Anybody else been raised by a single mommy?

Anybody else been raised by a single mommy?

Attached: 23-780x1024.jpg (780x1024, 214K)

Yep,

t. Tyrone Jr the 4th

Are you actually named Tyrone lmao

Attached: 13.jpg (1195x1600, 185K)

I was raised by a single father. He remarried and they had a kid, but she never acted as a parent or a family member, so in all intent and purpose it was the same.

Single dad for a time, then single step-mom.

Yep. Ironically enough both my parents are not black.

What's it like being raised by a single dad?

Attached: 0216.w.collections.lo6_-1542x20041.jpg (640x960, 250K)

Nah, my mom gave me some faggy white name instead. its a Unisex name too for added fagginess.

>Yep. Ironically enough both my parents are not black.
Mine neither.

Attached: Eleanor_Fortesque_Brickdale's_Golden_book_of_famous_women_(1919)_(14590815808).jpg (1548x2196, 740K)

For me it was a Father and mother who loved each other till the day he died.

>Nah, my mom gave me some faggy white name instead.
What's your name? Mine's Mark.

Attached: 4839315370_0380c24b17_b.jpg (1024x795, 624K)

Not the user you're replying to, but pretty horrible in my case desu. He was a hardass who cursed and shouted at me for every single mistake, no matter how small, and acted like a narcissist in general.

Yes, after my father passed away she had to do it all, I can tell it was hard to do it by yourself.

Surely it depends on the dad. I was by myself most of the time, but since I like to read and play games alone in my room it wasn't an issue. He'd leave me alone and I'd leave him alone. He always was more interested in his women than in his son. Well now he hates me but since I'm his son he's forced to make sure I don't become a complete loser in life because it would tarnish the family name, so he pays for my law degree, houses me, feeds me, etc.

mine is Cory.
>this sauce taste like ass because its the original flavor

>Cory
user, that's a black name.

Attached: 9bd.jpg (480x365, 46K)

are you shitting me?

org

Attached: Solosyourverse.jpg (367x367, 22K)

why was there a show about this black nigger in the white house anyway=? was it some prediction shit?

imagine having a milf mommy lol

Dads suck, but without dad's, we are only left with women, and women are weak and will pass that weakness to their children.

Attached: images (78).jpg (500x522, 24K)

>why was there a show about this black nigger in the white house anyway?
Probably because it's funny as fuck and unthinkable even until Obama did it lmao

Attached: heinrich-vogeler-weisser-phlox.jpg (280x228, 38K)