The asshat who owns this business has decided he'd rather make excuses than give his employees complete paychecks on...

The asshat who owns this business has decided he'd rather make excuses than give his employees complete paychecks on time
yelp.com/biz/three-twins-ice-cream-berkeley

Attached: o.jpg (750x1000, 88K)

Too bad for you wagie, the government always delivers my neetbucks on time.

then you have time to leave a negative review?

want me to do something about it?
Want me to give you anything else of mine? My car perhaps? My money?
Or you fine with just my time?
Fuck off nypa solve your problems on your own

just leave a negative review, that's all
it'll take a few minutes, and will help teach this fucker a lesson

I'm still owed money by a previous place of employment. Fortunately they went under due to not being able to keep quality staff. It's a shitty feeling not being payed for sometimes weeks of work.

ok so you want us to leave bad reviews on yelp? then he'll definitely change his mind.

The owner probably won't change his mind either way. Sounds like a typical scumbag franchise owner. Dude seems terrible at ordering supplies from the previous customer reviews.

i dont care. Learn how to solve your own problems with the internet supporting you. Literally just say pay me properly and provide proof of unfairpay than if nothing changes go to wage and hour division of the department of labor.

Excuses such as?

nah, the ass reaming he's gonna get from the DLSE (and possibly the IRS, looking over my paychecks there's a lot they might ask questions about) is gonna change his mind. this is just me being petty

obviously
Shocker someone in California is petty

I would make complaints to the company as well. This could be breaking a contract agreement that might lead to him losing his franchise and possibly being sued.

already done that, hopefully they'll be getting back to me soon

It might take some time for them to get back. I'd gather as much proof as possible and politely continue making complaints. Bring up tips being stolen as well.

unfortunately, the only proof I have currently is my paystubs, and the dates on those are all fucked up. checked my location history on Google Maps, only to find it was off the whole time

woah, quite the deja vu

Attached: bangbang.jpg (275x183, 7K)

NYPA faggot
We would have gladly helped you find ways to get your lolz if you would have only not made an army request and actually sought advice on things you could do your damn self.

Not your personal army tripnigger. Hang yourself

you're getting better, but you're still hitting the "epic memes" a little too hard and a little too often and revealing your newfaggotry

Attached: sigh.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>fatman
>a newfag
Is this a troll post?