wanna come over and watch movies with me?

Attached: daleaq(2).png (422x275, 169K)

Well, no, I'd probably be sleeping, or getting ready to, at 1 am, but earlier in the night, sure, if I know she's someone who regularly stays up late.

I wouldn't call someone for sex at 1 am either though.

Nevermind she ghosted me now i want to kill myself again

I sleep in the day it's too hot to sleep at night

God I want to rope myself fucking hell

show up naked and with an erection

It's not like there'll be another one like her. Just find ways to branch out socially and meet people. It's a long path but it'll bring women down the line unless you look absolutely shit tier.

It's not that she was "the one" or anything stupid like that, it just hurts. I usually don't have a chance with anybody and the one time I do I get ghosted for no reason. I don't really want to go out of my way to meet anyone and I guess feeling like this isn't worth the trouble anyway.

This is a lie, women are fucking kinky hornballs. Just as much if not more than men.

My bad I meant I say "it's not like there won't be another one like her" I accidentally said the opposite in a rush.

But if you get yourself socially established with a job and a car, you'll develop social skills, and then you can aim to make friends and go out and meet more people.