Friends for benefit advice

Now in second year of uni, still a virgin. Wants to find a fuck buddy to smash, have this somewhat close female friend which I met in my first year. Wants to ask her to be my fuckbuddy, since I want nothing serious, just smash. Ask or nah? PS: She virgin too.

Attached: d05e12a3e26ff27132465198c565b614.jpg (822x616, 53K)

> I want nothing serious, just smash
absolute degenerate iam glad people like you are forced to be incel

>Wants to find a fuck buddy to smash
pay whores and now leave

What's in it for her?

She could go on any "dating" site and find 20 cocks at a moments notice. Why would she want your sad dick?

>or nah?

stop saying this

NO retard don't ask. nobody wants to fuck someone who just asks. every fwb i've had i got because i would flirt with them, or they would flirt with me. we would act flirty, touch each other, and then kiss, and then talk about doing more, then meeting up to fuck, AND THEN saying "i don't want anything more than sex".

asking "do you want to fuck me" would be the absolute biggest turn off.

>What's in it for her?
Dick. Obviously.

Since you have no xp how this works I'll give you some oldfag advice and say NO don't ask. The short answer is that you or her will get feelings and it will end bad and possibly fuck with your school.

Also this

I thought virgin, even girls are eager to try since we are in our early 20s.

Well ya dick and try how secks feels.

Assuming you pull it off, there will be s finite limit of fucks before one of you catches feelings and self esteem issues get involved etc etc. 10x? 30x? How long do you figure you will last cold hearted

Extra piece of info, liked her last year. But moved on.

But you're an ugly low quality beta and that's why you're a virgin. She will likely say no and laugh at you with her friends.

But shes also one of those never gotten a bf 0 exprience girl tho.

You clearly have not moved on. I won't say some bullshit like "you'll learn the hard way" but I'm giving the real advice here as someone who just had to cut a fwb off because she was becoming a sappy mess.

Tell me your story senpai. Willing to learn.

Awhile ago my depravity found its way to the craigslist personals where I managed to get some e-connections, dates, and two real hookups out of the spam ocean.
One of the hookups ended up becoming more and more regular and lasted for a year or more until recently I dropped her for nagging me about not hanging out and only wanting sex etc. I told her she was like Darth Vader and this was never part of our deal. She was altering the deal.

Casual sex is a meme, find some connection with someone but finish school first.

That's true, always had the thought to give me first to someone meaningful, not just give it out randomly. Yes, 2 more years till I get my degree, thanks senpai.

Oh yeah I forgot you said this was your first. I'm also not going to be some moralfag or shitposted and hype virginity loss as the biggest thing ever but if you want to make it something special than by all means. My first was with someone very special and I look back on it very fondly. Your first isn't something you might want to throw away very casually given the choice

Just learned how to use Jow Forums last week and I am already saved by a fellow user jeez ty.

reported for incel

Why don't you try asking her on a d*te first