I want to kiss and hug and hold someone
I want someone to genuinely enjoy my company
This will never happen
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: end me.jpg (1100x740, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For me it already happened. Can I die now?

Did the relationship end?

After an original time, yes

Go away stacey

How was it to be in one? What happened?
I'm no Stacy

It was probably the last time I remember being genuinely happy or confident as well as hopeful for the future. I was 16-18 at the time. I ended it when she told me she might have been unfaithful on a vacation trip. Then school ended and we went to different colleges.

SEND me a dic pic

Attached: tumblr_ogz950kCCK1qc7efmo1_540.gif (540x401, 438K)

At least you had the balls to end it right then and there. I would've been pathetic enough to stay. Why can't you find anyone else?

Attached: fuck.jpg (749x749, 104K)

i just want an online friend who replies to me

we c`n be friends

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x244, 263K)

I don't want any of these things, because if it does happen it will ruin me.

Attached: 66cd6x0zjh9z.gif (153x306, 387K)

who cares about friends, i prefer playing games and jerking off everyday

I want Tomoko gf

Sure shoot me with your discord, are you into old anime, user?

I'll reply to you user.
Is your personality built on loneliness? Why would it ruin you
This is what I told myself daily for 3 years

This can never be yours pal.

Attached: urgf.jpg (192x159, 7K)

>Why can't you find anyone else?
For the most part I've shut down and I don't try to meet people, I would say pussy doesn't just fall out of the sky but it practically has for me on occasion. But loving gfs don't just fall out of the sky sadly..

It will never happen so long as you desperately crave it.

She is cute actually

Attached: 15513639783010.png (681x720, 326K)

>For the most part I've shut down
Same. Feels like my mind has shut down and I'm waiting to die. And when you've shut down you can't connect with other people.
Am I supposed to ignore it?

thank you for replying me, friend.

i don't feel okay posting my discord here, can you post me yours or an email so i can add you?
and yes i'm into old anime! i like some macross, kimagure orange road and yokohama kaidashi kikou. and you?

thank for you replying to me. seeing the (you) makes me feel less lonely

Thankfully I know and can pick up and exchange social cues to make it through daily interaction. I can emulate empathy but not really feel it. Memes aside I am Patrick Bateman minus the murder, I just exist.

She is super cute. Unfortunately also not real.

Attached: wawa.jpg (500x614, 52K)

knees#2141

>Am I supposed to ignore it?
In a simplified way, yes. Become comfortable with being alone and do things you enjoy and when you stop worrying about it, it will happen.

I actually wanna watch kimagure orange road, so really nice user, im into old anime from the 80s and 90s, such as GTO, maison ikkoku, miyuki, akira, gokusen, H2, suzuka, etc, so many old ones i wanna watch. and yeah email me your discord here:

[email protected]

Yeah. I can hold meaningless conversations and joke around, but I can't connect. It feels like I don't have a personality, I'm just emulating a normal person. Do you also end conversations as fast as possible?
But I'm not even sure what I enjoy anymore. I just sit around and browse boards, waiting for something to happen. I used to enjoy gaming, but I can't even bring myself to play anything for over an hour anymore.

Might wanna delete that and get the scrambled email on that friend. Of not, people can log into it

>Do you also end conversations as fast as possible?
Yeah more or less I try to end every day as fast as possible before I can sleep again.

Fk.
Going to bed early and waking up late so that my brain is inactive for as long as possible.

Attached: tooreal.png (1080x1080, 1.37M)

This user is retarded. Her discord is vivi#8259. LMAO

Attached: KNycJUR.png (372x351, 117K)

so? who cares retard

Although I wouldn't call it hope, there is something in the back of my mind that says it will be alright in the end. I think the same for you user, be well.

>tfw she will never love me back, not even in a million years
it's not fucking fair bros, she was a virgin, cute and with a great ass. she always talked to me and invited me to get coffee multiple times.
fuck this gay earth

Attached: suicidewojak3.jpg (393x325, 83K)

You'll be alright user.
All the lost opportunities. How did you lose this one user

Hello I'd like some friends, thank you
I dont really come on here anymore, as I've moved on to 4channel.org, but I used to come here quite a bit as a teenager.

Post discord user, ill be your friend

riogigina

>All the lost opportunities. How did you lose this one user
I don't know man, I'm charismatic if I try and 7/10 with good cheekbones. On the other hand, I'm 5'8" which is on the low end of average in my country. If I talk long enough normies can tell I'm not one of them (obsessed with music and film and I'm prone to tell random facts during conversations like that japan has a higher rate of throat cancer because they drink soup and tea that's too hot). Bad at reading social cues and too shy to flirt like when I decided to start flirting with her through text, I had to put my phone in airplane mode and prepare myself mentally to respond. This meant that she took 30 seconds to reply while I took from 2 to 24 hours. This lasted for a week and a half until I asked her out on a date and she told me she was in another city (actually true). We didn't talk for a month until she invited me to her birthday party where we didn't even talk. We haven't talked since but we share common friends so we see each other monthly or so and we only exchange a few comments to be polite.
I feel better after having told this to you user and I unironically thank you deeply. Looking back on it was my autism. Excuse the long blogpost

Fugg, this reminds me too much of myself. I'm too passive man. At a party with friends I got close to a cutie, and we started hanging out. She seemed interested in me from the very start but I didn't want to assume. After a while, pretty much the whole group is telling me "you know she likes you right user?" and they all want to push us together. She invites me to see a movie at her house alone, and we're sitting in the couch watching shitty horror flicks. And nothing else happens. I didn't try anything, cus I was a coward. She wanted me to make a move, I knew, she knew, she knew that I knew, but I didn't do shit. Her interest dissipates and she meets a guy at work. God I wish I wasn't a fucking sperg.
Nice to hear your story user, although I don't see why being obsessed with movies and music is a bad thing. You'll meet your movieobsessed QT3.14 some day.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

db

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 2.png (320x360, 219K)