/drugfeel/ Weedkend Edition

Watcha up to tonight druggies?
Gonna smoke some DUDE even though I have the flu. Was gonna take some LSD but not worth it when I'm feeling like shit.

Attached: trip report2.png (2250x2250, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

therooster.com/blog/keep-calm-and-listen-neil-youngs-advice-how-cure-weed-paranoia
discord/gg/q5wgYpp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just copped a 400 ug tab and an eigth, legit scared to take the tab but ran through the bud

going to a "party" tonight made up of a group of friends from high school that I barely see anymore
I know they're all going to drink and smoke and I'm already dreading having to do that bullshit just to have a good time
All I want is somebody to trip with, I'm tired of taking psychs by myself

>tfw dealer is out of speed until next week and i swallowed all i had 2 hours ago
how the fuck am I supossed to do my uni assignments? i have called 5 different people and they don't have anything but coke and it's too expensive, too short lived and I don't like it. i know some poeple next town but that's like an hour away by bus and refuse to go.

Attached: cryingwojak3.jpg (535x577, 40K)

just about to take a greasy generational b toke from all my roaches

Attached: 77fc128.jpg (750x554, 46K)

bout to smoke some bud after taking a two week break

Attached: 1552429192568.png (250x270, 18K)

snorting adderall alone in my room like every saturday. Car broke down so I can't even go out for a stimdrive.

Attached: 1548720460508.png (400x360, 122K)

What is sodium pentothal.
Can someone redpill me on it ?

I have never done adderall before. How is it like?

Attached: 1529511884156.png (1024x1024, 13K)

If you've never done stims: What if caffeine actually worked and also gave you tingly full-body euphoria. Headspace either laser-focus or manic hyperactivity. Get a week's worth of work done in a few hours or sit in one position doing nothing. Also compulsive masturbation is a common side effect.
Generally lower doses are perfect for work+energy. I take a lot and get high off my fucking balls.

if you HAVE done stims- it's weaker, less mind-altering meth or more fun ritalin.

>Took a ton of melatonin but it didnt work
FYI, and to everyone else, melatonin is a 'less is more' situation. The highest dose anyone should really be taking is 500ug. Past that it won't have any greater effects.

On a similar note, I recently started taking magnesium glycinate as a supplement for stimulant usage, but I also kept taking it on nights where I don't take any stims. Shit puts me to sleep instantly, for 12 hours, with insanely long and vivid dreams. Worth trying if you have trouble falling asleep. Also I've read that it slows tolerance to amphetamine (and other stims?), which is a nice bonus.

Yeah, all you need is a bit of K

>what is pgp

You should be glad they're here so you can get a direct view of what life may be like as a heroin user. Better than listening to what the media will tell you about them.
I mean, look at longposter - he consistently gets off the H for a while then comes back for a while... most people who only listen to what the media tells them would think it's impossible to do something like that without going full blown junkie mode.

Just take the MDMA, why would you combo that with speed?

>REOL
kino taste, my friend

Does this work?

Been wanting to try this stuff for a while, currently smoking 15% CBD 5% THC and I don't think I will ever go back to high THC weed.

30% THC weed is not 'real weed', it's a genetic fucking monstrosity. Why do you think SO many people get crazy anxiety and paranoia from weed nowadays? I don't know about you, but I wanna smoke something along the lines of what the hippies smoked. OG weed.

Attached: 1550309762283.png (540x304, 255K)

Yes that image is very accurate, thank you massreply nodbro

Attached: addygang.png (604x629, 327K)

Friendly reminder to wear sunglasses when you're high on stims in public, even though you're unable to give a fuck about what other people think about.

Attached: AbsolutelyRelated.png (696x444, 273K)

Did you take it yet?

lol I'm not H longposting user, just handing out (You)'s as I drink my coffee and catch up on the thread

People are much nicer to me when I'm spun out in public. Probably because I stand up straighter and am more assertive. Likewise I definitely terrify people when I'm tweaking after being awake for a couple days, but I don't give a shit at that point.

oh guys please help i smoked too much and anxiety is kicking in what do i do

Attached: eeeeee.png (917x643, 691K)

Check the file I attached to my post and eventually read the filename. No warranty or refund.

Attached: Supposed to help with anxiety or panic attack idk.gif (400x400, 659K)

I always found funny how all breathing techniques to get rid of anxiety is just getting high on CO and low on oxygen

>29
>want to take addy and stay up all weekend again
>will probably have a heart attack
Should I do it?

Attached: 1550087839042.png (367x288, 107K)

I kinda don't know why I smoke anymore. Like everything else it doesn't give me joy. Just something I do that passes time

Attached: 171B4421-E975-4449-B049-00EB2160BC79.gif (500x281, 499K)

What a waste it was to take that oxy. Not only did I get zero euphoria as usual, but I got the fucking opioid rage and I was constantly pissed off for hours at everything. Opioid are truly the gayest drugs
I took it at 2 pm, hopefully I'm able to drink alcohol by now because I'm drinking

Dude I regret telling my stickler ass square mom that I do acid and shit. It's fucked.

Tell her your smoke meximeth to soothe her worries.

why would you ever do that? My mom has generalized anxiety and I'm pretty sure if I told her I do heroin she would have a mental breakdown. don't do that to your poor mothers please anons

I am in this same boat. Like I barely even enjoy the high anymore desu but I still gotta smoke over 1/8 a week for some unknown reason.

This is difficult to admit because pot was my joy for many ayear

hey guys i need some help
i know nothing about drugs at all, the only bad habit i ever had was drinking
i started taking zoloft a couple of months ago and i know none of you guys are doctors but do you know what drugs i can use? I'm not worried about bad side effects from mixing various drugs but i've read that some like lsd would have a much weaker effect with zoloft since they both affect the level of serotonin in the brain. what do you anons think i should do?

Only thing I've been taking is Galantamine every 5 days for guaranteed lucid dreams, not a drug but it's kick ass.

Attached: 1501356771172.jpg (500x376, 55K)

you can smoke some dude weed lmao

would some marijuana still have an effect on me? what about other opioids?

unless you already have a heart condition addy won't give you a heart attack. Besides the high blood pressure amphetamine doesn't affect the heart much at all.

Now it's your brain you should be worried about.

I have some rare headache disease. So I might have something wrong with my brain.

I've got enough bud left to roll a spliff but I'm gonna go do my shopping first despite it being 1am. Carrying 60kg of groceries a mile is exhausting so I think the spliff afterwards will be enough to get me to sleep. Hopefully.

Attached: 1540553138649.jpg (2000x1331, 1.38M)

Smonked and doob earlier and I'm still feeling it.

Attached: 1549352436550.jpg (826x1024, 83K)

therooster.com/blog/keep-calm-and-listen-neil-youngs-advice-how-cure-weed-paranoia

I took a two week break as well. Had a spliff
Feels good

> friend wants me to participate in a movie she's making
> It's a series of interviews with people high on weed
> Absolutely loved the idea
> Scared the footage might come back to haunt me later in life when I become a physician, (medicine is a very conservative field in my country)
What should I do, robots? Every fiber in my being is telling me to go for it head first like everything I do in life, but I'm scared of the consequences...
I'm sure nothing serious will happen while I'm in the university, but once I get out there... A single google search of my name could bring the video back to life and how will my future patients react to it?

Generally amphetamines -feel- worse for you than they actually are. Vascular problems are a concern down the line, but getting high once a week isn't that bad. It's only a problem when you get into high addict doses like me, I'm rolling on a couple hundred mg. No way that's safe.

Hopefully academia will have moved on a bit by the time you do.

just dropped a tab bots and waiting on the come up. hows the weekend going so far?

Attached: 1552273577241.jpg (1106x1012, 758K)

I was thinking of 90mg.

and if you're one of those vanishingly rare people who DO get a heart attack from a common dose, you have to wonder if you were really supposed to be alive in the first place.

Put a mask on or blur your face.

>be me
>Leave a gram of ketimine at a mates house
>Gets baited by their parents
>Parents figure drugs must have made me depressed and make me go to the doctor
>Doctor diagnoses me with depression
>Gets put on ketimine by the doctor to combat it

Epic win

Mummy I think om dieing

whether you decide to or not, I'll take another bump as a toast to your health.

Attached: 1544997730252.png (744x720, 528K)

>Took the bad habit of eyeballing every doses I take, no matter the product/quality
This isn't going to end well.

Someone send me ~30bucks on PayPal so I can buy a Gemini and drastically reduce the risk of fatally OD?

What are you on right now user?

Can someone donate some bitcoin so I can order some heroin or fent to get well? Fuck I'm in withdrawals. thanks for reading my blog

17u3mAQUSRaUeWoS2VqFStHcRypz7wTKsM

What ug is the tab?

Attached: 228672a1304342992-big.jpg (588x588, 110K)

There's a French vendor selling decent H for 17USD. Just filter country to France and drug to Heroin on DREAM.

"Hello everyone, this is tripping on empty, drug review."

The best part of stims is trying to not die.
Fighting shadow people is interesting too but it's a bit scarier.

What's with the fucking begging you fags

My plug let me down for a second weekend. Guess another Saturday of drinking instead of doing acid. Just wanted to trip before I work for the next 15 days straight. :(

Attached: 1493581710712.jpg (300x250, 26K)

I was ironic though.

I'm in the USA but trust me if I had the funds I would.

If you know anything about heroin addiction you'd know how desperate things get. The next step is sucking dick but fuck that. I'm way to autistic to beg or steal as well

Try amazon turk idk really man.

from someone who has been through acute benzo withdrawals: quit your bitching.

It's not the same.

t. been through both benzo and heroin withdrawals

I've been through those too. Cold turkeying xanax ain't a cakewalk.

Thanks I'll look into it.

>Thanks I'll look into it.
Godspeed user, may you either manage to quit H or get your dose.

ugh dont bring your depressing wagie shit heree pwz :(

Sorry I have to work so I don't die haha

Ehhh I can quit. Mommy wants me to get on methadone or rehab but fuck I just love heroin too much. Either I get heroin or I'll an hero.

>>what is pgp
that's fine but if the market is compromised and they can get even a single vendor to give up a list, suddenly they've got pages and pages of everyone's crimes. Shit is a joke.

What's the soonest I can trip without it being diminished by tolerance?

Smoking weed alone just like every day since last year. Would be tripping if i had more money for L

Drugfree discord

discord/gg/q5wgYpp

By the time I do what?

whats your occupation anonyony?

SSRIs interact with a lot of drugs, no one here is gonna give you a full list of this. Don't take DXM, don't take MDMA, for starters. If you want to do a drug, thoroughly research how it will interact with your meds first.

cover face, don't use your real name, problem solved

You should wait 2 weeks between trips

fuck off

Attached: starter marriages.png (655x82, 7K)

>pic
god i fucking hate normies and the modern world
I know it's edgy Jow Forumsshit and I don't care

Well that depends. There's the job I was trained to do and then the job that I actually do. If it's the latter, I sweep and mop for a living.

>Well that depends. There's the job I was trained to do and then the job that I actually do. If it's the latter, I sweep and mop for a living.
that means you sucked at your original job

i am smoking weed and listening to metal box dude this album is good but what if we smoked weed and then listened to it bro

Yeah it could. But what it really means is that government jobs are retarded so we stand around for 12 hours a day and they make us do random bullshit to keep us busy. And then when we actually do work it's 0 to 100 in half a second.

How do I test my speed paste? Can't find info on that specific drug quality test.

and the former?

>god i fucking hate normies and the modern world
>I know it's edgy Jow Forumsshit and I don't care
this is Jow Forums, the bread and butter of this board is hating normies and society

Attached: 1527884644109.jpg (720x764, 263K)

Fuck off

Originally gg

Just took 40mg of adderall IR. Will 1mg of xanax keep me feeling good?

Attached: 1552100524442.jpg (894x894, 374K)

Unless you are having anxiety I'd advise against the xanny. Then again I never did uppers so I wouldn't know

no don't fucking taking a benzo with an amphetamine, that's a waste of both. they level each other out and not in a good way. save the benzo until you comedown and want to sleep, at least get some work done or jerk off first.

Supposing I'm super autistic and can stick to a really strict schedule, what are some great drugs to do now and then? What about regularly? So far I like
- Adderall
- Xanax
- LSD
- THC
- Modafinil
- Phenibut
Any suggestions?
excluding heroin

Attached: drugs.png (234x227, 136K)

>Have tomorrow off
>Vaped some OC with kief
I still prefer smoking over vaping.

Try different drugs my dude. That is what I did when I got bored of smoking.

>tfw you can't even dream
I'm jealous of you guys. I want lucid dreams.

Try DXM if you haven't already.

Attached: D1tHNm-UgAAQmXL.jpg (900x1200, 203K)

>Try DXM if you haven't already.
I've never tried it recreationally, but cough syrup makes me feel like shit both the night of and the next day. I assume it's just more of the same.

yes
wrong

how you feeling now brah

Just get one bottle of Robocough and chug it. If you can't handle the taste/syrup just have a chaser ready. Do note though whatever you chase it with you'll lose the flavor of it and only think of cough syrup when you sober and try it again.

Attached: Dp4G15YVAAAc1Qj.jpg (960x1200, 179K)

What's it like? When I look around, all I see are tales of younger people (underage) "tripping" on it, but the anecdotes are aaaaaall over the place

It's different for everyone since it's a disassociate. Also depends on which plat you get to. I would suggest the 2nd since it's the most comfy.

Attached: DUY3tKPVAAAvREG.jpg (1040x1200, 221K)

I came down within the last hour. Still feeling the aftereffects though, gonna sleep good tonight. Been a week since I last smoked. Gonna take edibles throughout the weekend and stay litty.

Attached: 1521911486422.png (607x554, 230K)

Just got back from the supermarket. It's a mile on foot each way but I was a dumbass and forgot to check if it was actually open. You'd think a 24h shop would be open Saturday night, but my bad for not checking.
Gonna roll up the last of my bud and go out for a smoke. I love the rain but it's a pain in the ass for any smoker.

Attached: 1485421175530.png (480x433, 155K)

>It's different for everyone since it's a disassociate. Also depends on which plat you get to. I would suggest the 2nd since it's the most comfy.
is it anything like psychedelics?

was meant for lol, save that for when you get a shitty depressing comedown and need to pass the fuck out.

you could try ketamine if you can get your hands on it.

>>tfw you can't even dream
there are some supplements you can take to get really vivid dreams.

It's hard to describe. Some love it and some hate it but dxm is definitely a powerful drug regardless of whether or not it's "for kids"

I was high on speed (not meth) yesterday and i had no sleep deprivation but i still experienced light paranoia and shadow people hallucinations in the corners of my eyes. Did I overdose?

yeah but last time I made a post containing the word "nigger" in this thread it started a giant turd flinging contest so I really don't think people here are "robots" anymore. This place is overrun with failed normies