What is a good starter buttplug? It's my niece's birthday soon and I want to get her a nice one

What is a good starter buttplug? It's my niece's birthday soon and I want to get her a nice one.

Attached: 4-9.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

depends on how old she is

She will be turning 14. A lot of her friends are already gaped but I don't think she has a bp yet, her dad is pretty conservative

bp? boi pussy?

originalio

butt plug you absolute mong

This site has ruined your mind, please seek counseling

>gifting your niece a butt plug is considered okay now

Attached: 1526699352220.jpg (720x708, 37K)

>he never received a buttplug for his 14th birthday

Attached: HsO1dhHOrd-8.png (300x250, 24K)

cuz im not gay you trog

It's a fun, safe thing to do. I don't get why you think there's a problem

>Taking anything said here seriously
I want the retards to leave

How do you know that?
this thread is a fucking mind bender if it isn't bait or a closeted fag asking for something he can buy for himself

>assuming something is seen as "okay now" because you saw a Jow Forums post about it

Attached: you.png (645x729, 97K)

Is the primary function to hold farts and her poop in until she can get home, or as a pleasure device?

>replying seriously to bait

I don't know who's trolling who anymore.

Attached: 1550932069974.png (300x300, 85K)

is anyone on this board genuine? I thought this is where wanna be trolls go who are to lazy to make an account elsewhere or are too cowardly to troll on an account with a name.

It's a few things
>holds in braps
>looks cute (the jewelled kind like in OP)
>feels really good
>trains the ass to do anal easier

lol get her one right in front of her dad, tell her you will help her put it in if she needs it.
>
>
>
>
>
i hope you become the pariah you deserve to be

>anal prolapse
>safe

Are you retarded? Prolapses happen because people don't use plugs or beads and instead use fruits, household items, etc.

That's why I've grown to dislike this place. It's hard to have a real discussion. First of all, nobody substantiates their opinions. If you're going to make an argument for something, at least provide empirical evidence to support it. Also, whenever I make a good point, whoever I was conversing with stops responding. People here just want to argue, not discuss anything in depth.

diff user but says the nigga on a board full of autistic virgins in a subthread about gettin a 14yo a buttplug

kys gaylord

I' never understood the point of a buttplug. Can anyone explain?

Please see:
There is a reason they are getting so popular with zoomers

Oh look its this tread again, I guess this is a meme now

Buttplugs are normie now