When will manlets learn that no height can compensate for a lack of social skills and an unattractive face

When will manlets learn that no height can compensate for a lack of social skills and an unattractive face.
Being 6'4" doesn't help me an any way, it's just a problem.

Attached: 1550211726138.png (526x514, 362K)

That guy ain't 5'7" and you ain't 6'4". This is bait my dude.

he looks so small to be 5'7 kek

I'm 5'4 you wanna trade height

>Achondroplasia
> 5ft7
Something wrong isn't right.
If he has achondroplasia he's like 4ft

jesus, why is everyone in the thread retarded

He's 5'7 he just has a 45" reach

apparently they are normal height just with fucked proportions

Attached: gfhgdfdfsdfsg.jpg (286x449, 33K)

Welcome to post Jow ForumsThe_Donald, post Jow Forumsgreentext, post Jow Forumsbraincels Jow Forums.

Wait for real? I was just joking.

I gotta see this shit in real life.

because it's another stupid fuckin ass thread about manlets giving each other hope that they'll breed

The NZ shooter was a manlet.

What now fag

>Wait for real?
no

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 12.10.54 PM.png (638x279, 98K)

torso is normal but legs are short, so no, not normal height

That's fake. Lee Liston, the man in the photos is just under 4ft. Apart from being a body builder, he is also an actor, song writer and singer.

OBVIOUSLY THIS IS FAKE YOU FUCKING MORONS GAHHHHHHH
How the FUCK have you NEVER seen this image before??? I WANT ALL NEWFAGS OFF THIS WEBSITE RIGHT FUCKING NOW
OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

and the los vegas shooter, stephen paddock, was 6'4"

It's high stakes in Vegas.

wow im 5'7" and no one has ever teased me about my height. i guess they do it behind my back.

You're just too short to notice when they do it above you.

I don't agree, I'm 6'4'' and I would say it has definitely helped me. For some reason towering over people seems to make them comfortable and not intimidated like one would believe at first thought. Might be all in my head, but people are always pretty damn chill around me.

i'm 5'7, 21 years old and have fucked over 20 girls in my life. also im not rich and have never paid for sex

i didn't even know that being a short man was something that is considered ugly for a long time

if you cant get laid you have deeper problems than just looks and height, because i see men even shorter/uglier than me with good looking women when im out in public.