White people are such hypocrite cunts

These alt right retards always cry about "muh white oppression" bitch you're not oppressed nor you are being persecuted for being white you're just a whiny faggot who don't realize how easy you have it because first, you live in a first world country, there is literally no reason to complain about your life since you live in a wealthy nation were all your basic needs are satisfied and second, your race is actually the most desired in the world, tell me how being white is seen as bad when an entire industry gets its money by making bleaching products and plastic surgeries to get rid of non white features.
Be glad of what you have, you're living in the easiest time to be alive and you still bitch about "muh white genocide" because you schizophrenic brain can't understand that maybe you're not as great as you believe

Attached: brentontarrant.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_Nothing
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2018/08/10/the-myth-of-european-assimilation/
kevinmacdonald.net/immigration.pdf
arkaimcity.tumblr.com/post/63004146525
kent.ac.uk/news/society/11994/harmful-effects-of-the-ageing-population-on-the-economy
demography.cpc.unc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Volume-of-US-Immigration-and-Continent-of-Origin-by-Decade.png
ifs.org.uk/uploads/publications/wps/WP201530.pdf
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When you have everything (and I mean everything) in life and even all the bad things you do are praised by your parents and everyone around you, having less than that seems like the end of the world. Depending on your upbringing, you may throw one fucking colossus of a temper tantrum as a response to that.

Based and nontoxicpilled , you should put it on Jow Forums thou i dont think robots are this retarded to think he was right doing what he did , at least i want to think that way

>you live in a first world country, there is literally no reason to complain about your life

looks like the dude was able to see the future, and how white people would suffer as minorities. he wanted to ensure that this privilege is passed on to the next generation of white kids, rather than being turned into the hated minority

thanks for proving him 100% correct, retard

i'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in a diverse, multicultural society. expect many, many more of these in diverse socities... but not in mono-ethnic ones

Attached: lick-tears.jpg (505x366, 80K)

Mud detected.
Of course we aren't oppressed you fucking retard, we live in our own fucking county. Why dont you all fuck off back to yours?

Attached: 53900802_123872245387726_3064726574654816256_n.jpg (718x718, 56K)

no

because I can legally do what I want and not a damn thing you can do about it. Im gonna get a visa and go take a job while fucking your women.

Attached: Z5e8qn4.jpg (495x500, 30K)

the only monoethnic societies left are cavenigger-tier indigenous species. "white," isn't a real ethnicity, amerishart.

Then you're also gonna get shot sooner or later. Thats how it works now.

Attached: 54277828_190301651942362_5313812067793240064_n.png (744x960, 584K)

This. Also white incels are retards too, every race of girls prefer white bois.

Japan and Korea aren't mono ethnic?

not If I look white and integrate into your society. Ill be in your office building without you even knowing it lad! Better bring backup if your gonna go up an elevator in a skyscraper

Relax Rasheed. Terror attacks are just part and parcel of living in a city now.

The white population built the world, it wasn't a gift but a byproduct of their ancestors work and it is their responsibility to preverse that legacy which is currently under attack.

>entire industry gets its money by making bleaching products and plastic surgeries to get rid of non white features.

This was a beauty standard in asia long before they even made contact with whites, don't get it twisted.

This and this If getting everything you want is normal for you then simply not getting everything you want is a problem for you.

Imagine getting upset over this kek.

Heaven forbid we should try to improve it in some way. Or did our ancestors do such shoddy work that it has to be maintained by constant warfare?

no violent subhumans in our country's is our problem

Attached: 1552754073379.png (590x714, 661K)

letting in violent low iq shit skins isn't a improvement

On the contrary, my ancestors had confidence in their ability to civilize savages with firm discipline and stiff upper lip. You fall very far short of their ideals.

I'm not a poltard, but this Bruce is a fucking hero

I agree, people like brenton and the people who support him being in our countries is a major problem that needs to be solved

yeah but we shouldn't let them in our country's

yeah don't mind the violent mudslimes this one white guy is the problem

Attached: 1552753559178.jpg (1000x707, 376K)

This is one of those really weird political stances i don't understand. I understand the far righters who want to kill everyone who isnt white because their stance is pretty simple, if you're not like me then you don't deserve to live. I obviously don't agree with it, but it's pretty easy to understand where they're coming from.

However this mentality of "civilizing savages", being open to people of other backgrounds but also having this supremacist stance towards them kind of puzzles me. To me, if you don't like someone enough to respect them as an equal, it's better to just not be around them. I don't understand why someone would look at someone as a below themselves yet also have a desire to be around them.

Keep coping you faggot, none of these statements are true but your schizo brain still believes it
You tf do you assume I'm living in your whitoid country??

When you read history it's always worth remembering most of what survived is the socio-political drama of the upper class.
If you look at the entire human population as a whole, it's very likely most posters on Jow Forums are in the top 5% of human society. We're the richfags of our time, so we like to pretend we're somehow inherently superior to those stupid poorfags who still live in shanty towns, as if they had a choice in the matter.

Attached: marisa correspondence.jpg (755x845, 491K)

What does this have to do with the post you're replying to

>you live in a first world country
I don't, mongrel

Some of us wants our children to be able to have the joys of a white civilization.

Muslims, blacks, hispanics are often portrayed as violent, especially on places like Jow Forums. They are seen as being less civilized than the white man, and many people even today believe they are only able to be called "civilized" at all because white people civilized them.
People think this way because we're filthy rich compared to most people who live today, and have ever lived. We like to think of ourselves as superior because of this, even though we were just very lucky.
The history many people in the west consume and propagate is also largely centered around the idea of white Europeans being THE civilizing force behind the modern world.

But that kinda makes sense, when those other groups are lining up to invade white countries.

I'm a white nationalist and I don't consider whites to be superior. I just want a homeland that is exclusively for whites.

How many people want to live in a mansion, or drive a very nice car, or generally have more money than they do now?
Ultra rich people are going to look at you and I the same way Jow Forums looks at non-whites. Ever hear the terms "old money" and "nouveau riche"?Even if you get money you're still considered an uncivilized mongrel.
As long as extreme wealth inequality exists, people and money will want to flow upward.

Then you should be the most staunch anti-capitalist possible. Capitalism is the sole reason immigration is a "problem" in "the west".

>implying the satiation of vacuous material impulses and comforts is the ideal
You wonder why whites are such whiny faggots? Our wonderful first world society made us like this. Be grateful you nogs get to actually struggle against something.

>Then you should be the most staunch anti-capitalist possible.
No.

>Capitalism is the sole reason immigration is a "problem" in "the west".
It very well may be, but throwing the baby out with the bathwater is not the solution.

>How many people want to live in a mansion, or drive a very nice car, or generally have more money than they do now?
I'd say they most want to be the kind of people who can afford all that. When they realize that they are not like those people they end up resentful and with an inferiority complex.

> Ever hear the terms "old money" and "nouveau riche"?Even if you get money you're still considered an uncivilized mongrel.
But that's very different since the new rich don't have that inferiority complex. If anything I would be more proud of myself for being self-made rather than having inherited my money.
In the case of the minorities pooring into white countries, they know their civilization is not competent enough to build the kind of country they wish they had. Instead of striving to make their countries great, they go to white countries to leech off of what white people created.

As long as extreme wealth inequality exists, people and money will want to flow upward.
Inequality is not the problem, inaptitude.

obviously wrong LOL

>"white," isn't a real ethnicity, amerishart.
in america, it basically is. only a moron can't see that. it's called a "panethnicity" which you'd know if you were educated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panethnicity

>inaptitude.
is*

>Then you should be the most staunch anti-capitalist possible. Capitalism is the sole reason immigration is a "problem" in "the west".
No it isn't. It's not just one thing, but the most significant driving factors of immigration are leftists wanting voters and the debt based economy that can't afford a shrinkage on the population.

Do you think that being deprived is the way into progress?

This what you call "complaining" is actually commentary of the current society.

How do you achieve progress?

Do you actually think it is a product of passive acceptance that you suggest should be the norm?

Attached: amuletti.jpg (719x1024, 202K)

And globalization of course.

I didn't read any of that past "These alt-right retards".

You seem upset. Stop being a faggot.

Originioli

amputees have no reason to complain when theres nuggets

>your race is actually the most desired in the world
Only by whites. Kek.

Not really. Mono racial, yeah pretty much.

P.S.: I'm not the master baiter you answered to.

How was he wrong? Muslims will reproduce and become a majority soon, and they'll implement Sharia Law in the country, like they did in every country where they became majority. So, how was he wrong?

>On the contrary, my ancestors had confidence in their ability to civilize savages with firm discipline and stiff upper lip.
And they spent some 500 years failing at it.
But they were too dumb to understand that just because believing something should happen won't actually make it any more likely.

98.5% of japan is one ethnicity

96% of South Korea is one ethnicity

96.3% of portugal is portuguese

this is a STRENGTH not a weakness

Attached: tatu1sml.jpg (432x258, 23K)

You can trade places with them anytime you want.

>96.3% of portugal is portuguese

No we're not.
Unless you consider someone a national just because they have some papers that say so.
These numbers only account for nationality, not race.
And boy, do we have shitloads of niggers from the former colonies...

he did good desu

Attached: overwatch.jpg (1920x1080, 547K)

Only good and oregano thread on Jow Forums right now

do you feel enriched as a result?

Mass immigration happened far before "leftism". Countries like Norway lost nearly 50% of their entire population as people tried to move where the money is.
The people who were living in the US at the time saw these "non-Natives" as inferior, and ruining the country.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_Nothing
The sole driving force for mass immigration into Western countries has been economic. In the 1800s it was poor European countries, now it is poor African/Asian countries.
Capitalism is also the driving force behind globalization. To be against globalization is to want to limit the efficiency of capitalism. You can look at history to see what happens to countries and people who try to stop capitalism.

>If anything I would be more proud of myself for being self-made rather than having inherited my money.
Which is why you see so many "pride" movements. People need to feel like they aren't worthless. For the people who have power and money it's in maintaining it, while people who don't have it must rely on things like cultural and personal identities.

Attached: 1920px-Citizen_Know_Nothing.jpg (1920x2544, 1.23M)

based and redpilled
racism is a cope

>Mass immigration happened far before "leftism". Countries like Norway lost nearly 50% of their entire population as people tried to move where the money is.
that is emigration

>The people who were living in the US at the time saw these "non-Natives" as inferior, and ruining the country.
indeed, and they had a point

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2018/08/10/the-myth-of-european-assimilation/

>The sole driving force for mass immigration into Western countries has been economic. In the 1800s it was poor European countries, now it is poor African/Asian countries.
obviously, but the thing is... america used to have laws to prevent this. until the jews shilled extremely hard to change it, and corrupt, treasonous white gentiles allowed them to

kevinmacdonald.net/immigration.pdf

>Capitalism is also the driving force behind globalization. To be against globalization is to want to limit the efficiency of capitalism. You can look at history to see what happens to countries and people who try to stop capitalism.
and jews are the driving force behind allowing non-whites to immigrate here

remember: it doesn't matter how many people wish to immigrate into a country, if they simply deny them the ability to, the ethnic balance will not change. japan, for example, denies over 99% of asylum applications

>Which is why you see so many "pride" movements. People need to feel like they aren't worthless. For the people who have power and money it's in maintaining it, while people who don't have it must rely on things like cultural and personal identities.
indeed, although to be fair it does improve adolescent self-esteem and health

arkaimcity.tumblr.com/post/63004146525

>that is emigration
Emigration is when people move out of a country into another. They are immigrants to the country they emigrate to. Both words describe the same concept, just from a different frame of reference.

>indeed, and they had a point

>thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2018/08/10/the-myth-of-european-assimilation/
And the results were the same. Ghettos of immigrants who couldn't get a decent job, organized crime, violence, and racism. The difference now is that all "whites" are being lumped together as the same racial identity, where 100 years ago Irish were potato niggers and Italians violent, murderous thugs.

>and jews are the driving force behind allowing non-whites to immigrate here
How so? What are they doing to make immigration any greater than capitalism would have naturally?

> remember: it doesn't matter how many people wish to immigrate into a country, if they simply deny them the ability to, the ethnic balance will not change. japan, for example, denies over 99% of asylum applications
Japan is in another economic recession, and hasn't been truly economically stable since 2008. They also have a massive lingering issue of an aging population and low birth rates. When you have less workers and less consumers you die. You are not fit for a capitalist market. Japan won't make it into the next century with its racial demographic in tact.
Capitalism doesn't care about petty race politics, it cares about efficiency of capital gain and production. If you want to really genocide whites, making a "white ethnostate" that is against globalization is a fantastic way to do it.

Attached: 097753a3.jpg (880x880, 76K)

>How so?
check it out: kevinmacdonald.net/immigration.pdf

>What are they doing to make immigration any greater than capitalism would have naturally?

read the above. they basically shilled for the 1965 immigration act. actually, it was written by a jew.

in the USA we had immigration law specifically designed to only allow people in based on the already-existing ethnic balance. this was changed due to jewish pressure, more than anything else. and jews gloat about this today

>Japan is in another economic recession, and hasn't been truly economically stable since 2008
so?

>They also have a massive lingering issue of an aging population and low birth rates. When you have less workers and less consumers you die. You are not fit for a capitalist market. Japan won't make it into the next century with its racial demographic in tact.
laughably absurd, it's crazy people lie to themselves like this.

there's actually loads of articles by economists suggesting that shrinking populations are not inherently bad. i can't find the study again, but there was one showing literally no correlation between shrinking population and lack of growth.

japan has over 100 million people. sorry, there's no change whatsoever that they are "not gonna make it" LOL. they can stand to HALVE their population, or more, and still be around...

>If you want to really genocide whites, making a "white ethnostate" that is against globalization is a fantastic way to do it.
please elaborate

>And the results were the same
so why repeat it? sounds like a terrible idea

learn from mistakes, don't repeat them

God fucking damn OP is a faggot

Attached: 1552684711459.jpg (958x830, 152K)

>so why repeat it? sounds like a terrible idea
I don't know, why are you asking me? I clearly just told you the violence and crime stemmed from the racism that kept them in ghettos and out of economic opportunity. Knowing this, you still wish to repeat the mistakes of yesteryear.
So yes, it's a terrible idea, why do you continue supporting it?

>the violence and crime stemmed from the racism that kept them in ghettos and out of economic opportunity

>you still wish to repeat the mistakes of yesteryear.

>So yes, it's a terrible idea, why do you continue supporting it?

But I do not support it. i support ethnically homogenous living spaces, so this sort of racist hate won't happen! i just don't buy into the whole "your country will DIE if you don't import loads of low iq 3rd worlders" nonsense

indeed, over the past 50 years, the most frequent settings for violent conflict have not been wars between sovereign states, but rather internal strife tied to cultural, tribal, religious, or other ethnic animosities. between 1989 and 2004, there were 118 military conflicts in the world. of those, only seven were between nation-states and the remaining 111 occurred within a single state, a large portion of which involved ethnic conflict.

according to another recent estimate, 'nearly two-thirds of all [the world's] armed conflicts [at that time] included an ethnic component. [in fact], ethnic conflicts [were] four times more likely than interstate wars.' another study claimed that 80 percent of 'major conflicts' in the 1990s had an ethnic element.

ignore pic related

Attached: doritos_mozzarella_sticks_2.jpg (500x333, 80K)

Ah, so this is why blacks are such children. Given everything all their lives, so they flip out and cry whenever something isn't given to them immediately.

>read the above. they basically shilled for the 1965 immigration act. actually, it was written by a jew.
You're over 100 years off. The most massive immigration in recent history happened when Europeans emigrated from Europe to the United States during the mid to late 1800s, into the early 20th century.

>in the USA we had immigration law specifically designed to only allow people in based on the already-existing ethnic balance. this was changed due to jewish pressure, more than anything else. and jews gloat about this today
Most of the ethnic violence and crime involved "white" Europeans, especially the Italians and Irish, who were at odds with the Americans and each other. This was all well before the 1965 immigration act you're trying to pivot to.

>so?
Economic stagnation is a sign you're not fit to remain in a capitalist economy. Japan has not been fit for decades, and there aren't any signs of improvement.

>laughably absurd, it's crazy people lie to themselves like this.
>here's actually loads of articles by economists suggesting that shrinking populations are not inherently bad. i can't find the study again, but there was one showing literally no correlation between shrinking population and lack of growth.
As a population grows older, the work force shrinks. A shrinking workforce means less economic viability. Less births means less workers to replace the aging population. As the population in general gets older, it puts a greater strain on the economy through pensions, welfare, and elderly care.
kent.ac.uk/news/society/11994/harmful-effects-of-the-ageing-population-on-the-economy
Japan decided to sacrifice capital growth for ethnic purity, and now they are paying the price. Capitalism doesn't care about your racial fantasies, it cares about how efficient you are at growing your economy. Stagnation is death, only the fittest survive.

>i support ethnically homogenous living spaces, so this sort of racist hate won't happen!
Then you must not be talking about the United States at all, because most non-whites living in the United States have been here for generations.

> i just don't buy into the whole "your country will DIE if you don't import loads of low iq 3rd worlders" nonsense
Capitalism rewards doing more work for less money. Do you think rich people care about if bumfuck Alabama has a bunch of Mexicans and Cubans working in it to grow the steak they're eating?

>indeed, over the past 50 years, the most frequent settings for violent conflict have not been wars between sovereign states, but rather internal strife tied to cultural, tribal, religious, or other ethnic animosities. between 1989 and 2004, there were 118 military conflicts in the world. of those, only seven were between nation-states and the remaining 111 occurred within a single state, a large portion of which involved ethnic conflict.

>according to another recent estimate, 'nearly two-thirds of all [the world's] armed conflicts [at that time] included an ethnic component. [in fact], ethnic conflicts [were] four times more likely than interstate wars.' another study claimed that 80 percent of 'major conflicts' in the 1990s had an ethnic element.
Almost all of these incidents happened in places like Africa and Central Europe where literal ethnic wars have been and are still being fought. Hell, "white" people in Yugoslavia just had a major ethnic war in the 1990s.

>You're over 100 years off. The most massive immigration in recent history happened when Europeans emigrated from Europe to the United States during the mid to late 1800s, into the early 20th century.

apparently not. and they made a law in 1924 because it was getting too extreme. and then, the horrible jewish hart-celler act in 1965 re-opened the floodgates. see:
demography.cpc.unc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Volume-of-US-Immigration-and-Continent-of-Origin-by-Decade.png

>Most of the ethnic violence and crime involved "white" Europeans, especially the Italians and Irish, who were at odds with the Americans and each other. This was all well before the 1965 immigration act you're trying to pivot to.
prove it please. and it's also known the less genetically related two groups are, the less likely they will be able to get along
so if irish and italians, who are white [and always were considered white], created problems ... then mestizos will obviously create bigger issues

ifs.org.uk/uploads/publications/wps/WP201530.pdf

>Economic stagnation is a sign you're not fit to remain in a capitalist economy
wrong

>Japan has not been fit for decades, and there aren't any signs of improvement.

laughable hoax. japan has a perfectly fine economy, japanese people have some of the highest living standards in the world

>As a population grows older, the work force shrinks.
and the value of labor increases

>A shrinking workforce means less economic viability
nonsense. if you have 10 people and 10 dollars, each person gets 1 dollar. if you have 4 people and 8 dollars, each person gets 2 dollars, but there is less total wealth... it is simply divided amongst fewer people, so each person is actually richer

>Less births means less workers to replace the aging population
we have robots now

>As the population in general gets older, it puts a greater strain on the economy through pensions, welfare, and elderly care.
this is self-correcting

>Japan decided to sacrifice capital growth for ethnic purity, and now they are paying the price.

in your commie mind. they don't have people getting slaughtered in public solely based on their race

>Capitalism doesn't care about your racial fantasies, it cares about how efficient you are at growing your economy. Stagnation is death, only the fittest survive.

sorry, but stagnation isn't death. name one population of millions that went totally extinct simply because their economy went in a slump

>Then you must not be talking about the United States at all, because most non-whites living in the United States have been here for generations.
check pic related. really shows how terribly they assimilated. even blacks have clearly not assimilated as well as the irish/italians, because they are white

>Capitalism rewards doing more work for less money
so? and if that's not an option, fuck it

PROTIP: I am not capitalist at all, but i don't see it as the WORST system

>Do you think rich people care about if bumfuck Alabama has a bunch of Mexicans and Cubans working in it to grow the steak they're eating?
do you think i care about what rich people do?

>Almost all of these incidents happened in places like Africa and Central Europe where literal ethnic wars have been and are still being fought. Hell, "white" people in Yugoslavia just had a major ethnic war in the 1990s.
yeah and you know how yugoslavia was formed, right? it's because the political borders didn't coincide with actual ethnic groups

see: arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409

Attached: hispanic-identity.jpg (294x393, 25K)

>see: arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
from the study:

>Here we analyze how peaceful stability is maintained. Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups. Mountains and lakes are an important part of the boundaries between sharply defined linguistic areas. Political canton and circle (sub-canton) boundaries often separate religious groups. Where such boundaries do not appear to be sufficient, we find that specific aspects of the population distribution either guarantee sufficient separation or sufficient mixing to inhibit intergroup violence according to the quantitative theory of conflict.
>In exactly one region, a porous mountain range does not adequately separate linguistic groups and violent conflict has led to the recent creation of the canton of Jura. Our analysis supports the hypothesis that violence between groups can be inhibited by physical and political boundaries. A similar analysis of the area of the former Yugoslavia shows that during widespread ethnic violence existing political boundaries did not coincide with the boundaries of distinct groups, but peace prevailed in specific areas where they did coincide. The success of peace in Switzerland may serve as a model to resolve conflict in other ethnically diverse countries and regions of the world.

Shut the fuck up. Nobody gave a shit about the r9k shooter. Same goes now. Don't be a Reddit cuck.

you're right the average robot is smarter then that smart enough to also tell you to fuck off we don't care we arean't your personal army we side with nobody
now fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from
living in a wealthy nation doesn't mean fuck all either btw
especially given you yourself are probably posting this in the comfort of a protected gated suburbanite community leeching off of mommy's wallet

kinda hypocritical for you to be bitching about white people well also nagging about them being bitchy
are you an american woman user?

nagging about them being bitchy sorry phoneposting like usual

According to your Jow Forums friends, Irish and Italians are not white tho and they were considered subhuman by german/Anglo Americans in the past and don't pretend this wasn't the case.
> wrong
Woah such argument
>laughable hoax. japan has a perfectly fine economy, japanese people have some of the highest living standards in the world
This will not be the case in the future
>nonsense. if you have 10 people and 10 dollars, each person gets 1 dollar. if you have 4 people and 8 dollars, each person gets 2 dollars, but there is less total wealth... it is simply divided amongst fewer people, so each person is actually richer
This isn't how economy works, please educate yourself
>we have robots now
Which will totally fuck the white working class
>this is self-correcting
Explain how then

Attached: farnese-heracles.jpg (160x227, 11K)

YOU LIVE IN A WEALTHY NATION THAT MEANS MAGICALLY YOU HAVE NO PROBLEMS !!!
i know you inbred ameri-lardasses are used to never having much to worry about and being shielded from how the world is but the world isn't as privileged as you think you're fucking deluded if you magically you have no problems just because you're living in a wealthy nation

these people aren't worth reasoning with. how low must your IQ be to be brainwashed by Jow Forums memes. definitely lower than the "dumb brown people" they hate so much

if you're able-bodied and live in a first world country you have literally nothing, zero, real problems. get some perspective basement dweller.

oh yes being a poorfag barely being able to afford an internet connection is just so privileged im sorry my american friend il apologize for my white privilege : )
i wish you amerimutt retards would come up with a different method of silencing opposition aside from "OH CHECK UR WHYTE PRIVILEGE X'D but what can i expect from a country with a bunch of stereotypes involving shit like bestiality and incest fuck off

shrinkage of the population is caused by capitalism, as is the debt economy. So it's the capitalism in the end

>MUH WHITE PRIVILEGE !!!!
it's called racial superiority, sweetie

Attached: smug.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

dude, not having internet is trivial. in some third world shitholes you struggle every day just to find clean water to drink. you have a lot of be thankful for if you can even post here. stop being angry and appreciate what you have

im from brazil user ....
tell me more

well would you look at that.... poor white people in shitty countries can't believe americans are ignorant enough to not be aware shit skins aren't the only poorfag

What are referring to? Those people eating dirt in Haiti or the ones eating each other in Nigeria?

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

ca

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 1.png (320x360, 252K)