tired of worrying about my assasination

> tired of worrying about my assasination
> started taking anti-psychotics

A week from now ill be too sedated to do anything. They will torture me and murder me. I never thought my life will end this way but taking those mind numbing pills is much better than being afraid all the time

Attached: 1433636877514s.jpg (227x231, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aren't you that poster from before??
can you explain or I'll just hide this thread for the slide that it is

I bet you won't die
loser pays winner $9001
deal?

>thinking you are important enough to be a target
nice larp loser

i posted a bunch of times about this

why

you are not important enough to be a target of assasination. why are schizos always closet narcissists?

You don't have any legitimate mental disorder. Society is telling you you have problems because your parents can't accept the shame their reputation would take if it came out that their abuse of you, and constantly telling you you have problems, and forcing you into therapy / hospitals / doctor visits trying to figure out what's wrong - is exactly what the problem is, not you.
Scizophrenia does not exist. What exists, is apparently mental disability which comes from the psychological parameters of everybody in your life convinced that you have a problem.

You really don't. Stop accepting the bullshit the doctors and your parents and friends and family are feeding you. You aren't crazy. The assassination is a manifestation of something deeper in your subconscious; a fear of being abused again. A fear of being persecuted.
All of that stems from your parents abusing the fuck out of you.
Wake up. Break out of it. Stop letting fucking retards put stupid thoughts into your head. Stand up for yourself or you will never get better.

You will be fine. See ya

why is no one taking my super serious important assassination seriously?

been taking them for a while a couple of weeks back
they work as absolute human disabling tool
i would wake up, take a piss, drink water, take a pill, go back to sleep
got pretty sick 5 days later.

You're a schizo, nigga. I hope risperidone fix this up.

this isn't just a bullshit post, it's a dangerous bullshit post. shame on you for putting OP's well being at stake like this

you don't fix schizo .

No, you little idiot, I'm a psychotherapist. The difference between you and me is I have real world experience, you are just a kid on the internet.

you gotta help me, doc
the voices are telling me to burn things

Says you, who has no idea how to even begin to fix any mental disorder.
Don't post like you have any idea what you're talking about unless you're actually doing real world shit. You and this fucktard are what's wrong with the world. You keep spreading your bullshit misinformation because you've been so brainwashed by society you can't POSSIBLY comprehend that the answers to life ARE NOT coming from the same people selling you lies, but they COME FROM WITHIN YOURSELF. THE BIBLE EVEN SPEAKS ABOUT the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS WITHIN.

Your little monkey consciousness cannot possibly begin to comprehend the superior intellect of someone who knows what the fuck they're doing, so just keep your fucking mouth shut, because it's always the dumbest people who feel they need to open their mouth in the face of reality. You're fucking kids, and it shows.

I'll give you 12 bucks an hour to come and yell at me like this while wearing a sailor's outfit

No, you're trying to perpetuate this lie for ulterior motives; probably getting free money from social security, because you've exhausted every other outlet in life to nab welfare checks from. Get the fuck over it, pussy, and learn to love yourself and stop pretending to be retarded.

Even people with literally half a brain, people who survive gunshot and explosion trauma, are not this fucking retarded. You're immature, that's your real fuckin' problem. You might experience crazy thoughts and they might be perceived to you as real, but THE TRUE ROOT OF YOUR PROBLEMS, is the fact that you can't accept yourself as you are. ALL OF YOUR SYMPTOMS STEM FROM THAT. Find it in yourself, and learn to love yourself, and the demons go away.

Fuckin kids and your fuckin existential crises... fucking pussies. Sad thing is, some people never figure this shit out, and they end up 50+ years old and never found out the key to happiness in life, so they spread their mental disorder onto their kids and they never find the answers they seek in doctors and pills.

It has to be inside yourself. Stop being a pussy, go face your innermost fears and resolve them.

Magic mushrooms can help you with that. Antipsychotics are not going to treat or prevent or help ANYTHING, but only further your self destruction and negatively projected psychology.

why don't you go ahead and pay some money to a psychotherapist . does that make you feel better? good. also an hero.

I am a psychotherapist you autistic fuck. You miss that post? You seriously can't gauge social cues here, can you?
Lucky for you, I'm giving this shit out for free.

End of the road, user. We are coming for you

Wowee, doc. I never thought of it like that but golly if I'll bee darned you're all right. This whole time I've been living in a prison of my own and society's creation but no more! I do say, doc. Hearing that I can burn things no restrictions is really liberating. I sure am going to love the new me and I'm sure the word will too!
You should write a book, doc. Your ideas could save the world.

0/10 troll attempt you fuckin faggot

Just kill yourself, do the world a favor. Nobody gives a shit about you and your little facade. Kill yourself, seriously. We'll be waiting.

If you think you can fix schitzo shit you are out of your fucking mind and should probably wipe your ass with your degree for it's otherwise useless.

I know, what I meant is that I hope risperidone stop this delusions

You only think I'm out of my fucking mind because YOU can't possibly comprehend how to fix things.

YOU think because YOU can't understand something, because people YOU know don't understand it, then NOBODY CAN UNDERSTAND IT, right?

There's a reason there's distinction between the 99% and the 1%, and guess which demographic you're in?

Btw there's no fucking T in schizophrenia you fucking moron
The term you're trying to use is "schizo" You put in extra effort to type another letter there

SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU REALLY FUCKIN KNOW, HUH?

Hold on let me think about this... The 1% right?

I'm a member of the population that doesn't have a pulsating asshole. You must be the other guy.

For someone who had it all figured out, that old psycho the rapist sure was angry.

At this point you guys are failing at trolling. I've already addressed your subconscious in a way that will ensure my words ruminate until the day you decide to stop being immature little faggots and improve your life.

I used to be just like you, that's how I can read your psychology like a children's book. Your behaviors are so primitive to my perspective these days, it really is hilarious.

You're just a bunch of stupid kids. Just like your stupid parents, you're probably going to grow up never realizing the raw truths I just gave to you.

You're going to keep going back to doctors who just make you feel better and comfort you and give you drugs that make you feel better, all because you and your parents live in a world that's afraid to smell its own shit and fix itself.

Hahahaha. Suit yourselves, faggots. Keep pretending to be retarded. We can all see that you really aren't. Even people with down's syndrome and legitimate mental disability are not this stupid.

You're full of shit and you can't deceive someone who knows what you're really like.

Does this mean you're my dad now?

3/10 larp somewhere else faggot

Attached: 1552505182589.jpg (1024x565, 46K)

Good luck user, hope it helps!
Once overdosed on antidepressants and went through psychosis where trees had eyes, everyone could read my mind and were judging me, and were planning to kill me with knives. It was horrible, if yours is any similar, I wish you all the best with the meds!

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

dg

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 7.png (320x360, 219K)