Not going to lie. I'm indian and im only attracted to white females. I've had this mentality since the age of 4

not going to lie. I'm indian and im only attracted to white females. I've had this mentality since the age of 4.

It doesn't help my case that india is overpopulated, the bobs and vegene memes, indians smell etc etc.

I'm average as fuck and i want to be with a white woman. But i've had many good encounters with white females. Its just taking it to the next step. These are my 2 cents.

Attached: teddy.jpg (264x191, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give the girl a surprise she'll never forgot, always work.

poo
oiriginalanaly

I could see how white woman would burn coal as a degenerate beastiality tier fetish but I honestly could enter see how a white woman would want a smelly beta gross Indian unless he were rich as hell.

Im also Indian and find all women attractive except blacks and other Indians. Asians are alright, but not near the top.

Might have something to do with my mother.

what
burger. idk
dude, Jow Forums has fried your brain more than 1000ug of LSD
i find arabs, some indians attractive but hands down its white women for me

dude, curry has fried your brain more than 1000ug of LSD

He's indian, he's already born with this shit ideas.

dude, i only eat lentil soup and potato soup. I never liked curry. reee
t.pol

Weird. I'm white and only got around to coming inside a white woman this year. I've fucked a few, mind you, just never found them attractive enough to come.

Meanwhile I had an Indian girl (Canadian, though, not authentic poo in the loo, pajeet in the sheets) milking the semen from my cock with her brown vagina for years, and a couple Persians here and there as well.

dude, lentil soup and potato soup has fried your brain more than 1000ug of LSD

dal is the shit, though

Why don't indians know basic hygiene? This indian bitch at work smells like shit all the time.

no tp they all use their hands

>im only attracted to white females
Can't you poos just fuck off and mind your own business. I don't even have anything against you guys but this shit is irritating. Luckily whites date out the least of any race.

just tell her and she'll change. Why are you scared?
funny, the ones that use tp smell like shit. Ever heard of a bidet?

>just tell her and she'll change
when was the last time you told a girl 'you smell like shit wash better' and how did it go
>Ever heard of a bidet?
I have solid shits rather than curry fueled diarrhea and dont need one like the rest of the world. Mainland Europe doesn't count they barely use them

>when was the last time you told a girl 'you smell like shit wash better' and how did it go

why u scared pussy. Just man up and tell her she smells bad

Attached: quote-fear-is-death-fear-is-sin-fear-is-hell-fear-is-unrighteousness-fear-is-wrong-life-all-the-swam (850x400, 62K)

why don't you get a russian gf OP

im not even the guy who complained but its just retarded. in the west that sort of shit will loose you your job for bullying or something

Most people take those memes as just memes, so dont take shit you hear on this echo chamber any serious.

I'm Hispanic and have a blonde blue eyed gf.

I don't see your point. If you are making one then make it clear.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

ep

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 16.png (320x360, 219K)

Yeah no offence OP your people do smell
Used to work at movie theater and whenevr there was a bollywood film and we'd clean up after the place would be trashed and actually REEK of B.O

Eurocentric standards of beauty are immoral, figure it out and get over it

stop asking for discounts and coupons everywhere you go and you'll be good senpai. im rooting for you.

i think im just attracted to girls with high verbal iq

Subscribe to Pewdiepie and t series giey

idk why (beta) white people get so ticked if other races are attracted to their race but are silent when they see stuff like this

Because whites are superior and have a better chance of being with anyone.

Because it's in a people's best interest to control the sexuality of their women. That's why other men and your own women are to be the most controlled. Ever wonder why every abrahamic religion or ancient society sought to control both of these things? It's ingrained in humans.

yea, slavic girls are pretty
i don't. But Jow Forums has fried peoples brains. I should leave this shithole site but too bad im here "foreever"

i know this but its serious pussy shit to sperg these emotions on someone on the internet for it

like what are they supposed to do? they're not going to change their position cause someone got mad at them

I'm Hispanic and I'm going to change my name to "Homie the Homo"

Attached: MyFace82.png (832x884, 884K)

It's because it's white man getting what he wants. They don't like that he's doing it because the kids he makes will come back to race-mix with theirs, but they're silent because they want to live in a society of freedom.

They blame their women because they expect their women to uphold the standard of selection against disease, weakness, etc (which they do, white men race-mix more than the women do). It's sort of like a white girl fucking a mentally retarded cripple (who is white).

It has nothing to do with sexual control. That is against strength and group cohesion. Men aren't built, at all, to choose who their women will sleep with. At best, the thought is "ME."