Here is My Jow Forums confession. I was conservative till Trump...

Here is My Jow Forums confession. I was conservative till Trump. Idk if I will ever fully be left because I still believe in a lot of conservative things I was taught at a child, but I feel like modern conservativism rejected those things anyway.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/4jDFd2ejsm3J/
youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE
amazon.com/Jewish-Power-Inside-American-Establishment/dp/0201327988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>modern conservativism rejected those things anyway.

Modern conservatism has exactly one principle - stay in the spotlight at all costs. Changing values and changing technologies have made it impossible for them to make a moral argument for themselves anymore, so they depend exclusively on a racial arguments at this point. The "southern strategy" ate the entire damn ideology from within. Whatever values you hold dear, I beg you to find a third party that actually values them. If we all did this then we wouldn't have to put up with liberals, either.

He is the human molotov cocktail that they have been waiting for. The human hand grenade they can legally throw into the system that stole their lives from them. So on November 8th, the dispossessed will walk into the voting booth, be handed a ballot, close the curtain, and take that lever or felt pen or touch screen and put a big fucking X in the box by the name of the man who has threatened to upend and overturn the very system that has ruined their lives: Donald J Trump.

Attached: trump1.jpg (2940x1960, 481K)

well idk how to answer your post but as a general rule people tend to move from left to right over their lives.

To consider trump as a member of ANY established movement is to completely misunderstand why he was elected. He is a move within the system, he is a rejection of the system itself. "We're not going to elect Jeb or Hilary, politics is so utterly fucked, we are going to put a celebrity in the white house to show we don't respect the system or take it seriously anymore"

Attached: 701.jpg (623x423, 29K)

I was a leftist until Trump

Pretty much this
He was chaos, and the chaos we needed to upend the current system.
Hopefully after this the unhappy members of the Republican party will go off and form a third party that can actually contend with the others on an even playing field

>implying you're not a leftist
>"Pay no attention to race! Just close your eyes and pretend it doesn't exist and doesn't have an effect on society!"

bitchute.com/video/4jDFd2ejsm3J/

Attached: BLM 3.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

It's not really about Trump. It's about the general acceptance of Trump. I feel like more conservative should be vocal against him, but he allows them to get away with thing. Every time there is a controversial Trump tweet. Conservatives do something.

If you're all about white ethnocentrism then I encourage you to support a party at least willing to openly acknowledge the issue instead of contributing to the farce of modern conservatism. Otherwise you're going to keep electing guys who can't or won't enact actual immigration controls while the left slowly erodes what does exist away. No modern corporation will support you so you have to eliminate libertarians from your midst as well - they're snakes in the grass if you want an ethnostate.

I just want to point out that democrats want immigration control. Just not Trump. They want a more modern approach. They want drones and surveillance.

>muh left
>muh right
you've still got a long way to go, retard

>believes you can only be somewhere on the mandated left-right scale

Illiterate zoomers

Well, then, white nationalists should vote for them in droves, then.

Nah we all know 3rd parties are a meme.

I'm a Third Positionist on economics. I don't mind people with other economic policies as long as they support a socially cohesive ethnostate. We can discuss that amongst ourselves and stand a better chance of implementing such policies in a cohesive ethnostate.

>If you're all about white ethnocentrism then I encourage you to support a party at least willing to openly acknowledge the issue instead of contributing to the farce of modern conservatism.

We'll vote for Trump and others who suit our interests the best. We're growing rapidly, but it's not feasible to break away just yet. We might even take the Republican party for ourselves.

As for modern conservatism - I hate it and they hate us. They're the top bun of the "kosher sandwich". They're the 2nd "choice" the political establishment allows us to think we can make changes. We'll convert the conservative base and others to our case and steadily rise to make sure our interests are served.

Rome wasn't built in a day. All movements had humble beginnings. As the economy worsens and anti-whiteness becomes unbearable we become the only side willing to address the issues. We will prevail. We're growing rapidly from where we were just 4 years ago and we've got plenty of additional growth coming.

Attached: JW 8.png (683x797, 86K)

>still believe in a lot of conservative things I was taught at a child

Like what? A lot of reasonable answers are spread between the parties as a lot of people have pointed out.

Attached: 1552245896673.png (579x585, 403K)

I didn't give a shit about politics until trump. I hated all politicians including conservatives and still do.

Border Security wants that AND a wall. Republicans are all for it. The Democrats are just pretending to be anti-illegal migration (Hell, not even sure if you can even call it "pretending" anymore). The smaller the white population gets the more open they are about their true agenda.

They push for "not splitting families" of illegals apart. Then when Trump houses the "children" of illegals with their illegal "parents" they complain and sue. The left wants to go back to the "Catch and release" days when migrants were released into the US and given a court date to show up (And they rarely ever showed up). They want a repeat of Reagan's amnesty to encourage MORE illegals to come. They are openly pushing to abolish ICE and give illegals various privileges reserved for citizens like voting in local elections. They REFUSE to cooperate with the feds in deporting illegals with their "sanctuary city" policies.

Attached: JW 2.jpg (640x479, 71K)

lol I use to be a democrat about a decade ago. Mostly because I didn't understand politics and got brain washed into it. People will tell you that people don't change their opinions, but it's a fact most people get more conservative over time when they get older. You know it's like drug addicts, they want pot to be legal and make the argument that prohibition on alcohol didn't work. They'll complain about people that get arrested (not even killed) in drug deals. If they complain about people killed in drug deals they have to give details about how criminal the drug trade is, and you can't find anything more barbaric. Mexico and Afgahnistan the drug trade there has taken millions of lives, and people will defend it. The same people will say prohibition for guns. You already can see examples of a slippery slope where these people just get killed more easily by criminals from that. Then they move on to trying to ban any other weapon, and people resort to throwing acid on one another and horrifically maiming people if they can't kill them. It's the same prohibition doesn't work thing, but you can tell they don't care about the actual results just imposing their opinion. They'll say one life is too much to lose, but they cheer on loss of life for that stuff as a win for their political agenda. You may not like conservatism, but you're going to like "left" politics a lot less. It takes genuine sociopaths or ignorant clods to cheer on something they know doesn't work and applaud deaths. So it's a well known fact most medical opiods come from afghanistan. The people that'll tell you killing people selling that opium is bad, but they're fine with the opium killing people in epidemics on the East coast and everywhere else. It's okay if they sell it through medical professionals. They won't lose their license to keep practicing and the person dead isn't any political agenda they want like death by gun. It's okay for them to kill you.

>Rome wasn't built in a day
It wasn't an ethnostate either. Dipshit lol

>. I was conservative till Trump.

That's like my dad's story. He had been Republican all his life. Then Trump came along and wanted tariffs, and exit NATO, and cozy up to Russia, etc., and my dad just couldn't go along with it. He still considers himself conservative, but he doesn't see Republicans as conservative anymore -- he sees them as traitors to the conservative cause. He says he's just lost now, and doesn't know who to support. He says he's totally sick of "identity politics" and just wants politicians to focus on the economy an opportunity, instead wasting time on all this race/gender/nationalism/sex/religion cultural stuff, which he doesn't give a shit about.

In the last couple of years, he's all sad and disappointed and angsty about things now. That's different from me, since I have always been alienated by politics, and I always knew from the beginning that American is turning to shit, so I never really gave a fuck in the first place.

>it's a fact most people get more conservative over time when they get older.

That used to be the case. But that's not happening as much with the younger generations anymore. People who are under 35 now are more stuck where they are politically, and don't change as much over the years as people used to back when the boomers were that age in the 1980s.

>The Democrats are just pretending to be anti-illegal migration

The rich corporate Republicans are very strongly in favor of immigration -- both legal and illegal. It depresses wages, which they love. And in certain industries (like agribusiness and construction) illegal immigration plays a huge role in increasing corporate profits.

Rich Republicans are smart enough not to announce publicly that they are strongly pro-immigration. But they exert influence behind the scenes in the way they direct their lobbyists.

If you've ever wondered why American has never made any real progress on the immigration issue for many decades, it's specifically because the rich corporations (controlled mainly by Republican-leaning management) have been making damn sure that immigration continues, and that little is done to stop illegal immigration.

>If you've ever wondered why American has never made any real progress on the immigration issue for many decades, it's specifically because the rich corporations (controlled mainly by Republican-leaning management) have been making damn sure that immigration continues, and that little is done to stop illegal immigration.

This. Here's a quick guide to picking your next white president - makes sure he made less that $60k/year at some point in his life and actually experienced whatever horrors traumatized you guys into hating brown people. Otherwise you're going to keep getting people too cucked to say kike in public.

Yes it was. It's restricted rights of its citizens to people living in the city of Rome and later to the Italian peninsula for the vast majority of its lifespan (And during its height). When they made all Roman citizens everywhere able to have a say it began its road to collapse.

All successful states have been implicit or explicit ethnostates. People don't found countries with the intent to have a completely different people come in and take it from their ancestors.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE

No one except Right Wing Jews care get that butthurt about tariffs and Russia. It's not "identity politics" the left pushes. It's being "anti-white". When you lose your white supermajority your shot at a good economy rapidly diminishes. You quickly become a hated minority in a Third World country. Your dad may not care about identity, but reality doesn't care about your dad.

Attached: JW 23.jpg (1024x670, 57K)

>The rich corporate Republicans are very strongly in favor of immigration -- both legal and illegal. It depresses wages, which they love. And in certain industries (like agribusiness and construction) illegal immigration plays a huge role in increasing corporate profits.

Nice diversion. We all know Chamber of Commerce and Koch Bros Republicans love illegals. But those same rich Republicans are filled with NeverTrumpers who will side with the Democrats as much as they can without pissing their base off.

Democrats are still far more pro-open borders than the Republican Party though. They have corporate donors. They want those precious anchor baby/amnestied illegal immigrant votes. Half of their donors are Jews (According to the Jerusalem Post) and Jews tend to support open borders strongly: You're probably well aware of that and are only here to persuade people to not vote or waste their vote as 3rd Party.

There's a solution to types like that. Vote in the Republican Primaries against them. The solution ISN'T to vote Dem or 3rd Party.

>experienced whatever horrors traumatized you guys into hating brown people.

Black people are 13% of the population and commit over 50% of crimes. It doesn't have to do with socioeconomic status either:

Attached: JW 32.jpg (706x1024, 143K)

Yeah sure, it's her turn. Democracy doesn't matter, it's political turns. It's your turn. You bought your college degree it's okay if you made your money having people killed over dosing with drugs. You get a turn, that's how democracy works, you get a turn. That's real progress. Doesn't matter what you do, you get a turn to act out anyway you want. Grow up. I doubt you were even around in the 80's. That was the growth period for the 90's gun violence that sky rocketed. Shootings use to happen where I lived a lot more often then they do now in modern times. The agenda of conservatives is way more aligned with the average person than the big electoral colleges democrats focus on. You ever wonder why people that are okay with hilary as president for being a female were utterly opposed to sarah polin?
There wasn't a big demographic shift in new voters. There won't be a big demographic shift. One party is really out of touch, kind of running off the end the war rhetoric, when they were the majority party in power that started it.
If you really want to criticize the right I think the biggest problem is we haven't got barry goldwater to vote for anymore, and people seem to think it isn't politically acceptable to move closer to his stances on things.
Interesting, an economic discussion. You know economics has been dominated by silicon valley liberals riding off the wave of post war booms.
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed. Roman citizanship didn't expand to the entire Italian peninsula, or cities in it. Romans had holdings in land and income very far removed from that and it was a division between equine horse breeders that owned farms very spread out any not near rome, peasants in a sense actual citizens born into that city, and anyone that wanted to volunteer or was enslaved by them. It should be the epitome of a non-ethnostate for a lot of reasons. Mostly because the real power was trying to eliminate their own ethnics.

>Black people are 13% of the population and commit over 50% of crimes.

Black people are 13% of the population and (endure) over 50% of (arrests and prosecutions). Please convince me that trial by jury is fair and impartial, or that the FBI psychically knows about all crimes that are committed at all times, not just the criminals they catch or are willing to prosecute. The fact that you present this statistic without a trace of irony betrays faith in the government that I didn't know Trump supporters had.

>Please convince me that trial by jury is fair and impartial, or that the FBI psychically knows about all crimes that are committed at all times, not just the criminals they catch or are willing to prosecute.

Attached: BLM 16.jpg (1650x1275, 768K)

>Mostly because the real power was trying to eliminate their own ethnics.

And how'd that go for them? When Rome was no longer Roman it got worse and worse.

>silicon valley liberals

(((Silicon Valley Liberals))) + a few gay progressives.

Attached: JW 9.jpg (1200x621, 333K)

So then a representative sample of a Americans is meant to be more fair or impartial than a trial by jury? This is even weaker than if you just used conviction rates - every paranoid soccer mom in the sample no doubt reported that the black cashier engaged in "aggravated assault" when he looked at her. You need to remove bias, not add it.

Heck, if this same study had asked 75,000 women about their favorite sexual partner and blacks came out on top you'd be howling bloody murder about self-reported stats. You have no integrity, none at all.

No shit, it's Jow Forums. If it doesn't fit their narrative, just ignore it.

My problem with Murrican "conservatives" is they claim they're about Christianity, morality, traditional family values, etc. yet they support Trump.

>victim surveys, police reports, and arrests are all because of "soccer moms"

I'm sure the violence and lawlessness in predominantly black countries is caused by them too. You're black and you probably don't want to acknowledge such facts. But regardless of what you think facts remain facts.

Wtf. That came out of left field.

Finally, based on that methodology, it should be impossible to measure murder rates because by definition murdered people cannot self-report as victims, so then you have to use conviction rate data in there anyway. Furthermore, whites are more likely to both know and have leverage over their victims, so they have every incentive to conceal their crimes from the government. Fuck you are stupid. How can you slobber on establishment cock in one post and then pretend the government is controlled by (((((((((((((space jews)))))))))) in the next?

>"Trump isn't perfect so vote for people who want to make you pay for abortions and force you to bake gay wedding cakes. Be a good Christian and do what I tell you to!"

Attached: Alinsky 3.jpg (500x318, 25K)

>You're black and you probably don't want to acknowledge such facts. But regardless of what you think facts remain facts.

I'm glad you can magically detect the color of my skin. Did you get that from your tarot cards or was it a divine inspiration? And facts are absolutely not facts when they're based on statistics accepted without critique or further investigation.

>Wtf. That came out of left field.

It's still true. Anytime anyone posts a penis size study with that same methodology, blacks end up with huge dicks on average and people rightly dismiss them. But when it comes to crime, the government would never lie or make mistakes, right?

Are you a troll trying to make leftists look bad? This is a ridiculous amount of grasping for straws.

>inb4 no u

why do you fucking idiots keep posting political shit on this board? there is an entire board for political bullshit, shut the fuck up

no u.

Seriously, though, address my central concern here. Why would (((they))) report these stats? And why do you have 100% perfect confidence in them?

>I'm glad you can magically detect the color of my skin. Did you get that from your tarot cards or was it a divine inspiration?

Well you're getting worked up over this and are making bad arguments. So I used common sense.

>And facts are absolutely not facts when they're based on statistics accepted without critique or further investigation.

Putting your fingers in your ears and saying: "NUH UH" is not exactly "critique".

>It's still true. Anytime anyone posts a penis size study with that same methodology, blacks end up with huge dicks on average and people rightly dismiss them. But when it comes to crime, the government would never lie or make mistakes, right?

Good for them I guess. No idea wtf it has to do with crime rates.

>Seriously, though, address my central concern here. Why would (((they))) report these stats? And why do you have 100% perfect confidence in them?

(((They))) have a lot of influence in academia, the media, and lobbying (And they admit it). That doesn't mean they're all powerful when it comes to law enforcement statistics or all facets of life.

amazon.com/Jewish-Power-Inside-American-Establishment/dp/0201327988