Anybody else literally dreams of having a gf every single night?

Anybody else literally dreams of having a gf every single night?

Attached: 1551881916064.png (654x585, 264K)

I've had lucid dreams about having and fucking a gf yes
even more so about a year and a half ago, I had dreams of having gfs almost every other week

My dreams feel good. I always dream about this redhead woman that exists in my dreams.

no I dont have dreams because I am completely empty

I have incredible dreams where I fall in love with a cute redhead.

Attached: images (74).jpg (384x581, 53K)

I dream of not offing my self of April 6th

No i dream being the gf every night

thanks for rubbing it in, I needed to feel worse

do you dream the same girlfriend every night?

>do you dream the same girlfriend every night?
Yes. She exists as a single person in my dreams.

Attached: 51YKM6gho0L._SX355_.jpg (355x236, 21K)

far from everyday but yeah just someone that understands me and likes me that i understand and like and maybe can hug
sex seems overrated

Sex is overrated compared to cuddling with a woman you love.

I'm sorry but you're missing out. Have you tried lucid dreaming?

Attached: images (77).jpg (550x500, 82K)

>I'm sorry but you're missing out. Have you tried lucid dreaming?
yes I have tried for a very long time

I don't dream, but i have thoughts of having a gf and how nice it'd be.
It probably wouldnt make anything else better, but eh.

Also, hi ritalin, how are your chest pains?

Attached: 1552766042115.jpg (1920x1200, 704K)

not even cuddling, the sex doesnt matter, anyone nice would make me feel human
ive been feeling especially down lately
what do

That is so divine!

I met someone in a dream once i longed to have stayed with forever

>Also, hi ritalin, how are your chest pains?
They're improving actually. I'm also exercising and doing cardio which really helps. Thanks for asking!

I look at this girl a lot and then she appears in my dreams. Just think a lot about her and she'll be there for you when you fall asleep on. That's what I do.

>I met someone in a dream once i longed to have stayed with forever
She's always there when I go back to sleep! :)

Attached: 1518481927287.jpg (2560x1600, 798K)

>They're improving actually. I'm also exercising and doing cardio which really helps. Thanks for asking!
Good to hear that, fren

No but I keep having this dream where these parasitic demons keep chasing me and everytime I die I wake up but sometimes I dont and the day starts again. It goes like this
>Wake up
>Do something i would normally do
>Finishing task when I see people start falling to it
>I end up trying to find people I care about
>Die because I tried to find them
>Wake up or Do it again.

Thanks for caring, bro.

yes, but i will never commit myself to that dream. for i am too weak for a relationship.

Attached: Ultraviolet Darling is beautiful.jpg (686x915, 104K)

Thank man, I also get chest pains often, I should get it checked

No but i get wet dreams a ton.

do nofap. seriously OP. it's not a meme. fapping is just a momentary distraction from loneliness or tfw no gf. in order to overcome it you have to face it.

also when your sex drive is crazy high it really motivates you to improve other aspects of your life. that's really the main benefit. you'll want sex more and as a result you'll be forced upon the need to improve yourself in order to get sex

i hate to be a shill but i went into it thinking it would be a meme, but being crazy for sex 24/7 makes you a lot more normie

Ive been there, for years, Ive been there wishing for a woman to spend my life with, have sex with, feel good with.
A woman that has the same tastes as me, a woman as autistic as I am, a cute but not too cute, someone I can feel comfortable with and do everything I love to do.

After that girl caught me drawing in college,she started talking to me, adding me on discord, found my voice on mic sexy, thought I was funny and was glad I liked a lot of the stuff she also liked.

Fast forward to July weve started dating.

The problem when you date a robot exactly like yourself is that you realize how fucking trash you actually are, everything you have in common behavior-wise felt so good at first, but then you realize all these personnality traits you share with her are just insufferable, it feels like im dating a fucking kid, I realize that I've always been like her, a fucking larvae refusing to do anything in life, thing is I had my parents behind me to help, now I have to do my parents job, but for her, I cant stand it, sex is awesome tho, and she can become such a horny slut at times, and we have fun times, memorable times together, but the everyday life is painfully annoying, I regret, now Im too atatched to go back and I still love her, but I hate myself for realizing I was exactly like she is now and that this girl used to be my ideal type of girl.

>Had a bf when I was 16 for about 1 year.
>25 now, Neet for 5 years, lurk /r9k daily.
>Get a normie bf who has had a few relationship.
>Sperg the fuck out

I thought I would never find love as the shit stain I am. I have been working activly to better myself (get a job, work out, be social) but that self doubt from years of depression sits deep.
I used to idolize having a person who would be fine with dating someone as me, and now that I do I want to kiss the ground he walks on and he finds it a bit off putting.
It's been 2 months now and every single day I rethink every flirty move in case it's too clingy.
He's a handsome charismatic normie so he's had his pick of girls and I feel like he doesn't find the relationship special. I'm sure he likes me and appriciates me, but I feel like the balance is very off... I try to not put him on a pedestal, but I am so grateful for him.

When you people do find love, don't be overwhelmed like me. I'm afraid he's going to dump me any day because I'm too overbearing.

Attached: dqkpi5rq2gk11.png (1300x1848, 330K)

I used to sleep like 15 hours a day just so I could enjoy dreams like this user. I just wish there was a way to stay like that forever, no girl irl is going to want anything to do with me.

Attached: 1552352648430.jpg (498x445, 96K)

Have a serious talk with her. It is important to carry your own weight in a relationship. Work with her and help her become a more productive/mature person

>I look at this girl a lot and then she appears in my dreams. Just think a lot about her and she'll be there for you when you fall asleep on. That's what I do.
i understand it can be nice to have these thoughts and im glad its nice for you but for me theyre comforting and depressing because i dont want to believe and then be disappointed but believing in a better tommorow has kept me going so far
for more context, ill start meeting people irl next year when i go back to my country of origin after 4+ years

She is just lazy as fuck, she loves all the video games I love, watched all the animes I watched, reads all the books I read, draws just like me, but she is painfully lazy, and I was like that too before I had to experience what it is to live with someone like me.

As time goes on, one of you will realize having such a personality is shit, and the other will feel way too comfortable with it and grow even worse.
Now Ive came to a point where the girl is literally lazy to play video games, she just sits there and browses shit on internet.
Want to go to a movie ? Nah too much pain. Want to see the movie at home then ? nah, next time.
We buy a video game, after one week Ill ask her if she wants to play with me, after one fucking week she is already "bored" of that game
She refuses to study and thinks she'll just sell art with her patreon or some shit despite haivng no followers at all, and the list goes on

The perfect GF aka artist, cute, weab, robot, lazy, gamer girlfriend is the fucking worst when it comes to live with it

Never, but at least it doesn't hurt when I'm dreaming.

Attached: 1551148628809.jpg (499x499, 191K)

That's actually a good advice. When I didn't fap I'd get more romantic dreams too.

Attached: 1518373910276.jpg (1293x2000, 681K)

no, that's impossible in my head

Try lucid dreaming faggot

It makes me feel worse about real life