Repet it with me you faggots who believe that "fembots" are cute girls

Repet it with me you faggots who believe that "fembots" are cute girls.

THEY. ARE. NOT. CUTE.

Simple proof, pic related is a fembot.

Ill be posting pictures of examples, "Fembots" are by default ugly as fuck. Hard to swallow, but the only truth.

Attached: ebf147ab-58b6-4fd7-bbf4-f8e3fbc0247c.jpg (1600x1122, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related is a "fembot" too. Even so, they are not robots, even the ugliest woman here has got some orbiters or at least one man being thirsty for her.

Attached: Screenshot_89.png (350x569, 377K)

BS. There are no females on Jow Forums, only faggots who larp.

There are females, its just that these girls and mentally broken and really ugly, thats why they come here.

Pic related

Attached: 1552766260154.jpg (934x1920, 284K)

Wouldn't wife, but would smash

Proof? Timestamp or fake.

Theyre just examples user, thats how fembots look like.

is real "fembot" though.

And pic related is a "fembot" tier.

Attached: b2556f1a-4a1f-40ee-8611-d2dced58d500.jpg (640x853, 46K)

Bro, fake. Those are normie girls, they get laid regulary. Chad pump and dump them.

fug off, i look a bit better than her and nobody has even looked twice at me

I could go on the archive and look up for fembot pics from the rule wasnt up yet, but im lazy, these are just ugly girls, just to show anons that "fembots" are not that cute.

Most of them are like that, but youve got some other ones who are pretty like pic related who is from here for real, but mostly, theyre all ugly

Attached: 837654b5-3471-4eac-b72b-cc317c874769.jpg (1080x1339, 297K)

I'd fuck, and date every girl ITT provided they had a personality I meshed well with

Then you are just ugly, theres a reason why you're here, and its nor precisely bc you're cute or mentally sane. Just accept your ugliness, being happy accepting yourself as you are is the only way.

This is another "fembot", Id put her on the kinda cute list.

Attached: 1506588981219.jpg (1080x1350, 471K)

>types: "i'm a women"

Attached: 0000.jpg (750x1000, 89K)

No timestamp = fake. Please stop being retarded.

you have high standards for posting on Jow Forums

Im not sharing selfies of myself, just pictures from the internet you retard.

These pics are saved from here

Doesn't matter. You're promoting camwhores, especially specifically robot ones. There is a sticky post that says specifically this board is not for that you autistic fucking newfag.

Bye.

id wife that without question

Im just sharing pics from the internet, not promoting, retard.

>imagine the offsprings...

the trick is to not have kids

>Simple proof, pic related is a fembot.
>Ill be posting pictures of examples, "Fembots"

>STICKY POST: THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR SELFIES

IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITS YOUR SELFIE DUMB FUCK

HAHAHA YOU JUST GOT B&

"Do not post pictures of yourself on Jow Forums.
Do not post threads asking for pictures of other users.

All "rate me" and camwhoring threads belong on /soc/. "

You either are a brainlet who can't read or some butthurt fembot.

That's what we've been saying this whole time, idiot. We failed easy mode. We're the robots' robots.

Jow Forums Is a place where there are no exact reposts. Posting pictures you saved from here is an evasion of the robot algorithm which is against the board rules, and is a bannable offense. Get banned even harder you little idiot. Newfags will never learn.
Hopefully in your time off you'll be able to lurk more instead of making these shitty inadvertent camwhoring threads. It's even more pathetic you have to post pictures other people posted here to get attention. You can't think of a single creative idea for a thread, so you post this bullshit, the same bullshit everyone else already has posted for the last fucking decade which is why we have these rules in the first place. Go outside you fucking stupid faggot.

Ive been here more than youve been probably, but okay, retard.

Look at the magnitude of autism in this post. It's incredible, truly, how daft you are given DIRECT social cues on this imageboard, and yet, here you are, either loftily emitting a 0/10 troll attempt with a post like this, or truly reflecting legitimate mental disorder in your lack of capacity to contribute anything worthwhile in response.

It takes a real big man to make a post this retarded, doesn't it?

I've been here since 2006. Get the fuck off my board, bitch.

Okay, virgin retard.

>since 2006
>on r9k
my fucking sides

That negro is kinda cute

You're so new you don't even know about unlisted boards. You look up when Jow Forums was made from knowyourmeme, right?

R9k wasnt even created till when? 2009, 2010? lmao

Aside from this being an obvious samefag with reddit-tier social finesse, your newfag is becoming extremely evident. You're such a fucking milennial, I hope you an hero.

i'm cringing too hard, please, have mercy.

Attached: ss_2019-03-16_23-26-00.png (313x162, 7K)

>switching mobile/desktop
It's 2019 and it still took you 5 minutes to do that, kid. Kill yourself already.

lmao just some butthurt incel

whatever you choose to believe, newfriend.

>being this new 2k19

>doesn't even check poster count

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

cn

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 14.png (320x360, 219K)