Start restoring your foreskin TODAY. Tug for the first time NOW

Start restoring your foreskin TODAY. Tug for the first time NOW.

One day you'll be able to wave your dick around in front of your parents and say "HAHA FUCK YOU, YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME ANYMORE. YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD MAKE ME A GOOD LITTLE CLEAN CUT BOY, WELL, BOOYA!"

Attached: foreskin-restoration-basic-manual-tugging-method-3.jpg (512x341, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foregen.org
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Foreskin restoring is a comb-over for your dick.

I'm not an American or a sandnigger so I have a normal cock

Literally every time I bring up foreskin restoration, someone uses this crap excuse for their laziness. "LOL YOU CAN'T GET THE NERVE ENDINGS BACK, YOU CAN'T GET BACK WHAT THE KIKES TOOK AWAY"

guess what. your inner skin actually used to be part of the foreskin. it's the skin above the scar and near the glans. it has lots of nerves but you can't access them because of lack of skin mobility. that innervated skin can be replicated to make even more erogenous skin to feel more pleasure. it literally makes more nerve endings, even if not at original density.

You mean a butchered insensitive cock ? Yes you do ameritard!

Regenerate your foreskin, spread the word:
foregen.org

Literally every time I bring up foreskin restoration, someone uses this crap excuse for their laziness. "LOL YOU CAN'T GET THE HAIR FOLLICLES BACK, YOU CAN'T GET BACK WHAT TIME TOOK AWAY"

guess what. your outer hair actually used to be part of the scalp. it's the hair above the ears and near the sebum. it has lots of hair but you can't access them because of lack of skin mobility. that innervated hair can be replicated to make even more voluminous hair to feel more stylish. it literally makes more hair follicles, even if not at original density.

Attached: combover.jpg (696x763, 54K)

Don't mind him, user. I'm completely behind you. I don't need to restore lost nerve endings, but I do need a cover to protect my glans from the constant abrasion it gets, a natural cover

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO GOOD AMERICAN GOYIMS WHO GOT THEIR PEE PEES MUTILATED KEEP TUGGING AWAY FAGGOTS IT'LL NEVER BE THE SAME

Attached: 574.jpg (630x891, 319K)

>tfw it's taking too long and I have no money
I want my foreskin back. I'd feel like a valid human being with it.

Attached: wife.jpg (837x364, 126K)

it's still a bad excuse to not restore. a restored penis is definitely better than before. just because you can't have 100% of what you could've had, doesn't mean you shouldn't still aim for 75% (a figure touted by restorers who were circumcised as adults)

did you know that Jews in nazi germany actually did foreskin restoration to reduce their chances of identification

do americans really do this lmao

Hey man, I agree
But in the meantime you can help them like I do, and bring their name up every time you get a chance
Lurkers read everything you post, and they'll get interested in Foregen's work - even if you don't see it, it happens every time you post about it (that's how I found out about Foregen)

While like 90% of white american males are circumcised, fewer than 0.1% of them actually consider restoration. It takes psychological strength to realize that your loving parents took away your only ability to feel sexual pleasure, and realizing this causes the immense grief that is required to be dedicated to foreskin restoration. most circumcised males remain good little clean cut boys in denial, and continue the cycle because not circumcising your son would be admitting that it's better to be intact.

for me It's either restore for 75% sensation (A figure touted by restorers who were cut as adults), or suicide

also, where do I start? I don't have nearly enough skin to attempt the OP pic. But foregen looks promising and will be huge if true. Any idea when they can start treating the public/help regrowing my dick?

I think they're just getting to human trials, if that. They've been at it for years.

For stretching, you can use any smooth cylinder of plastic and tape the skin. Light tension increases cell growth along the direction of the tension, so it's a long process. Even if you get a full foreskin like thing, you have to go see a doctor and get a little wedge cut out so it's actually "covering" your dick, otherwise it's just loose dickskin.

here's the method i use. do a google search for "andre's method"

every 30 minutes, when my schedule allows for it, i have a tugging session. in a tugging session, i use tissue paper to grip the scar and pull it upwards. do it for 30 seconds on each side of the penis, for a total of 120 seconds of tugging. the tension should be to just before pain starts.

every 30 minutes for 5 years is an insane commitment. but if you're as depressed about circumcision as me, then that's where the dedication comes from

Good for you user, hope it works out for you
T. Non-kiked cheesehead boi

neat fact user

Cope! Forskinlets!

tfw actually want to get circumcision but too scared to commit

Restoring it doesn't matter, the point is to induce trauma in a child at a young age to complete the ritual.

You cannot "restore" your foreskin. It's a special piece of skin. Even if you manage to elongate the existing skin, all you've done is just stretch the skin you have. The normal foreskin has a high focus of nerve endings in it. Those don't come back from stretching your skin.

read:

>restore for 75% sensation (A figure touted by restorers who were cut as adults)

it's childish to say that if you can't have a lamborghini, then why bother paying for any car at all. something is better than nothing

I don't have enough skin to grab like that, and it tears easily.

Attached: that feel when.jpg (180x179, 10K)

2: tissue expansion ACTUALLY does make new nerves, at the same density of the skin it grew from.

your lazy fucks are just making excuses.

>According to a 2011 report on foreskin restoration techniques, nonsurgical stretching may indeed help extend skin. But these techniques don't restore any of the anatomical features of the foreskin, such as penile nerves and the frenulum.

Only certain invertebrates, lizards and crustaceans have the ability to regenerate lost body parts, flunkies.

Attached: caseyanthonyST_939920e.jpg (429x546, 27K)

restorers who were circumcised as adults say a restored penis feels 75% as good as an intact one, if circumcised is at 0%.

one of the best parts of having a foreskin is being able to slide it over the corona. You don't need nerve endings for that functionality.

even if it's not the original density of nerves. new nerves ARE being made, at the same density as the skin it grew from. Inner skin is made of foreskin remnant, and this is lengthened to cover the glans. It's not just "Stretched out dick skin" which implies that existing structures such as nerve endings and sweat glands are diluted, instead of skin growth creating new nerves to maintain density

the fact that more erogenous skin is being created, with the same density as the skin it grew from, means you can feel more pleasure simply because you have more erogenous skin. basic algebra. more skin to feel more pleasure.

>restorers who were circumcised as adults say a restored penis feels 75% as good as an intact one, if circumcised is at 0%.

75% is a hell of a lot better than 0%. are you going to say that restoration isn't worth it just because you can't have everything? that sounds like the reasoning of a spoiled child. "if i can't have a smartphone, then i don't want a flipphone either". if it's better at all, then it's worth working for

I want it to protect my penis. What now, bro?

Protect it from what? The Russians? Wearing underwear seems to do the trick for me.

Marketing jive meets a retard.

from a far this pic looked like two really sarcastic leafless tree's

then i zoom in to find penises, being treated as though they are not their own people, no less

Fucking why you absolute retard

why do you people care so much about this

I literally had a piece of the stitches stuck in the skin around the frenulum, i noticed a few months ago and it has been there ever since i got circumcised when i was like 3 years old. There are still some very small bits of the stitches left in my dick but i cant seem to push them out.

I'm cut, but I have just enough to pull it over the head when I beat off

Because if I can't get a GF, I deserve to at least feel mind-blowing pleasure from fapping. I don't even get that.

also, circumcision is symbolic of being a "clean cut good american christian obedient boy conforming in line"

>"works for me :)"
Okay and it doesn't for me. I don't understand - why argue for people to not restore their skin?

their argument is that since a restored foreskin is just "Stretched out dick skin" restoring is a completely pointless waste of time.

all they need is education and awareness.

1: it's not just "stretched out dick skin". that implies that you are diluting existing nerves. but when tissue expands, it replicates all structures, including nerve endings, so that the new skin has the same density of nerve endings as the skin it grew from. you are literally creating more erogenous skin to feel more pleasure, even if it doesn't have the same density of nerves as the skin as the tip of a foreskin.

2: see the skin above the scar and near the glans? that is actually foreskin remnant. when they cut off foreskin, they cut off the tip so that the remaining skin is the bottom part of the foreskin on both sides. that skin is sensitive and can be quadrupled in length, covering the glans so it dekeratinizes.

3: anecdotes from restorers who got circumcised as adults say the resulting pleasure is between 50% to 75% of an intact penis. that's a big improvement from circumcised. saying that foreskin restoration is a joke since you can't get a real foreskin, is akin to saying you shouldn't waste time and money buying a car because you can't afford a lamborghini. spoiled childish thinking, if i cant have all of it, i dont want any of it. any improvement in the best pleasure of being a human being is worth working for

4: the scar becomes hidden inside. i think having a circumcision scar is hideous and embarrassing, it's a painfully obvious mark of tradition

5: you gain the ability to slide the skin tube over the glans. this is one of the best parts of having a foreskin. it allows you to more easily stimulate the nerves in the foreskin remnant that i mentioned

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

cm

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 13.png (320x360, 219K)

it may be more accurate to call foreskin restoration a modification of the penis that enhances pleasure a great deal. people see "foreskin restoration" and then think it's smart to say "NOPE, YOU CAN'T REGROW A REAL FORESKIN" it's kind of a misnomer