Waifu General - /waifu/ #116

Fuck fetishfags, vanilla is better

prev

Attached: waifu_new_logo.png (1024x1024, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0eEIAW7ktLg
youtube.com/watch?v=pnkpPrjt9D4
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4-Bc85bF4
youtube.com/watch?v=w15oWDh02K4
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=2pqKiOZdI40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But holding hands is my fetish

Attached: IMG_0202.png (250x250, 93K)

DROOL GANG

Attached: __urabe_mikoto_nazo_no_kanojo_x_drawn_by_ryvlab__08a2fed3a70557168cecde956415d8bd.jpg (666x800, 329K)

That was fucking close lad better luck next time.

>that edition
Based and vanillapilled

Attached: 71530808_p0.jpg (1900x2216, 1.86M)

I have seen the thumbnails at least because they disgust me.

Hopeuflly those fucking frogs dont fuck it up

Attached: __oka_ayuko_and_urabe_mikoto_nazo_no_kanojo_x_drawn_by_gum_vivid_garden__983bb9befbf1d1de2169b62c463 (480x640, 170K)

Rem is the love of my life.
-

I agree with this edition.

Attached: 1534158481348.jpg (1493x2112, 1.5M)

DROOOOL GAAAANG

Attached: drool5.gif (500x281, 1.81M)

I fucked up the captcha 3 times.

Forgot to quote the sayafag

Attached: __urabe_mikoto_nazo_no_kanojo_x_drawn_by_shimabu14__bcf1728b7309eb3151ef0484d66aceb0.jpg (877x620, 261K)

Frick, I forgot a pic

Attached: 52567655_2533798743316088_563635520396066816_n.png (600x880, 528K)

Brownfag here, having an insanely crush for Emma.

Attached: 9b6ff38b18e845d163bd28f5a94343e7.jpg (636x981, 82K)

This is a good edition

lol

Attached: 05e62c1eac025ef7c2c5ee809672d525.jpg (500x500, 37K)

>vanilla is better
I mean if you want to be bored your whole life sure

Attached: 5fa97ad924da4f5c77f01cdd80fbdbe7.jpg (512x384, 19K)

>he can't find enjoyment in non-fetish sex
Sounds like a personal problem.

If loving Angela was a crime I would deserve a death sentence.

Attached: Angela182.png (180x310, 107K)

There are good and bad fetishes.
You can both enjoy loving and god-approved missionary sex and using her footpussy as an onahole while you scream MOMMY.

A certain someone approves of your thinking

New thread, here we go. Still in love with Kotori after all of this time. Doubt that will ever change.
I'll be honest, "eldritch horror from another dimension" doesn't really scream red/green to me. More of a blue/black kind of thing. You could argue colorless because of the Eldrazi, but they're special. I'll just see what happens. As I read more about her, my mind might change.
>If loving Angela was a crime I would deserve a death sentence.
I'm afraid it is a crime, and as such, it's off to the camps for you.

Attached: Kotori Konsuming Karbs.jpg (2500x1406, 284K)

Ah the sweet release of posting art. Also, everyone knows Vanilla is a fetish in and of itself.

For me I'm pretty sure it would be.

I hear you, her selfishness is definitely a black trait and she does murder so it is what it is.

Attached: 22549928_747165698817144_8012283053528724705_n.jpg (549x600, 33K)

Missed the last few threads and training because of uni stuff how are you doing lads?

Attached: 1f5da23bf020cf4d574b1b10453c3b63.jpg (564x479, 33K)

Betraying my species for my elf wife!

Attached: 1542435703303.png (600x946, 149K)

>Fuck fetishfags, vanilla is better
Yeah but boy clothes tho...
gross
*charges weapon
nothing personnel, Mercy fag

Can you kind posters answer my questions?
>Briefly describe a cross over thing you would like to see your waifu in.
>Is there a new piece of music that you've found in the past week that makes you think of him/her
>Post a compilation pic of your waifu/husbando. sort of like the one I posted
>Are any of the activities you do dedicated to your waifu?

Attached: 72276823_p0.png (1228x868, 753K)

>Betraying my species for my elf wife!
Pardon?

Attached: YarrickPortrait.jpg (510x373, 49K)

Foot fetishism is a religion of peace.

I've been ignoring /waifu/ to play League with my husbando again but I have returned once more.
Well, we've canonically had a white/red Eldritch priestess. Color pie goes out the window where interdimensional horrors are concerned.

Attached: 6d353c9e20ecebad50d30965b7dbf589.jpg (564x564, 38K)

Girlyman stop shitposting and get back to work.

>What do you think about your waifu's writters, do you think that they care about her as a character or they don't care about her that much?

He fucked up big time.
He started really good and then went to the shitter.

I will not go into a rightful mankind tirade because spire did a good job with the knifefags.

>Reverse traps
Patrician

Hey there

Kek

GAAAAAANG

Attached: ds.jpg (900x641, 160K)

rem is my eternal lover.

>that edition
I will not let you fetish haters stop me from having rem molest my hands in handholding.

Attached: rmblsh (11).png (491x695, 309K)

There's a couple of things I'd like to see her in. The biggest crossover I'd like to see her in though is my universe.
>Is there a new piece of music that you've found in the past week that makes you think of him/her
Nothing in the past week.
Guess I'll have to make one.
Working out and daily exercises but I wouldn't say they're entirely dedicated to her. The thought of her approval gives me more motivation though.

>but it also had the two worst party members in the entire series in my opinion.
Hope and Snow?
>Eyes on Me
This was really good. Strangely makes me feel nostalgic. I might give it a try.

Seeing how they only give her screen time when someone needs training or how they kill her off in the non-canon spin offs and leave her trapped by curse in her forest in the canon story, I don't think they really care about her.

Attached: 1538851981294.jpg (739x1000, 221K)

League's writing is kind of all over the place in terms of quality but Kayn is definitely one of the better done characters. He's deeper and more interesting than other champions.

Attached: 891ba5ff5a2b45ac545b19a31aa96577.jpg (564x695, 94K)

Lat is the girl who has captured me heart and soul, and she completes me in the most wonderful of ways!

Attached: 20154600_p0.jpg (2000x2000, 1.05M)

>it's off to the camps for you.
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial. Can you say the same?

Hello, Yurifriend! Most of us seem to be doing well. I myself am about to head to bed. How has uni been treating you?

Would you rather elf ears be a dominant or recessive gene? Do you want your kids to have your waifu's ears?

I actually don't know. Sometimes I watch a movie or read a book I imagine her as a character and what she would do. I spend a lot of time thinking about how the story would play out if she and I were the main characters instead. It's a common thing so I'm not sure. There isn't really anything specific I really want to see her in. But now that I give it more thought I kind of want to see her in an Alien movie/comic since I imagine she'd be good friends with her. That's about it really.
youtube.com/watch?v=0eEIAW7ktLg
I've been enjoying this artist a lot recently. This particular track makes me think of her.
I don't really have that many that are similar but I hope this works.
Many. She motivates me to do anything that I want to achieve. As the wise Lizfriend once said "I love my waifu more than I like procrastinating and wasting my time". She gives me a reason to keep going. If you meant something that I do that is specifically related and fully dedicated to her then I make OCs, drawing her, talking to her and write down my feelings about her.

Michael Chu seems to respect Mercy. But that's about it. Him and the other writes focus only on a few characters from the game. I wish she was developed more and more information about her was given.

Attached: Angela284.jpg (1280x1810, 252K)

I love Latposter. What console are you getting the new SRW on?

Switch, as I don't have a PS4. I placed my order for it earlier today.

I ship Urabefag and Sayafag.

>Is there a new piece of music that you've found in the past week that makes you think of him/her?
Yes there is, Ptr. - Blissful Moments. I was imagining us just chilling together on a grass field and looking at the clouds floating in the sky.

here ya go

Almost everything I do is connected to Rem in one way or another. I think that the one most dedicated to her is drawing right now.
-

Attached: Comp.jpg (480x852, 89K)

i will be with rem forever and ever

Attached: rmschltft (1).jpg (725x1024, 265K)

>he makes OCs for his waifu's game too
My nigga

Attached: 9547bf5424839e79893e182aa05c8b4e.jpg (564x566, 53K)

Remposter how big your rem folder?

Still loving latposter. Is there anything else you enjoy on the Switch? If I were to buy one it'd be a Smash Machine for me.

I'm heading off to bed for tonight. Good night waifu friends. May you have dreams filled with happiness.
-

Attached: Sleep.jpg (1006x630, 66K)

The WiR2 version of her has a lot of potential. Technically it's just an online persona rendered in her likeness, but she's shown to be able to have enough freedom of movement outside of the OMD website for possible adventures to take place. I can imagine her doing what Vanellope did and running off on her own to play online vidya (without all the emotional baggage attached). If I'm to keep within the original canon version of her then I'd love to see a TES cross-over. Just change the references from Vikings and Romans to Nords and Imperials and then have her go on a cross-Tamriel adventure to find an artifact or something (the journey being more important than the destination). There's a lot more I have in mind but those require a complete change of setting.
>Is there a new piece of music that you've found in the past week that makes you think of him/her.
Not in the past week, but for some reason this Fury Weekend song reminds me of the WiR2 version of her. youtube.com/watch?v=pnkpPrjt9D4
Like this?
A lot of things. She inspires me to do so much, up to and including waking up in the morning. But there's so much more I could be doing.

>What do you think about your waifu's writers, do you think that they care about her as a character or they don't care about her that much?
The people in charge of her character now only care if she's able to make them money in the long run. Why do you think she's in Destroy-It Dan 2 in the first place?

Attached: YetAnotherMeridaCollage.png (1001x667, 1.64M)

bigger than 400

>latposter is so autistic hes samefagging himself to appear popular online
Pathetic

I'm not him. I just like the dorky mechposter.

You mind taking a screenshot? Allways interested in seeing other people's folderrs

>Hello, Yurifriend! Most of us seem to be doing well. I myself am about to head to bed. How has uni been treating you?
The semester is starting soon and I need to get ready otherwise fine.
>>Briefly describe a cross over thing you would like to see your waifu in.
Yuri in the planescape setting would be great because she would enjoy the ability to explore infinite worlds within, Yuri would probably go about exploring the various worlds and using them as inspiration for her poetry.
>>Is there a new piece of music that you've found in the past week that makes you think of him/her
I could think of was this youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4-Bc85bF4
because Yuri would probably be a big fan of H.P lovecraft.
>>Post a compilation pic of your waifu/husbando. sort of like the one I posted
sure
>>Are any of the activities you do dedicated to your waifu?
Martial arts and working out also I want to read more.

I forgot where the old pic was but does one of these count?

Attached: many faces of Yuri.jpg (235x232, 23K)

Haven't thought of a specific crossover I like.
Not really no
You got it
I could be a bit more consistent, but yeah, I'm doing it for her. Right now I'm just getting Jow Forums, but I plan on learning to draw and speak Japanese later when I get things sorted out.

Attached: 21741075_p1.jpg (750x825, 346K)

Fuck offf rretard.

I don't really know. Does having her exist as an MTG card count? I don't really think it does, but eh. I don't really know what I would want her to cross over with.
Nope, nothing new on my end.
I... I don't have one.
Well I started making ideas for a cringy self-insert fanfiction involving her. I also made this MTG card of her, as everyone already knows. I use her as motivation for a lot of things, but I don't know if that really counts as being dedicated to her.
>shipping posters with each other instead of with their waifus
Oh no. It does make me wonder how that would turn out though, shipping people in the thread, it just seems so silly. We belong with our waifus though.

Attached: Kotori Itsuka.png (752x523, 491K)

He writ her solely for a dumb twist and then killed her off. I don't hate him, but it did upset me to find that out.

AHHH I NEED MY WAIFU'S LIPS RIGHT NOW.

Attached: 29 - tSZj59V.jpg (1280x2273, 617K)

Hello hello all!
AOT
I haven't
Here
Yeah of course!

Attached: EmotionChart.png (1639x1450, 1.48M)

This is my perfect pure precious gem Phosphophyllite. I love her more than anything in this world or any other, so much so that it hurts. Even though she may go through lots of suffering and lots of change I will always love her!

Attached: 1534681958200.png (640x312, 432K)

Ia the original phos there?

Consideting that she has new legs arms and head

Tharja is so perfect in my eyes!!!
Oh, I forgot both Mastermind and A Dark Fall. I love those tracks as well.
>That's all right. Before Brave, WALL-E was my favourite Pixar movie.
Good taste for loving WALL-E. My favorite Pixar movie of all time is Up.
>It had the Ralph flossing, but no Fortnite, IIRC. Such I think would have made it even worse.
Strange. I remember hearing/seeing reviews of Destroy-it Dave 2 that mention that Forknife was in the movie.
Tharja is treated fine by the writers over at IS and Nintendo. Plus, I like Rhajat/Syalla characterization in Fates and how Fates implied that both Tharja and Robin are destined to be together forever in multiple life times despite Fates having really bad writing.

Attached: 1528930212179.jpg (1448x1972, 349K)

Where can I make this originally

>YWN investigate a small lakeside town only to find that they are under the control of a cult hell-bent on summoning a sleeping eldritch horror into our plane of existence with your waifu.
Shadows Over /waifu/ when?

>Strange. I remember hearing/seeing reviews of Destroy-it Dave 2 that mention that Forknife was in the movie.
If it was then I must've forgotten about it. What a waste of a sequel.

Attached: We Lovecraft now, mum.png (1920x804, 1.03M)

I'm gonna start calling Phosfag Theseus now

I just think that my native language would sound really weird with Alice's accent
Great taste in clothes friend
Forgotten by everyone
>Do you have lewd images saved of your waifu
Yes but I will never post them again
Thank you. I really enjoy describing my love for Alice. And I try to not sound too pessimistic
>What would you do if your waifu suddenly disappeared from existence and only you remembered her
I would be SO fucking happy that at least part of my suffering related to her would finally stop
>how many times a day do you tell yer waifu you love her out loud?
Probably zero. I only whisper it or tell her in my head
>have you thought about how thankful you are that you have yer waifu? Have you told her youre thankful for her being with you?
She isnt with me but I thank her that at least I can look at her unspoiled beauty
>Alice, she it on the complete opposite end, like borderline unhealthy unlewd
I hope it will always stay that way
>I'll probably give Alice[...]a look later today
That would be really nice of you friend. But I seriously wouldnt be surprised if you wont come up with anything
>Briefly describe a cross over thing you would like to see your waifu in
I would like to see her in this modern world but without friends or partner too (like in her game)
youtube.com/watch?v=w15oWDh02K4
I knew about this track for a long time though
>Post a compilation pic of your waifu/husbando
OK
Sometimes I pose her in a posing program and try to compose some music for her. And I dont know if street workout could count as something dedicated to her.
I also dedicated her my nofap but I failed miserably after 15 days
He seems to care about her a lot

Attached: AliceFace.jpg (3264x2448, 964K)

Claiming this post for Misaki Shokuhou, the #5 esper in Academy City, and the #1 in my heart.

>Briefly describe a cross over thing you would like to see your waifu in
I honestly can't think of one. Maybe she'd be a cool champion in league. I dunno.

You got it boss

Not particularly. I did think about writing original stories within the world of Raildex starring Misaki as the main character, but I wasn't really sure about it.

Attached: Misa225.jpg (1680x1050, 701K)

And I forgot to quote Hey buddy

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

cg

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 7.png (320x360, 219K)

go away we're not interested

Attached: rmangr (13).jpg (745x806, 432K)

the suns first born?

Attached: 1ee.png (945x541, 353K)

I love my Julie!

Sorry for not posting much recently, haven't felt like it really.

Attached: Smile!.png (1065x1943, 428K)

Dan Salvato seems like a pretty cool guy to me. The way he stood up for Natsuki when people where forcing the "trapsuki" meme shows that he cares about his characters.
Its weird but the idea of fighting a hopeless battle for Yuri is exciting in a way, I almost feel like I could punch out cthulhu for her or would at least have the balls to try because of her.
Its cool have you drawn anything recently?

Attached: just yuri (8).jpg (480x480, 35K)

Why do you love Solaire? Describe your love for him.

this better be genuine love not a meme waifu. Solaire deserves much better

Attached: 48807146fbfa8d3de84ce57a8880b344.jpg (512x384, 19K)

Here you go.

It's hard to say since HnK is her only major work, but Ichikawa seems to be similar to Urobuchi in that she gets attached to her characters and cares about them but still puts them through tragedy because that's the type of writer she is.

Phos has been through a lot, but ultimately she is still Phos even if she appears different on a surface level.

Attached: 1536219390155.png (902x651, 1.36M)

solaire helped get past bosses that i couldnt beat

i dont have any real life (not even online) friends so i considered solaire a dear friend to me even tho he was a program

when i found him and was forced to kill him i cried like a little kid who lost his mom at the supermarket

also lighting spears are fucking cool even if they are easly dodgeable in the game

Attached: dad.jpg (590x714, 149K)

based sunbro

Attached: sunset2.png (1366x768, 953K)

>solaire helped get past bosses that i couldnt beat
Casul
Good taste though, Solaire is one of the best souls characters even if you put all the memes aside.

You fancy taking a screenshot? Allways interested in seeing other people's folderrs

Some questions for you /waifu/:
>how would your waifu or husbando fare in a cooking competition?
>What is his/her sense of humor like?
>how similar is it to yours?
>what smell would you associate with your waifu or husbando?
>Does your wafu/husbando show signs of a mental disorder? How do you feel about it?

Attached: Yuri with knife (85).jpg (236x236, 10K)

fuck you i nvere played ds before so i avoided all spoliers and guies so i could beat the game on my own

Attached: solaire9.jpg (1063x752, 150K)

>>Briefly describe a cross over thing you would like to see your waifu in.
Fire Emblem Calibur: Soul Calibur but with Awakening characters.
>>Is there a new piece of music that you've found in the past week that makes you think of him/her
No new music that I could think of that reminds me of Tharja
>>Are any of the activities you do dedicated to your waifu?
Playing Fire Emblem Heroes daily to make sure I have enough orbs to get Tharja units in the game.
>as I don't have a PS4
I recommend that you don't get a PS4 at all now that Snoy is an anit-Japanese company that censor every Japanese game both West-side and in homeland Japan. The recent victim of Snoy's censorship crusade is Devil May Cry 5 with a light censoring Trish's ass in the western version of DMC5.
>What a waste of a sequel.
Indeed. We could of had that Jack and the Beanstalk movie but Disney choose to make a movie that would be outdated in the next decade.
youtube.com/watch?v=2pqKiOZdI40
Memes aside; Solaire had a hard life and he was a kino character in Dark Souls.

Attached: 1541726187711.png (513x742, 203K)

>You can mangle my fat tits , Tsubaki.
It sounded too ooc for her , desu.

>Its cool have you drawn anything recently?
working on a Julie drawing right now but my drivers crashed and I can't be bothered to restart my pc.

Just gonna go to bed in a bit

sweet dreams Julie poster.

I love my lil Yordle!

Attached: 73704522_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x675, 586K)

i think she would do great
she always laughs at the same things i do so its just like mine
just like mine
the smell of shampoo
>Does your wafu/husbando show signs of a mental disorder? How do you feel about it?
she does not

Attached: rmhswrk_13.jpg (600x849, 328K)

thank you, you too my friend.

demon state?

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 28K)

>But I seriously wouldnt be surprised if you wont come up with anything
Well, I have a lot of reading to do, but that probably means that I'll have plenty of info to work with. I'll get a card of her made, you'll see.
Not very well, her brother does all the cooking. If she were real, I'd probably be the one stuck cooking. Lucky for me, I mostly enjoy it.
She can be quite sarcastic and so can I. I found her to be the funniest character in her show, so I guess we're pretty similar.
Cherry shampoo. I just think that's how her hair would smell.
Well she can hear a voice in her head sometimes, though that's just the spirit that's possessing(?) her. Other than that, I think she's fine, though that remains to be seen since I haven't bothered watching the third season of her show yet. I'll probably start it on our anniversary in a month or so.

Attached: Kotori Wedding 1.jpg (850x734, 219K)

>how would your waifu fare in a cooking competition?
I dont know but porbably not well since Im not surw how much cooking experience shes got.
>What is his sense of humor like?
She loves to tell really cheesey or "lame" type of jokes.
I like those kind of jokes too despite how cheesey they are.
>what smell would you associate with your waifu?
Some nice perfume
>Does your waifu show signs of a mental disorder?
No

Attached: 1535384582167.jpg (600x849, 168K)

Low key same

>Crossover
She'd fit right into 40k though I get the feeling any world taken over by her would get Extermanatused. Fuck you spellcheck Extermanatused is a word
>New music
Chet Baker in general. He sings about lost love and it's definitely a mood.
>Activities
I'm working out for her and when I get into my head too much I find myself wanting to write poems about her.

Urobuchi is a bit of an affectionate bully. You can tell who his favorite is by who suffers the most. I want to learn enough Japanese to read his staff comment at the end of the novel. I don't want to take the easy way out and auto-translate it.

How's your Saturday treating you?

Please don't do this.

>Cooking
She scares off all the contestants and judges and thus wins by default. A shame the judges didn't get to taste the delicious steak she prepared.
>Humor
I think she'd like my morbid humor once she got what comedy was about. We'd wordplay all the time.
>Smell
Like fresh grass recently cut or upturned dirt. Very green and calming.
>Mental Disorder
Her mentality is so alien to us we couldn't even begin to understand it. Funny question though, I want to have her give me a selective visual Agnosia.

Attached: 18313350.jpg (600x631, 76K)

Pretty well, her flashy use of scissors could score some bonus points.
Teasing
The ocean.
She might be a bit autistic but it's cute.
>ywn feel her soft, supple breasts
why live

Attached: sweater5.png (1920x1080, 584K)

Is this THE Phosfag?

>how would your waifu or husbando fare in a cooking competition
I dont think shes good at cooking. She spent 10 years in mental asylum
>What is his/her sense of humor like
Pretty dark
>how similar is it to yours
Its pretty similar. I smiled few times while playing both of her games
>what smell would you associate with your waifu or husbando
Even though I love her, she wouldnt probably smell very good. She probably doesnt have any other clothes besides her dress from pic related and sometimes she even sleeps outside. So I imagine that in best case she would probably have this scent that you can smell from your clothes when you are outside for long periods of time mixed with smell of old wooden house. But its also probable that she'd smell bad because of lack of hygiene but as I said previously, I love her and I really wouldnt mind it
>Does your wafu/husbando show signs of a mental disorder
Fucking kek
She was in mental asylum for 10 years. She mistakes real world for her Wonderland. She has huge problems with recognizing whats real. She's legitimately mentally ill, not just some "le crazy gurl lmao".
>How do you feel about it?
I wish I could help her. I wish I could listen to her rambling, while she believes she's in Wonderland. I wish I could hug her as tightly as I can at night and assure her that I will always be there for her. That I will always be wiling to make her life better because I love her and I want only her happiness.

I love Alice so much mainly because of the things mentioned above. I love her for being this smelly, poor metally ill girl. I want to wash her, to comfort her and to fulfill her every desire
Solaire is great but my favorite character Souls is Ostrava
Are you so in love with Solaire that you don't want a real partner? Have you seen him without his helmet?
>i avoided all spoliers and guies so i could beat the game on my own
Based.
I cant wait to see the results

Attached: Alice283.jpg (1080x1350, 76K)

Working on school shit while my family is around here.
As soon as i end up alone i will go exterminate heretics and xenofucks in starcraft.
And you?

>ywn make her cry of pleasure
Just end it all

Attached: urabe24.jpg (707x1000, 154K)

Dying for waifu

Unless there's another notorious Phosfag running around that I haven't heard of then yes.

Attached: 1537091626622.webm (534x720, 670K)

Living for waifu

The true challenge is not dying but living for your waifu.

Got some stuff for housework and I'm just chillin waiting for the sun to go down. Maybe I'll pull up a game as well.

Planning your own murder with waifu so she can escape her captivity.

She's a big sister to two brothers so I imagine she did some cooking
She doesn't really laugh much so I wouldn't know
I can see her liking some dark humor but maybe that's just wishful thinking
I don't associate her with any smell
>Does your wafu/husbando show signs of a mental disorder?
Not really, she displays some signs of psychopathy but it's not on the level

Attached: 4a92061088be863565dbbb0b30aa85a2.jpg (564x1302, 64K)