Why are normies shedding tears for people halfway across the world? Is it virtue-signalling...

Why are normies shedding tears for people halfway across the world? Is it virtue-signalling? I can understand condemning his actions, but is it really worth getting sad or angry about something so removed from your daily life?

Attached: 1552772709137.jpg (1200x630, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do American ""whites"" get so riled up about white "genocide" in South Africa?
I can understand condemning their actions but why do they get so upset and angry about something so removed from their daily lives?

>Is it virtue-signalling?
You know it

at least he wasn't from Jow Forums

Attached: pepereport.png (647x582, 109K)

Fuck brown skinned people

Mutts love "whiteness" because it's the only thing that keeps them together. It's always funny when they think that a frenchman, a brit, and a slav are identical because they both have pale skin.

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (999x666, 563K)

>Is it virtue-signalling?

Well I mean, posting "thoughts and prayers" on your facebook is pretty easy so why not? You feel like you have to anyway, every human being with a smart phone now runs their social life like they're the PR department for a politician, gotta "get out ahead of it" and have a position. Although "thoughts and prayers" specifically is starting to be too little, so now you have to make a direct call for gun control if you really want to stand out. Or something else that's more specific.

Attached: 1478209431482.jpg (955x1200, 123K)

This guy represents the end result of all contemporary right wing thought. He is nu-Jow Forums incarnate. Just read his biography.

Attached: yui 3421544936107303.png (925x711, 32K)

He put the Navy Seals copypasta in his manifesto.

That's not really an argument in regards to what he said, though.

user you dumb. D9nt you know what empathy is?honestly compadre. Learn. Go outside look at nature.

It's pretty hard to be ironic when youre shooting a three year old kid in the face with a shotgun

>why do human beings have empathy for other human beings?

Attached: 1512372010423.jpg (780x879, 585K)

People are conditioned to farming social media points.

They are unconsiously getting attention from the disgrace of others.

Fucking hypocrites.

Attached: 1520094059705.gif (256x196, 547K)

If he were nu-Jow Forums he'd have been a civicuck dumb pede

>nu-Jow Forums
guy was literaly from 8ch. imagine being such a faggot as you are. slice your neck

Why do you react to anything that's halfway across away the world? Fucking retard

I don't want you to ever watch something that wasn't filmed across your street and have any sort of reaction again. Or else I'll call you an attention whoring faggot so I can feel edgy and cool on the internet just like you

Attached: 39f6892caf6be90371fc224fe3d4d4fd.jpg (600x750, 42K)

but user they're not human

Attached: OK.jpg (200x178, 11K)

Didn't he do this for attention tho?

a major mass shooting happened 5 miles from my house and i still didn't really give it much thought

Memes are corrupting your life user
When you reply to this with a meme or irony or cynicism, it'll do nothing but just further confirm how lost you are. Are you even happy? Are you seeing results in your actual day to day that actually change the way you live your life in a meaningful way?

Attached: sehagirlsroommania.png (720x405, 307K)

Don't tell him what to think. He wants to defend his people

How can I feel empathy for people in a news story? It's not like my own friends and family were attacked. For me the attack was simply another notification on my feed, and fodder for a mildly interesting conversation about alt-terrorism. Is everyone obliged to pretend that this attack made them genuinely "sad" or "angry"?

Attached: 1539856222888.jpg (320x320, 38K)

>don't tell him to engage in self reflection!

Because they're human beings, beings who are in essence exactly like your friends and family. Part of it isn't your fault, obviously, as modern media by nature makes these kind of events just another blip. But that doesn't make it right, you know? Just because everything, whether news media or Jow Forums memes, is telling you not to think of others as human beings doesn't mean you actually have to. This is what I mean when I say memes and cynicism are corrupting people, because they're explicitly trying to kill your social drive, which is really all we have imo.

>muslims
>people
chose one

Attached: 1538761723603.jpg (619x613, 34K)

There really isn't much to it. People die every day, it doesn't matter when or how. People invest so much stock into "MUH ANCESTORS", when the reality of the UNIVERSE, not the world man's stupid ideas created, is that life is completely irrelevant and insignificant and no matter how much people bitch and cry and moan about "MUH DIED TOO YOUNG" or what the fuck ever, none of it ever fucking mattered in the first place and within a few years from now it'll be completely forgotten anyway.

Forget the past, it doesn't fucking matter. The present is all that matters, how about we start living here? I'm tired of everybody I know living in the past or future, where the fuck are the people who are awake to the here and now reality? All I see are stupid little bitches and faggots

Proving my point. When people post this or "dehumanize yourself", you're basically reinforcing the conditions you want to be against: the isolation and loneliness of the individual in a scary and mad world. It isn't by coincidence that this site also has constant threads about leading a friendless and apathetic life.
These memes aren't going to save you or make you feel better, it's actually making it worse.

I'm not trying to talk down on anyone, I do just genuinely care for the people on here. I want you guys to be happy.

Look at the magnitude of autism in this post. It's incredible, truly, how daft you are given DIRECT social cues on this imageboard, and yet, here you are, either loftily emitting a 0/10 troll attempt with a post like this, or truly reflecting legitimate mental disorder in your lack of capacity to contribute anything worthwhile in response.

It takes a real big man to make a post this retarded, doesn't it?

Don't listen to this fuckin' guy, brobots. He's just spewing more shillbot bullshit from the government to try to brainwash us and be slaves to society. Fuck you.

t.cliche emo faggot.

K. What did you expect to gain making a post this retarded?

you are NOT allowed to use Sakura

calling that poster emo is legitimately indicative of your autism. did you even read any of that? that's the opposite of emo

>Literally memeing your r*ddit tier nihilsm ramble.

Again, just distancing yourself through complete cynicism and irony. Why are you so angry? I'm saying little more than "a culture based in cynicism, irony, isolation and misanthropy will make you a cynical, ironic, lonely nihlist"

What are you trying to protect by throwing this aside?

Is this what you milennial kids born after 2000 seriously think is "trolling"? Lol
You're trolling yourself, dumbass

Pal, who's the one getting angry that their post got called emo?

Tell me the post where I got angry. I want you to greentext the explicit part that depicts anger. I'm a psychologist and am now observing your behavior as I speculate autism.

So please, enlighten me where I was angered. Let's see what you think that is!

Here is Anders Breivik crying for people he's never been on the planet with and a scenario that never actually happened.

For whatever reason, he feels a connection to them.

Attached: splash.php.jpg (977x549, 61K)

I don't why people pretend they care about these people, especially on fuckin' Jow Forums. The human mind doesn't have the capacity to care about everyone. You only feel slightly sad because something bad happened, People need to stop stop acting like you're physically ill and crying your eyes out over this. Wanna cry for real? 16 000 kids die every single day because of hunger-related issues. 135 000 assyrian christians were systematically killed, butchered by ISIS these last years and no one ever talked about it, not even the pope. There's horrible shit happening all the time, stop acting like you're personally affected by it all.

Bit of a resemblance, no?

Nobody cared about the christians being killed because they are infidels, user. You need to return to your Qur'an studies, Allah speaks vividly about eradicating all of the infidels. The Pope would never speak out against Allah. You seem to be lacking faith, I would be careful if I were you.

Yes, that's right! You spotted a resemblance known as "phenotype"! Congratulations user, you are well on your way to learn about genetics, species, and all sorts of fun 3rd grade science activities in school next year!
Bring your crayons!

But people simply forget about everyday tragedy, but not because they just don't care, and largely not of their own accord. People do care about these things when they're shown it, but often feel as though they are helpless to stop it, or are given no means to help stop it except for donating money and food (which most people, if they have to means, seem to do in droves). You can also see this when people form huge lines to donate blood to a tragedy hundreds of miles away from them.

People just get distracted, or are forced to forget when the news changes to something more entertaining and intensionally distracting.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

dd

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 4.png (320x360, 219K)