Why are internet right-wingers so cringe and schizophrenic

Why are internet right-wingers so cringe and schizophrenic

Attached: file.png (1088x1157, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/4jDFd2ejsm3J/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they weren't accepted in highschool.
If we replaced education with a hellish Spartan training regime we wouldn't have cringelords like this.

Yeah this guy definitely talks like he never got an education

You're literally going out of your way to track down losers with literally 4 followers.
You're even crazier.

Attached: dis.png (245x375, 112K)

>implying a leftist (Possibly even you) didn't make this account

You've been using the word "schizophrenic" a lot friend. What's the deal?

Attached: r9k JW 2B.jpg (1024x933, 646K)

Cause they didn't really make it in life, so they're angry. They don't know WHAT they're angry at, but they're angry, so they lash out at everything around them.

>clicking an accounts retarded comment to see who the fuck could behind such cringe behavior
>crazier then a lazy NEET virgin incel mad gamer nerd who encapsulates the majority of right-wing internet politics and culture

Indeed you are, you discord tranny.

404 argument not found try again drumpfie

Are we using baseless armchair psychology to personally attack people we disagree with?. Let me try. You dislike "gamers" because you're dad played games and touched your pee pee when you were little.

Also you're trannies who want to chop their dicks off and turn them into an blood-soaked hairball spitting open wound that you have to pry open daily. Maybe you do that because you felt inferior to other guys and hate your masculinity.

>"look at this fake 'gamer' Twitter I made and psychologize them."

Not an argument either.

Attached: JW 8.png (683x797, 86K)

Nice cope method whenever I see SJW posts i'm going to assume their just right-wingers making fake accounts now

Excellent. We've all agreed that we're all liars and can never possibly agree on anything. Anybody regretting arguing in bad faith yet?

Because whiteoids are really pathetic, since they failed in life they want to fulfill their power fantasies by unloading all their anger and frustation because in real life they are a bunch of pussy ass faggots

pic originally related: you

Attached: ce8.png (621x702, 56K)

>4 followers
>somehow you noticed them and posted them here
>over the top rhetoric that looks like it's written by a leftist

It's a fake account. Possibly even made by you. Leftists always lie and engage in bad faith argumentation. They do so out of hatred, "the greater good" mentality, or both of of those reasons combined.

Pic related.

Attached: Alinsky 1.jpg (541x942, 165K)

>implying some leftist made a twitter account in 2017 and kept making 500 schizo tweets for 3 years just to prove a point on a mongolian fishing site

yeah your schizophrenic too right wingers are icky

Not just internet OP, they are cringy in general. All of the little migapedes in my highschool are corner sitting friendless incels.

Yup he did. He's probably been posting shit from his account off and on for a while now on various websites and boards. That's how you operate and people know it.

>schizophrenic
See:

Attached: JW 13.jpg (600x666, 90K)

Cringe crazy schizo incel

Dank meme bro.

bitchute.com/video/4jDFd2ejsm3J/

Attached: JW 9.jpg (1200x621, 333K)

This all Jewish women right? Because women are in college at higher rates than men and its only been growing

cringe incel shizophrenic

Attached: Roll+game+well+good+luck+if+its+an+african+countrytaken_a7a497_4864974.jpg (425x570, 75K)

interestingly originally

I'm a literal autistic loser and nobody wants to have much of anything to do with me. I still don't lash out at anyone and try to be as accepting as I can of different types of people. I think there's some other factor, but there's definitely some correlation between socially retarded people and being a cringy alt-right douche.

Rollnig for vore

Attached: Amagi_Capsized1946.jpg (3000x1912, 630K)