Blacks kill each other in fights and shoot outs

>Blacks kill each other in fights and shoot outs
>Asians kill each other via ethnic genocide and economic dominance
>Hispanics kill themselves in the most brutal, fucked up ways possible
>Whites go on public shooting sprees killing innocent people who they have never met
Are whites the incels of race?

Attached: 2019.03.16_14-10-54.png (2232x1296, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>56% of the shooters are white.
>80% of the population was white in 1982
>70% of the population was white in 2018
Underrepresented.
>16% of the shooters were black
>12% of the population in 1982
>13% of the population in 2018
Overrepresented.
>8% of shooters were asian
>2% in 1982
>5% in 2018
Overrepresented.

>Are whites the incels of race?
No.

Looks like asians are in incels of race.

60 white shooters
47 non-white shooters
Now lets consider a few things, like population percentages and you see that you're kinda an idiot

You couldn't even be bothered to read the OP?
I wonder if you were even able to read this post.

Attached: 1552692789255.png (319x448, 154K)

Yes, I read the OP. I also looked that the image. Did you?
Whites go on mass shootings disproportionately LESS than other races.

Continue ignoring the fact that white mass shootings tend to take place in public venues with innocent people, while the rest tend to happen as part of gang violence in ghettos. All that matters is the magnitude, not the nature of the shootings right?
LMAO

I think so, OP. Look at this incel that couldn't even answer your post properly.

Why should I consider your population percentages when given my everyday live, I am more at risk of getting killed by a white person? How will your per capita stats help me here. Whites total the highest amount of shooters.

Blacks make up 12.6% of the country, whites 72.4%. Statistically that's 1.35 incidents per percent, versus .83. Blacks commit 60% more mass shootings per capita.

>Why should I consider your population percentages when given my everyday live
Because policies that target the worst offenders will get more bang for the buck.

Yes, niggers like to shoot other niggers. No one is debating that fact. White people like to shoot anyone and anyone they are mad at, including white children.

Attached: 636543237303722721-shooters.jpg?width=3200&height=1680&fit=crop.jpg (3200x1680, 396K)

>>Whites go on public shooting sprees killing innocent people who they have never met

Lel

Attached: 10.jpg (852x480, 25K)

The OP image doesn't prove anything you're saying you stupid mouthbreather. Why are you toting it as evidence?

They're certainly going in that direction.

It shows whites go on the most shooting sprees. Whites aren't known for being violent after all, so how do you think these white mass shootings turn out?
>White gang member shoots other white gang members in the hood
or
>White, mental, incel publishes his manifesto and shoots up a movie theater

Attached: 220px-Stephen_Craig_Paddock.jpg (220x364, 20K)

Well, you can't always deflect to niggers. Take ownership of your crimes too, hypocrite. I am most at risk of being shot by a white person. When can we kill all whites, etc etc. You know, the usual stuff you like to say for niggers

continue ignoring the fact that this only happens in white countries infected with "Multiculturalism" and in direct response to it, whereas this is not happening in other countries

besides, muslims commit more terrorist attacks against innocent people than whites do

>incel
your pic related had a wife
the recent shooter had a gf

holy fuck the word "incel" is being thrown around too hard now it has lost all meaning. a person who has sex is not an "incel"

He also didn't publish a manifesto and shoot up a movie theater. I wasn't talking about Paddock.

>I don't understand how UCR statistics work and keep referring to OPs nonsense coloration.
gr8 b8 m8

>I wasn't talking about Paddock.
ok, but you do realize the majority of mass shooters are not incels? you realize that, right? and the majority of people who commit homicide also are not incels.

You're right. it's more accurate to say the majority of them were fragile whites.

Blacks commit more than 50% of mass shootings compared to white people, and 6-7x (600-700%) compared white people. In principle every dollar spent on blacks should reduce crime 6-7x faster than focusing on whites. White crime is bad too, we should stop it, but blacks are so much better at crimes.

Attached: Nerozerohero+used+roll+picturenerozerohero+rolled+image+_a97fc38ff2839faea45100d84b5538be.jpg (564x564, 49K)

6-7x the murders*

I wish you retarded normies would stop calling yourself innocent, you're just trash. If it's okay to shoot poor blacks in the ghetto, it's okay to shoot normies at school, mosques etc. You can't have it both ways.

Why don't you go outside or have some hobby? What do you get from ruining things for other people

True, you really never hear about this shit in Eastern Europe, where there are plenty of whites, they don't feel hatred towards their society, because society isn't pushing scummy ethnics on their neighborhoods.

Do you get paid to shitpost or do you do it for free?

>How will your per capita stats help me here.
Let's put it this way, imagine that instead of white people being the majority let's say black people were the majority, statistically ,that place would have more violent crime than a place surrounded by white people,
tl:dr
White people in particular are pretty ok, it's people in general that harm

SO what, none of you fucking cucks are incel anyway. Being a 18 or 19 yr old virgin doesn't mean you're an incel you fucking faggot, you're just SJW zoomer-millenials who can't get laid, incels are very rare, and don't go on normie websites like reddit/Jow Forums etc.

I am just speaking the truth, you ethnics are some fragile little faggots aren't you? Spend all day bashing whites, calling whites fragile, celebratng when whites are killed, and yet when whites do a fraction of the same thing, "oh vey, it's anotha shoash". Ethnics are exactly the same as jews, you're just dislikable worthless fucking cunts, and you know it, otherwise you would not have immigrated to countries filled with white people in the first place, worthless vermin.

>more delusional Jow Forumstard ranting and monolithing 6 billion+ people
>also uses cringe terms like "ethnics"

>le cringe terms
zut alors! revenir a lelire, faggote

>>le cringe terms
>le
Cringe.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

de

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 5.png (320x360, 219K)