Lost Souls Pub

Hello and welcome to my pub.
I hope you like what i put on : youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ
What can i get you?
oh and feel free to talk about your Problems, i'll listen.
tell me about your feels

Attached: Mr.Bartender.jpg (900x639, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjXoCj8KCAo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdbXTSfB3JaV3PbvWkDw8iO4o98Q0wv5z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw when you're in your university flat (uk) depressed as fuck while normies play degenerate rave music upstairs and are shouting god knows what as they party

im sorry mate, that does sound pretty annoying.
I would recommend you take some sleeping pills or order a drink and try to go to sleep.
remember: the pain is only temporary

>writefag
>working on novel 7, only finished 1-3 rest are half-done
>none of it was what I really wanted to write
>this one, just started writing stuff, have a great first chapter, after that i was trying to do something more literary with it
>i've been developing some personal philosophy and wanted to put it in there (not to sound like a fag, it's not dew-eyed "you're not living your life correctly" kantian stuff)
>heavily influenced by delinquent/decadent writers
>tl;dr but anyway this is sort of a collection of my own thoughts put into story form, different from the previous plot-based stuff I've done (not that they were necessarily shallow or thoughtless)
>been trying to feel this one out more intuitively
>wrote a plot, then rewrote it twice, now disposed of it entirely and going back to feeling it out word by word with only a general idea where it's going
>extremely difficult to get the concepts across intact because it's subtle material easily misinterpreted
>know I should finish one of the others that would be more marketable so i can actually try and get published first, but feel like shit about them
>not sure how long it would take to do this one how I want, have two chapters done (started 5 days ago)
Man I just want to write stuff but it feels like there's a block to finishing something up, it's just not what I wanted to say.
Sorry you had to read all that. I'll probably be on gin (no tonic) tonight

Here you go my man.
dont feel bad about talking about yourself, i think your work is quite interesting.
personally i would recommend you continue to try to put more thought and more of your personal ideas into this novel rather than going for publishing the other one.
i believe it would be a product you would be a lot prouder of and it would probably be more enjoyable for the reader to get an insight into your mind and the different concepts you try to bring across.
Either way I wish you the best of luck.
do i, by any chance, know some of your novels?

I really like these kind of threads user. Keep it up. Really like the music you put on, very comfy. I don't have many feels. But I'm happy to bump your thread and Czech your digits.

Attached: 1550821906148.png (711x655, 262K)

Im really glad you enjoy them.
Can i get you something to drink, user?
i also take music recommendations, if you have any.

thanks...yeah, maybe if I finish this one I could clear this block and be able to finish the others or something new. And no, I'm not published (yet). #5 was highly marketable, but it's about 40% finished and I just can't write more on it. Hard to find the necessary research for it, obscure subject matter as the premise, and it's not what I want to say. #6 was pure trash, it's 80% finished but only took about 3 weeks to get there, it's just genrefiction I don't feel a connection with. Maybe not bad per say, just not what I wanted to write. #4 is good, just too hard to finish right now. I need to try again in a year or two. It's got a lot of things going on, structurally, character-wise, setting-wise.
#3 was great, but all I got were rejections. #1 and 2 weren't good enough for me to try and query agents for.
I think I'll get drunk and play with #7 for a while. Just changed the plot 10 minutes ago and it feels good this time.

hey, thanks for a good music
i love your taste, i'd like 2 shots of vodka,rocked
i will try to tell something about me

Heya. I'm in that awkward position where I can't stop thinking about a girl who already rejected me, even though rationally I know it's not a big deal and I'm a piece of shit for not being able to move on. Anyways, Im genetically predisposed to addiction so I'm a teetotaler to avoid fucking myself over. I'll have water I guess.

so,what about my life
i think it pretty wasted bc i lost opportunities
i know,opportunities are given to use or lose but i think i lost too much...
i dont know what to do with my life rn, i have no purpose to wake up and the only thing that keeping me alive is the fear to be forgotten. i wanted to bring my friend here but he now have really bad troubles with drugs,i dont know what to do
i also really stressed about my mom, i think i quarell with her way too much

Attached: 1552672959189.png (640x753, 27K)

thank you user.
bohren really has some good albums. Here's some of my best russian vodka.
don't worry user.
Everybody takes a different amount of time to move on. Just take your time until you're at peace. Do you want some ice with that water?

You still look pretty young to me user.
Don't worry, you can still be happy. I believe Life is about what you make of it. Find something youre passionate about and persue it for the feeling of achievement.
About your friend, i would talk to him if you really are worried about him. thats the best thing you can do at first. try to find out the severity of his problem.
We all have some problems with our parents user, just remember that you should always give kindness to recieve kindness. You'll get along with your mother eventually.

hey,thank you for creating this thread,really
even when someone just listen to the problem i feel better, now you even talk with me about it
i dont really want to seek for anything in my life
just want to leave something after my death

Attached: 1551980681617.png (400x400, 40K)

>something to drink
Water, just water.
>music
The music you chose is perfect as is. You really nailed the atmosphere for this thread Mr.Bartender

I've been talking to this girl and she seems super into me but it's still giving me a panic attack. I just feel so inferior some times why would anyone like me?

It's hard to fathom another person being into you.

nothing to thank for really
even i as a depressed asshole think this board needs some comfy positive advice once in a while
I hope you find a way to achieve leaving something behind, try maybe writing a novel like this user: or compose some music
really just do whats fun to you

my nest friend has shunned me for the last month and yesterday she told me to leave her alone when I asked her if she wants to talk to me

get me something to numb the pain

Attached: calartsmikedrinking.png (2000x2000, 637K)

thank you, i really like Bohren and their rather dark "noire"-like jazz
heres your water

Good evening, friendo. I'm just thinking about my life, how monotonous, dull, and unfulfilling it is. Sleep, wake up, go to work, come home, be lazy, and repeat it all again. What's the point? Just to survive so I can continue to do it? I yearn for passion; to see and understand the beauty in this world. I really envy those with ambition and confidence, to live how they want to. Sorry for rambling, I hold these thoughts in too much and I don't have anyone to share them with.

Attached: gatsu.jpg (250x250, 12K)

i think the fact she likes you is evident enough that you are likeable.
try to relax and maybe, by asking her out, find out what she likes about you and use that to be more self confident
Best of luck for you user, have fun

i want to do some metaanalytic article about physics or biology
this will be a useful one but im too lazy for it

Attached: 1549271939469.jpg (1000x1144, 79K)

>film student
>parents forced me to go to a private christian university
>not allowed to write anyhing that has swearing or violence or shit like that
>they say "write what you know" but im literally not allowed to do that
>not even allowed to watch r-rated movies
>got in serious trouble for simply mentioning that i was going to see bad times at the el royale in theaters
>also got in serious trouble for sneaking out and buying beer so i could spend my 21st birthday alone in my room drinking
>try my best to make friends but everyone here is so out of touch and only likes normie shit like star wars and marvel
>most people here come from rich families and private schools so i stick out like a sore thumb
>i just want someone to hang out with and have normal conversations with
>at this point i haven't spoken to anyone irl in a few weeks

god i hate my life right now. sorry for making you read all that. i'll take a beer.

that sucks, user
Here have some of the new scotch i got in yesterday

dont worry about talking too much about yourself user
we all deserve someone to listen to our problems

try to focus on that then. Maybe just write a little bit of it everyday. good luck

Hey man. Pour me some Hawaiian punch. Hahaha kinda lame i guess, but fuck it. Not a huge fan of alcohol. Shame saying that as a dude makes people think you're a puss. Not to get to philosophical though haha.

I got an issue, man. Hopefully I'll solve it soon, but It's fucked, man. Real fucked. I'm thinking about getting a cat to help me with the issue. You think a cat can help as a therapy animal?

hey,have a good day at your job
i will silently sit in the dark corner,i guess
also i'd like 1 glass of mineral water

Thanks for listening mate. I think I'll hang around for a while. The music is very soothing.

Everyday feels the same. I feel as though no one likes me at Uni even though I've opened myself so much since high school. I just can't seem to make a solid group of friends. I want to hang out and party or do whatever but staying at home playing vidya every weekend is getting old

How many shots does it take to get you guys drunk? I'm 6-7 shots in and I don't feel all too much.

Here's your beer user.
i really hope it gets better. try to maybe contact some old friends to make it less insufferable.

Dont worry so much aboout what people think haha. it only holds you back. Here's your hawaiian punch with a little mini parasol.
i do believe cats are very soothing, i would recommend you buy one if your financial situation allows that,

Here's your water mate

No problem. im always here if you need me

i hope you get to integrate yourself into a friend group you're comfortable in
Good luck

thats some good alcohol resistance.
personally, as tempting as it seems, im not allowed to drink on the job.

I can relate but my youth made me fear social situations so I never really opened up too much.

eh,its me,failed biologist with addicted friend
i guess ill go home, i need some sleep for tomorrow
have a good night and thank you

Attached: 1548749330566.jpg (900x900, 94K)

This thread feel familiar. Hmmmm.

See you next thread friend.
remember just ask for Mr.Bartender L if im not there
hope you get your article done
good night.

Had my first and probably only """relationship""" of my life end last week, after only a few weeks. I've read that autism ruins one's ability to have an actual relationship. Well, guess I fucked it all up again.
Double shot of Jack Daniel's, i'm a basic bitch lel.

Attached: SadDante.jpg (457x396, 18K)

First off, this album will suit the whole mood better:
youtube.com/watch?v=kjXoCj8KCAo
Now, uhhh, really want to off myself but, unlike most who are pulled back in fear that there's nothing after, I'm in fear there IS something after and I'll never achieve an eternal slumber.
I don't know what I'm saying, pay me no mind, I just had to say it.

Attached: dead inside 9.jpg (482x427, 127K)

Did you expect so much business bar keep? I'll have a whiskey, neat. Is it okay to smoke in here?

Thats unfortunate
here are your 2 shots

I did not, but unfortunately my shift is almost over. You can smoke in here just put it out if someones bothered and asks you to.
any special kind of whiskey i can get you or just my choice?

I've never smoked before in my life, by I absolutely love the smell of cigarettes. It's a comfy smell for me. Just wanted to say that.

I just bought a pack for the first time in years
I'm just depressed and don't care that it's bad for me right now

This is a good album to feel comfy: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdbXTSfB3JaV3PbvWkDw8iO4o98Q0wv5z

Hearing it right now.

Thank you for the music recommendations. ill probably put it on later

Isn't it strange how some people live really long even though they smoke every day? Their lungs must have some special immunity or something. I wonder just how many weird mutations there are that people will never know they have. We could all have some immunity to some abstract thing or condition that we would otherwise never come into contact with.

Had a huge fight with my father and brother, I mean fists and all that jazz, stormed out on a four hour late night walk looking for some poor drunks to beat the shit out of them but since calmed down a bit I had to come here so get me the cheapest beer before the diazepam kicks in and I'll head back to that shithole that I came from.

I hope no one dislikes the smell of weed then.
I'm not one to be picky about brands, just as long as it does its job at a reasonable price. Do you partake in the act of drowning your sorrows with these nonsensical addictions?

Where are you from mate?

content content

My grandma lived to 89 and she smoked for 70 years
she died horribly of emphysema though

Im actually german. thats why my english is so shit at times. i hope that doesn't impact your experience here negatively.

Im a smoker and a few years back i struggled with some alcohol problems, so i dont judge.
Made me a better bartender though.

heres some beer. Glad you calmed down
I hope you sort your problems out mate.
Good luck

My life is a series of missed choices.
Tell me, head or tails.
Choose wisely.

that does sound like a lot of responsibility so dont blame me if you're unhappy with the outcome

Heads

I get to live another day.
Tell me, is living it worth it?

People do grow from their experiences I suppose. What do you think of bad times and how do you keep going forward when they come?

do you want my bartender answer or my personal depressed retard answer?

i guess in the end its up to you to decide what worth your life has

i believe we all have some bad periods in our life and we eventually have to make a choice between just ending it all, selfloathing until death or making the best of it while we still can.
from my experience i can say that the best way to get out of a rough patch is to rely on people around you. dont get me wrong don't be too dependent, but asking for help once in a while isnt something to be ashamed of.

I mean whatever I choose ends up being a bad choice. I don't know what to do anymore except kill myself. I doubt the sun will shine on me.

I'm really sorry friends, but unfortunately my shift for today is over.
My replacement will probably arrive shortly and hopefully he's alright with talking about your problems.
It was a nice night, i hope i see you all in the next thread
just ask for Mr.Bartender L if im not there
goodbye