How will you guys spend your yang bucks?

How will you guys spend your yang bucks?

Attached: usd_yang_1000.jpg (1442x610, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
yang2020.com/policies/post-offices-provide-basic-banking-services/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How will yang give you thus money without having your banking and routing info? Do you even have a bank account?

of course user, what are you some kind of loser or something?

So the government is going to have a data base with roughly 247 million people's banking info to allocate 1000 to all of them every month? Do you see why this is concerning and these numbers aren't adding up?

are you a dumb retard? most people have the government direct deposit or mail them tax refunds so they already know all that information. You must still be living at home in mommy's basement.

I'm definitely saving up most of the first few months to buy a sex doll.
listen to this fucking buzz kill, go shit up a different thread.

Attached: NEETboy.jpg (250x203, 42K)

>The government
I think you mean the IRS but that is only after you file taxes and selectively give that info. They aren't supposed to store it somewhere just for no reason and plenty of people still do their shit by hand and mail it in fucktard what happens when this database witb everyone's info gets breeched?
Please go be poor somewhere else

>implying that 3/4 of americas info hasn't already been breached in equifax breach.
>you don't deserve yang bucks you retard

Attached: 34e9b98985e9931eab39e16e4428ace1.jpg (680x339, 35K)

>Please go be poor somewhere else
I don't want to. Just answer the OP and go argue about this nerd shit on Jow Forums. What would you buy if you had a thousand Yangbux?

So let me get this straight by your own admission since this info is possible to breach and "they" (whoever they are) already have it anyways we should centralize this info even more into one spot?

What about the inflated worth of the dollar at this point I am pretty sure a roll of toilet paper is $50 and a big mac is $25

your jewish dog whistle will not work here anti-Semite scum!

Attached: Screen-shot-5771-04-26-at-3.42.20-PM.png (560x436, 401K)

I'm trying to understand your own logic which I put into words where you cannot. You seem to not understand how money or the economy works at all.

drugs and food, give the rest to children's charities

psst, over here

let me tell you a secret user
the police have your data, the government have and guess what, real state company have all your info too.
they literally can check everyone who ever lived in any address theya re interested in putting for rent or want to purchase. they pretend they don't, but if you ever meet someone who works there, you can ask to see the database. It's all online, they have logins and passwords for that. lol underage

buying enough food do survive with inflation

>How will you guys spend your yang bucks?
I'd buy so many PS1 and PS2 games I'd have a fucking library of them. Even games I don't like, just so I can say I have them.

Simply mail a check to every registered household in America and let them take care of it

Yang is full of shit, even on the off-chance he gets elected he won't come close to putting this or much of what he said into action.
But is it really such a bad idea? That money isn't just being tossed into the wind. It will be spent and used to stimulate the economy, which will produce more jobs, which will lower unemployment rates. Even the people who spend it on nothing but drugs/gambling will be doing this. And if it's not being spent, it's contributing to someone's savings, which they could perhaps use to start a small business or somesuch similar investment.
In the end American politicians are never going to let it happen on pure principal, and Yang knows this, which makes him just another candyman politician I can't support. But he's the only politician who sees automation as the legitimate and immediate threat to the job market it is, so he's got that plus in my book at least.

shaved NEET slave

fucking fuck fuck fuck

Attached: DA525B96-78B2-49EE-A6A0-3A960F880278.jpg (3072x2304, 1.7M)

>running on a platform of UBI at a time when unemployment is near record-lows

Attached: spurdo_wtf.png (211x246, 8K)

male or female? just asking for a friend

>when unemployment is near record-lows
gonna be a yikes there drumpflet

I would save up for a rhinoplasty and sub-orbital fillers
that way I can finally become stacy

>that red bum
hnnnnggg

A passage to leave the collapsing US

Attached: 1552713676983.jpg (600x600, 40K)

I'd buy my food and gas with it and also buy more clothes since I buy basically none atm.

Buy guns to fight off the oncoming wave of Chinese invading the United states

Why not embrace the Chinese and focus on Africa? East Asians are honorary aryans after all

I will donate mine to the BERNIE 2024 campaign

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

dq

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 17.png (320x360, 219K)

yang has thought of this

yang2020.com/policies/post-offices-provide-basic-banking-services/