At what age is it considered unusual for a guy to have never had his first kiss?

At what age is it considered unusual for a guy to have never had his first kiss?

Attached: IMG_3242.jpg (500x667, 45K)

like 13 in the west

Does sister count as a first kiss? Because i used to practice kissing with her

and if not, then my mother, i kissed her when going to school all the time

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Alabama.svg.png (2000x1333, 12K)

who gives a shit. go do something productive

Like get a kiss? If OP is on the latter side of 20 wew..

23 yo KHV here, basically have given up

16 in France my dude

That's the age where being a virgin is unusual

No thats 18 to 20

How the fuck are you even suppose to have sex before you move out my parents were helicopter and I barely was allowed to leave the house by myself

Past 13 is unusual for kiss.

Like past 16 is unusual for sex.

16 is already considered late for losing the virginity nowdays
I never kissed a girl until I was 18 and it was very embarassing between friends

You're supposed to do it when they're out of the house, dum dum.

>hey my parents are going out to dinner tonight, wanna come over once they're gone?

FPBP. Came here to say 12 or 13.

Attached: 1364814811202.jpg (400x450, 137K)

My mom quit her job when I finished high school and started college so she could watch me full time and clean my room etc
She refused to even let me make my own Dinner lol

>At what age is it considered unusual for a guy to have never had his first kiss?
16 - kiss
18 - sex
after that you're either extremely religious or mental case. both of these are red flags to women.

You do it in the car moron

I was never allowed to own a car or get my full license. Sure as hell wasnt gonna do it in my parents shit car

when i was in school you were late to the party if you were kissless at 15. but you really are a loser if you are 17 and kissless.

and if you graduated a virgin you there was something wrong with you

I had my first kiss when i was in kindergarten.
later virgins

Attached: 1550815117288.jpg (1200x694, 198K)

>I had my first kiss when i was in kindergarten.

Attached: 14464575678889.png (1205x805, 1.79M)

I'm thinking of fucking ending it

Attached: IMG_3246.png (633x758, 28K)

For some people I would never consider it weird no matter the age

we can't change the past, senpai
but we can fix the present! ... somehow, i guess

What do you mean there is something wrong with me. KHV at 24 here. I guess me turning down a whore who wanted to fuck me for free and for fun was a bad idea. I didn't want to get an STD. Maybe fear controls me. I don't want to be seen as degenerate. I guess that's called a superiority complex. I am white and live in the West. Not sure how to go about fucking someone that isn't degenerate. I just want love damnit....but I guess it's all fake and the world is a cruel joke.

Attached: 1526955404199.jpg (1024x768, 43K)

>implying any girl would kiss inexperienced mid-20's guy without contempt

I'm right there with you bud

Attached: blackpill inspirobot.jpg (650x650, 57K)

i'm beggining my 20's and i can relate to that
i was trying to inspire you some hope, senpai-kun

17 kiss, 21 sex.

Around fifteen in actual fun countries.
Depends on the area of this land of prudes. Still, you're a loser if you don't lose the v-card by eighteen here. Females lose it earlier than that too.
If you ever watched movies you'd see that kids today are thought to get their first kiss even in elementary. Why be shocked by the prude age of middle school to be the first kiss? Fucking is HS ages, kissing is middle school and even elementary.

>hope
there's no hope for people like me. we're genetic trash.

*Ultimate fedora tip

hehe i'm 20 and never kissed a girl

Its cool senpai I got my first kiss at 26.

I turned down some random sluts on tinder asking if I was DTF because anyone despite enough for me must have some STDs

unironically 14 starts to be weird by normie standards but acceptable if you were weird as a kid. At 16 people think you are lying unless you are disfigured. At 17 normies think you are subhuman. At 18 and it's over, if any woman discovers this you won't have a chance with her.
Lie to normies and pretend you are not a virgin or that at least you got kissed, if you tell them the truth you will at best be avoided and at worst be laughed at.