Daily reminder that being male is just a cope

Daily reminder that being male is just a cope.

Attached: You Won't Even Read The Title Anyways.png (600x600, 236K)

I wish I wasn't a male. Being a woman is playing life on easy mode.

>Daily reminder that being sociophobe is just a cope.
fixed.

Attached: 15426414164140.png (734x708, 595K)

I like it just fine. It's okay if you don't like it, you can always change it later.

Being a tranny is an even bigger cope.

Daily reminder that being a tranny is a certain way to suicide

That's not my problem. You're the one who's not happy with your current situation.

Existence itself is cope

Attached: 1513188505918.png (309x313, 126K)

Doesn't mean I want to be a tranny.

Attached: You Just Don't Get It.png (600x600, 172K)

cute girl here

look OP, nice cute pics you have been posting lately hun

put come on. boys life is super easy mode

mothers always make the girls do chores and stuff while the boys sleep
you can't hug or spend a lot fo time with your dad or mothers will feel jealousy and treat the girls bad
girls have a cicle and can't do anything about it, while boys just chill and will never experience that shit
girsl are weak adn always afraid of rape, while boys can go anywhere and don't give a fuck
ah kys tranny
boys have a easier life desu and fuck you all

>mothers always make the girls do chores and stuff while the boys sleep
Only the least demanding tasks. Guys are always the ones expected to do any demanding work. I mean there's the whole culture around "my hands look like this so her's can look like this". Stop pretending to be ignorant. Also, if that was the case in your life, you can only blame you mother, aka another woman, for it.
>you can't hug or spend a lot fo time with your dad or mothers will feel jealousy and treat the girls bad
What? Sounds like you just had a weird mother. And again it's something done by one woman to another.
>you can't hug or spend a lot fo time with your dad or mothers will feel jealousy and treat the girls bad
That's true, but society is built around caring for women, so it's not that bad. It's the price you pay for having a pure body.
>girsl are weak adn always afraid of rape, while boys can go anywhere and don't give a fuck
Women are weak for a reason. They can simply afford to be. Being female is literally the next step in evolution. It might seem like not being physically strong is a downgrade right now, but in exchange you pretty much control the fate of the species. Soon, physical strength will be obsolete.

Another fine body wasted on an idiot.

Attached: Ready To Depart.png (600x600, 208K)

Third answer was supposed to be to this:
>girls have a cicle and can't do anything about it, while boys just chill and will never experience that shit

why exactly it's a waste?
how is the not waste condition?
an incel having a woman's body is good for what reason exactly

Calm your tits. Nobody's forcing you. What do you want to be?

do you mean cycle you retarded ESL?

Yes, I'm just quoting the femanon, I suppose that's what she meant.
It's a waste that you don't take advantage of all the opportunities you have for simply being female. Being a woman is the true easy-mode. If you can't even succeed as a woman, then you're just a waste of space.
>an incel having a woman's body is good for what reason exactly
I'm no incel, buy I guarantee I'd be 10x more successful if I had your body, and I'm probably bellow average as a male, so it's telling.
A real girl with all the right chromosomes. I won't take anything less.

>10x more successful
doing what? camwhoring? getting impregnated by an old man? being a model? you think that's easy? you really think all the womena re not trying?
lol you're not very clever. start your transition already

>cute girl here
lmao

Cope harder. It just seems that most women are simply too stupid to realize how easy it is to scam thirsty men.

>refer to the body as being pure
>would act like a literal whore for material gain
okey lol

You don't need to give anything if you don't want to. Men will kiss the ground you walk on regardless. You're also implying that sex is a one-way road.