Incel criteria

You are not an incel if you
>have had sex
>have had a gf
>are gay
>are a woman
>have never attempted to have a gf (cant be an incel without having been rejected multiple times even after looksmaxing)
>have rejected someone not significantly lower than you on the looks scale

There is no such thing as a chad incel, a woman incel, an incel who has had or had a gf, a non virgin incel, etc. Even chads lacking an awareness of living have had girls chase after them when their attention whore parents post their pics online.

Attached: 5E3749B5-BCC2-4D44-B82A-D196475E117D.jpg (640x730, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znXxZrQpJ-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>have had sex

Yep.

>have had a gf

Yep.

>are gay

Why don't you come over here and find out, big boy?

>are a woman

Oh, you're the woman in this relationship, bb.

>have never attempted to have a gf (cant be an incel without having been rejected multiple times even after looksmaxing)

Nope.

>have rejected someone not significantly lower than you on the looks scale

Yep.

>There is no such thing as a chad incel, a woman incel, an incel who has had or had a gf, a non virgin incel, etc. Even chads lacking an awareness of living have had girls chase after them when their attention whore parents post their pics online.

Frankly, the fewer incels there are, the happier I am.

There is such a thing as people who have chosen to be incels as a lifestyle, but you cant be true incel without meeting the criteria I listed in OP

There are white incels

You are not an incel if you
>>if you are white

Fixed.

Women of all races prefer white males, they can't be incels.

>just move to another continent lmao

There are white incels; women of all races prefer white CHADS.

Is there someone who has actually tried everything but still cant get laid?

Women prefer chads, maybe Brads, but a white incel is basically the same level as a slightly more attractive black incel, and a slightly less attractive Indian incel.

Ya I would say trucel is rare and should be a protected class

Imagine pic related in brown or black, NEVER would get any girl. White incels are just too lazy to get girls, simple as that. Privileged but too lazy to use it.

Attached: 28337206_1591961850890539_371924272645786728_o.jpg (1280x960, 111K)

Okay. While you guys play "no true incel" I will continue to enjoy not being an incel.

He must have money or fame to some degree, or he is gay or something. He has something she is using right now, which gives him an edge over if he was brown sure.

What if I've never attempted because I have no idea how to attempt?

Man I was probably supposed to be a trucel

Good then fuck off why would you want to be an incel you freak
Not an incel. Figure out how to try and try a bunch and then you might be incel

>look reasonable similar to that
>Except I'm black
>Am incel as per OP definition
Checks out

I'm not an incel? Oh no. I'm gutted I'm not part of the millennial untermench.

Why the fuck would you want to be, freak? Fuck off

But like no girl would ever even dream of touching me, I'm below an incel

>meet all criteria except that Ive never tried to escape inceldom
Im scared to try now :( what if I fail and become trucel

You arent an incel unless you have tried and failed to change your circumstances through looksmaxing, asking girls out, etc

Nah just be white and girls relate all the good things with you. Being black n' brown and a incel is huge turn off for girls.

You are retarded if you think that there arent incels in every race and basically every group. Stop being an attention whore you nignog

This
I went outside as a white man and girls couldn't stop sucking my dick every where I went!

>Good then fuck off why would you want to be an incel you freak

I don't want to be an incel, I want to enjoy myself taking apart their infantile attempts to draw conclusions from cherrypicked social media posts, as if they were magicians hoping to divine the true nature of women from pig entrails.

Take a shower, lift a little bit and things would turn in a good direction for you if you are a white male. As a black/brown you can be fit/good looking/well-spoken things are still worse and hard work.

Attached: 15350623_1242297502494880_4806082007747374227_n.jpg (960x960, 147K)

My problem is that I rejected very nice girls because of severe self esteem issues. Being an incel is having severe low self-esteem.

this is dumb as fuck. Blacks have a way better and faster chance at success through lifting. Most white guys in trucel catagory have no where near enough testosterone and are often short. Fat girls would rather fuck and ugly black dude than a short white dude

Wrong. Not a requirement to have low self esteem. If you've rejected chicks because you're retarded, then... well user, you're retarded, but still desirable.

White guys always seen as a better choice even as incels over Jow Forums blacks/browns

What people don't realize is that incels are just a symptom of today's changing sexual market.
With the fall of monogamy and rise of female hypergamy there are bound to be more sexless men than women.
It would be weird if there weren't so many incels appearing over the past few years

>Fat girls would rather fuck and ugly black dude than a short white dude

Nah my nigga. Dunno about your life-experience but having a white nerd/incel boyfriend is seen always as better than a nig with muscles. Asian, white, brown and even some black girls see white males as winning in a lottery.

You're not an incel you're just an autist

Attached: YGsyGGFg_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Le tengo

Bb

i am incel because i am weak, i am completely powerless in front of other people and this is why nobody will ever want me.

lmao none of you are incels your all a bunch of turbonormies.

i get hated literally everywhere i go, i have nothing to give to other people so the only few people in my life gaslight me constantly.

the last one sounds volcel to me

youtube.com/watch?v=znXxZrQpJ-w
Not joking when I say this is a very accurate depiction of the peak of my sex life, except the girl was not as cute and my ten seconds in a vagina was cut short by whiskey dick not police officers.
I kind of feel sadder for it.

>i get hated literally everywhere i go, i have nothing to give to other people so the only few people in my life gaslight me constantly.

...literally can almost hear you talking, white boi. Damn, i'm a mud incel and a totally failure, but white incels who can get laid and can get a good job easily and don't use they chance are utterly worse...

why do you think i'm white? i'm a fucking nigger in a white city. none of the people in this city feel nothing towards me and they don't want to be with me in any kind of interaction.

...my bad, nigger bro, mostly hear white incels whine like that, while they can easily get laid if they try to.