Which is more pathetic?

>not having a job by 16
or
>not having a license by 16

Attached: keanu reeves.jpg (500x500, 117K)

Honestly neither is that bad, but if gun to head had to pick one I would say driver's license.

makes sense I guess
but where would you drive to without a job and friends?

Underage b& get off of here retard

I'm over 21 guy
Only made this thread cause some other user said he never had a job at 24 or something

Yes, it opens up your world a bit. My personal experience was that when I got my driver's license. My parents started sending me on errands

The only benefit I've ever gotten from it was high school girls being interest
fucking HS girls lmao
even girls my own age don't give a shit. They're more mature and know that driving a car isn't all that
They care more about the kind of care you drive rather than if you own or drive a car at all

I don't have either at 21.

I've been working since 16 but only really started driving at 20

probably the license, because there are laws making it so employers are less inclined to give anyone a job under 18

I've known many people that didn't have their license in the places I worked
even people in their 20s and old people

>Parents wont let me get a lisence so I had to go behind their back and am trying at it now that I'm 18
>Still had me working 14 hour shifts at our restaurant every weekend

Why would you even work at 16 unless you're extremely poor? Weirdos. You're supposed to be focusing on your studies and shit.

back in the 80s it was both
in the 90s it was a license
in the 00s it was a job
now it's neither

>just Imagining how beautiful my gpa would be if I didn't work for 3/4 of hs

Attached: 1537328554249.jpg (901x1600, 180K)

I'm 27 and have a decent job making around a grand a week with no fucking degree or experience just walked into a temp agency and that was that.

Never drove a fucking second of my life though.
I just got my permit for the 3rd time. . .
I'm gonna be 27 with a driving instructor trying to pass my test.

yeah most people today don't care about leaving the house or getting a job
I have siblings that fit this description. They don't have ambition

what kind of work? i barely scratched 400 working 50 hours a week at a job i got from a temp agency.

>not having a wife by 30
>not having kids by 35

I'm and just turn 46 with a brother that's 35, it's not even ambition so much as how much it's lock out for current generations, some of it is parenting for sure, but minimum wage wasn't as out of control and laws about minors working wern't as intense. Having a job at 16 was very easy and with the golden era of money and loans that was the 80s so was having some kind of wheels. Then things started to change restrictions got tightener pay was forced up so it makes employers less interested in risking dumb youth to see if they be worth anything and then come the late 90s/early 00s most US states changed it that you could have a license until you were 18, which imo is a bad call because that's way to late for someone to be encouraged to both drive and learn independence.
When society gate locks you out of most work and freedoms until you are 18+ why should we be shocked they turn into drones with no ambition, we don't let them live without someone holding their hands.

Attached: 71-YdpPCtRL.jpg (1684x2560, 231K)

I have had the wife since 23 but we are having kids.

I build motherboards.

there are countries where you can't drive without being 18

I still haven't learned to drive and I'm 20. highly regret

I feel ya.
My only work friend wants me to come over so I can play smash and I'm like yea if I can get a ride. . .

Why do amerimutts let 16 year olds drive?

Where can you find a job like that? Like what company? Or what do you call a job like that?

Same reason they let their brainlet, volatile population have guns.

im almost 22 and cant drive but i work from home and am an agoraphobic loser so it doesnt really matter

>don't have a car
>don't have to pay for a car
>don't have to pay for gas
>don't have to pay for insurance
>don't have to worry about getting stuck in traffic
>don't have to worry about getting pulled over or getting a ticket

Yield to me, Vehicucks. Pedestrian on a pedestal coming through

>don't have a job
>don't have to have a big chunk of your paycheck taken for taxes
>don't have to be on a schedule
>don't have fill out taxes
>don't have to be with coworkers you hate
>don't have to have your soul crushed from the routine

Cower in fear of me, Wagecucks. NEET on fapathon coming through

Not having both and not being original enough to post here

How do you get NEETbux though? My parents are poor and my country doesn't count mental illness as an actual illness.

>that 46 year old literal boomer that thinks kids should move out at 18

I have a license but I honestly dont need to drive, my cities public transport is good and I dont mind walking or taking uber.

its actually cheaper in the long run for me to take ubers than to buy a car and pay for it and get it serviced lmao.

I'm 35 and I don't have a licence but I do have a 6 figure net worth.

if they ave the means yes. That's the issue anymore, you are neither given the means physically nor mentally, this outrage culture was born of this, where young people that could have gotten out and enjoyed a life for themselves are now smothered under the both fear and inability to do so.
Not to long ago you could have work as little as 30 hours retail or fast food and afford a apartment to yourself, it's why Home ownership was such a meme was because anybody could live out a life at an apartment.

Both. I am 18 and have neither. But those are the least of my humiliations. I am ecstatic with how I am going to turn this around. Theyll be blown the fuck out when I whip out my ace. Amen.

not having a gf trumps both

The only license I can get at 16 here is a Pilot's license. And I don't plan on buying a plane any time soon.

Don't you mean being a khhv virgin past 21?

Attached: 38739.jpg (480x290, 38K)

why do you try to make anons feel insecure for no reason? you're honestly sick in the head for making this thread, kill yourself sociopath

Nah that stacks as you get older
virgin between 18 and 25: strange but believable
virgin between 25 and 30: pathetic but not hopeless
virgin at 30+: game over, you will never be seen more than a broken child that should have never graced life, there are more post opt transsexuals in the world that people like you who have live so long to never feel a woman's touch on their flesh.

Attached: 22742675.jpg (640x640, 35K)

Both look for a job, start getting a license

because most posters here are underage and doing this on their phones
Andrew H. I can see your phone's screen and I found this thread your watching, get back to studding or I'm reporting that I caught you on a adult only sight while in class

Well I only have 8 years
damn
it's over
we're finished

you can do a lot with 8 years, you only need 7 to become highly skilled in a trade.

My country:
Can only get license after the age of 18 (while legal drinking age is 16)

Can only get a job after you finish mandatory schooling(around the age of 18, unless you get held back)

(technically you can get a job after 16 if you drop out, but all workplaces require a high school diploma, since it is counted as regular education and not secondary education like university/college)

So where am I? I'm 18, in school, doing my license (it takes around 8 months from start to getting it in your hand)

It's too late for me. A 22yr old khhv trying to get in the game this late
All the ass and pussy I missed
fuck

Judging by the international posts, it isn't that bad if you aren't American
with the experience benchmark being 18, I feel much less worse

You can't even start driving lessons here until you're at least 18
I didn't want a job at 16 since I didn't want money badly enough that I'd actually consider working for it

that's what my siblings think too
but how long can one go without a job?

Until you do need money
I do have a job now but only work a few days a week, since that's enough for me to get by

me in the back

neither is really "pathetic," maybe 2/5 - 3/5 kids don't have a job in high school

most people get their drivers license but it isn't really a big deal without it.

I have neither and I'm 31. I hope I die in my sleep.