Is it weird that i, as a girl, have always imagined me having sex as a guy...

is it weird that i, as a girl, have always imagined me having sex as a guy. in my wet dreams and fantasies i am doing the 'penetrative' role, i am the one with a dick. i imagine fucking both men and women but im always the dominant one, no exceptions. i dont have any desire to be view as a man, so i assume im not transgender. i have a little bit of a bottom dysphoria, i dont really masturbate with my fingers cause i dont like putting them in my vagina or being penetrated at all.

Attached: 675c694d-422e-4543-a238-228698b9228f.jpg (1191x1280, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video20176161/cute_brunette_pegging_her_boyfriend
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hey there sugar, a position for my gf just opened up ;)

That's pretty hot. Would you ever peg someone, if they wanted it?

Yeah that's kinda weird desu

Thats the only way i imagine having sex with a man, so yeah

This sounds complicated for me to understand.

I'm into it, and I'm sure there are plenty of men who feel the same.
It's a little weird, sure, but sexual preference tends to be a pretty weird part of the mind
How do you feel about giving or received oral, then?

I'm so lonely that I cant think of fucking anyone so I end up just imagining fucking myself as a female. It actually adds a lot of enjoyment from the fact that I feel a fake vagina and my real dick both being satisfied and feels really good.

I'm in the almost same exact situation, though it's not as weird since I still imagine myself as a bottom. Any previous sexual trauma, OP?

Not really into that but would you jerk off from the back and do other dominant things?
mmmm

Your most likely a dyke.

Im okay with giving, i dont like reciving but it wouldnt be as bad as being penetrated so im kind of neutral bout this

Im bisexual, actually and pretty much into men lately

I dont have any sexual traumas actually. but i had an abusive father figure in my life and weak, submissive mother so maybe its connected with that

Why is it so hard for girls to be even A LITTLE dominant?
It sucks when you get over your fetish of submissive girls that take 10 dicks and now can only get off to dominant girls
but alas, there are no real dominant women

Yeah that would be hot why not

What's someone gotta do to give you an orgasm you're comfortable with? Seems tricky, but maybe that's not something you're after

When im with women i like most likely orgasm from scissoring, i like it since its not invasive. with men i dont really know, but im soo into pegging the thought of it gets me off

It's top tier fantasy. Being nurtured by big boob blonde girl that jerks you off while also whispering lewd things into your ear

Attached: 1506994482707.png (271x288, 79K)

Because women have always been submissive, and they will always be. Just like how (most) men are dominant, easy as that.

>i am the one with a dick
A literal dick? If yes that's kinda weird.
I don't really see myself as a "bottom", but I'm a lot more into dominant girls than submissive ones. Ideal sex would be something like xvideos.com/video20176161/cute_brunette_pegging_her_boyfriend
The one thing I think's weird about my sexuality is that receiving oral doesn't turn me on at all. I'm very much into giving though.

Except men can be dominant or submissive fully
women can't be truly dominant
Sad!

Not really sad as it's always been seen as a negative trait in women desu.

Yeah, that's bc you're not a girl, you're guy larping

I hope you get to peg the boy of your dreams one day, user, it sounds like it does you well
I like butt stuff but years of bike riding have ruined by poor asshole

> im soo into pegging the thought of it gets me off

Attached: 1511279737507.jpg (500x500, 91K)

If that guys attractive then I'm attractive.

I have the weird eye area but jaw is decent. Only thing is my mid face is slightly longer.

Fuck. Nevermind.

Hes hot as fuck so you're lucky my dude

I would love nothing more than to have a gf that would be dom with me and put on a strap on and fuck me in bed.

Im glad to hear that i may find a parnter who wont be grossed out by my nature

Objective attractiveness is often overridden by the mere-exposure effect.

Bare my child
mmm

Attached: 1511046870239.jpg (326x281, 35K)

Reminds me of the last girl I dated, though in her case she was only interested in the idea of being able to penetrate guys with her own penis and she was really into watching guys do gay stuff with each other

a big turn off. girls like that are deranged

I think he hits a very strong balance of cute but still masculine, if that makes sense

Ugh fortunately im not a gay fetishist gross

Yes thats so accurate. That guy has both feminine and masculine energy and looks and it makes him super attractive

She was the only girl I've met who actively wanted to date a bi guy, we didn't get the chance to act out her fantasies but I felt like that still allowed me to be candid with her in a way that I never could with anyone else I've dated

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

dc

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 3.png (320x360, 219K)