What is the best thing about being your race in your experience, Jow Forums?

What is the best thing about being your race in your experience, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1541874885813.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

I want to troll by saying whites are the most oppressed race but theresa way will arrest me

Improved vitamine D production for living in places with low amounts of sunlight.

I have a big penis, even though I'll probably never get to use it on a female.
Not getting sunburned is also nice I guess, but I never leave the house anyway.

I'm a white man without a qt short asian gf. I want to fucking have one now NOW NOW

I'm Portuguese. I get a strong tie to Portuguese culture. Most Portuguese communities are very tightly knit. I can refer to most of the Portuguese folks in my home town as my cousin, though I know I am not in any way actually related to them. There are big events like bull fighting, oyster feeds, and more.

Plus I get to be white but one of those low stakes whites that people hate way less.

Attached: Pug_3.jpg (2048x1365, 159K)

I'm Hispanic but I look white, even though I'm mixed. It's like being white but immune to any sort of privileged criticism. It's pretty great, I can just pull out the Hispanic card and win any argument against SJWs. And in my day to day life, I enjoy blending in to white society.

We keep bombing people because Israel tells us to and that makes some pretty funny moments.

I'm tall, have a huge dick, grew up with a great father, and have a high enough IQ to comfortably support myself as an upper-middle class professional. If you think any of that had to do with my race, though, I doubt it.

Do people whisper "daywalker" when you pass by like vampires to Blade?

Since I'm black don't have to worry about sunburn and im with naturally tall genes I'm 6'2 btw

White latina. I get to have a nice body and be tall and pale at the same time.

Get to be tall

I think being black is kinda cool. I also think they're funny and at times even racist people wanna be around them because of their humor and stuff.

These things don't apply to me since I'm a negroautist but meh, it has its perks. Especially when a girl likes you just because your black. Still don't get to fuck but once I sort out my anxiety issues I'd be fine. I'm gonna fuck so many girls once I get rid of my emotional issues and anxiety and other stuff. Fuck man,

It's really sad to think that the only thing stopping me from making it is my mental state. If I just had a better view I work be so cool. Oh well.

>bull fighting
Implying this is a good thing.

We were mongols n shit

Attached: Spurdo.jpg (1600x900, 102K)

It's american bullfighting to the bulls aren't hurt and are just show animals.

I can eat as much dairy as I want. I could drink a whole gallon of milk without shitting myself for 12 hours

I'm black but usually what happens is that I just end up feeling really gassy.

>Berber
We got good food I guess.

For the last few years I got so much white pussy lined up I literally can't get to it all.

Instead of trying to dress like I'm from the hood, I'm a suburban black and I feel ridiculous, I got a MAGA hat and fuck the white girls approach me all the fucking time. Its like they've wanted to fuck a black man but scared and my MAGA hat make it cool so if a white guy sees them with me they let it slide.

TRUMP in 20 but 6 more years I'll fuck my self to death

I had a milk chugging contest with friends in high school, I won, my hispanic friend gave up after a few sips. My Asian friend, who is also fat like me, almost won, but he ended up have milk shits for the entire day. I had to shit one time, but I was good after that.

Arabic, but have a very white, pale skin, so I guess I get the benefit of strong Arab body and fertility along with attractive white features. Suck on that fuckers

Inbred genes tho, so be careful.

How so? Besides almost everyone, someone in their bloodline must have engaged in some inbreeding. However, neither me nor my siblings suffer from any inbreeding deformities

im hapa guy. nothing is positive. nothing.

Nobody fucks with Russins, that's a fact. Being 6'3 200lbs bald bear with no emotions i get a free pass even here almost on everything, nobody dares even to start some shit.
Also I'm literally white as a snow, both in color and in genes.

Attached: 15497179024810.jpg (604x401, 49K)

Im black and Im not lactose intolerant. I thought most blacks could drink milk.